Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am close to 33 years old female and I have history of hypothyroidism since 6 years. I conceived naturally in two months of marriage and my son was born in April 2014. I was nursing my baby till August 2016. First 14 months I didn't get periods. Went to gynaec. She gave me tablet regestrone to get period. After that also my periods didn't get regular. After 21 months (Jan 2016) of delivering a baby I was diagnosed with several immature follicles in both my ovaries and usg said I have PCOS and I have put on 9 Kgs weight and now I weight 75 kgs and I am 5.2 in height. First 4 months I took tablet Krimson 35 and then gynaec gave me tablet Bestova 100 and metformin hcl 1000 mg. And from second cycle onwards she gave bestova 150 mg and metformin hcl 1000 mg. The follicular study showed that I ovulated for the first 4 cycle but didn't conceive. Fifth cycle the doctor gave me bestova 100 mg and Emee 75 mg shot where I didn't ovulate. My weight is not getting reduced inspite of diet and mild exercise. Does this means that I won't be able to conceive naturally or with clomifene citrate. Or is there any other alternatives to conceive?
Would you please suggest on save intercourse medicine and procedure? Would you recommend a consult with doc, we are newly married couple.
We are a married couple and want to conceive. We are trying since 6 month. I have done my sperm analysis and found that sperm count is zero. Please help.
M 18 years old.In the vaginal area outside n inside there is a small finger like projections are coming out. N leads to intense itching, n burning sensation. N if I pull it turns out n leds to bleeding. N small bubble like things are also there which is very itching. What shall I do. please help me.
1.How to avoid pregnancy without using any peels woman r man? 2.Is it right way to avoid pregnancy before sperm comes it take out? 3. If doing sex while having monthly periods of woman is it any harm for man.
Sona is trying to conceive for around 6-7 months but failed. She has one baby of 3 years. Her husband suffered from vericocil is this is d cause of failure.
Hello doctor actuually I got my last periods on 11 feb 2015 . I missed my periods on March 11 . But I got little amount of periods on mar 15 for 2 days. I checked thru home pregnancy kit but the result is negative. In 42 the day I checked blood test the result is 100 mlU/ml. I want to know that I'm pregnant or not
My age is 25, unmarried, me apne boyfriend k sath physical ho chuki pr usse meri shadi nhi ho ri he, please tell me medicine vagina ko tight krne k liye meri shadi hone wali he 10 days me, please help me.
Hi Doctor, I had sex with my partner on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. He tried to insert without protection for 5-6 secs. Then, upon insisting, he used a condom. But, out of fear I took an Ipill the next day (after 15 hours) after consulting a gynecologist. It's been 3 days since I took the Ipill, still no signs of BTB. I read so many forums. They suggest that a woman can get pregnant even with a few secs of penetration. And, the fact, that I was in the fertile window is making me freak out. Please let me know are there any chances I could be at risk. I am very scared. Kindly help!
How much dosage of Folic acid required for a pregnant lady. And at what time that dose should be taken.
I am 22 years old female unmarried, ht 4.10 wt-75, my question is dat I always fyl discomfort in my vagina and urethra while doing exercise like jumping and dancing and hav a slight pain during urination done urine test bt is normal, I fyl sumtyms dat sumthng is stuck in my vagina and I hav a burning and stingy sensation in my vagina, I notice a slippery white discharge always in my vagina and sumtyms I fyl some secretion which is hot secreted by my vagina. Is this normal?
Dear madam l had 2 cesarean one is due to placenta previa & the baby died. Second one is a boy of 5yrs. I try for a baby & take allyestenerol tablet also but I am not get conceived. Please give suggestion.
The weight loss journey is one that is filled with ups, downs, temptations and overall confusion. What should you eat? How much? What should you avoid? How can food help you in your weight loss journey? These are many questions that plague the minds of those living with a few extra pounds and kilos. So get your weight loss routine right without starving. Put these five ingredients on your plate to get help in losing weight.
- Eggs: This protein-rich food item gives your body due nourishment even as they put the metabolism in high gear, right in the morning. This is the time when the metabolism is at its peak. Eggs also have healthy fats which can make you feel full with a fraction of the calorie intake.
- Fish: A known source of Omega 3 fatty acids, salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna and other kinds of fishes are well known aids for weight loss. They give precious iodine to the body and supply plenty of proteins as well. Omega three fatty acids help in bringing down inflammation and bloating to help you get a more toned body.
- Beans: Eating a serving of beans, lentils and legumes in a day is also a great way to lose weight. Black beans and other legumes are known to have high dietary fibres which help in making the metabolism work faster. With the help of such fibres, the food gets pushed through the food pipe much faster, and much more effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a super ingredient that helps in giving you a feeling of fullness when ingested right before a meal. Also, it is a well known super food in the health and wellness community, and is known to help people suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and a host of other ailments.
- Greens: Loaded with dietary fibres, yet low in carbohydrates and calories, green vegetables are a wonder food that can also banish bloating. Get your heart's fill of kale, spinach, cabbage and other ingredients, every single day for visible results in the weight loss arena. You can have them as a stir fry, in a salad, or simply churn a handful of green leaves into a healthy smoothie!
Using whole grains like oats and even nuts for the weight loss process has been known to offer health benefits and great results!