Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rachna Verma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna VermaYour feedback matters!
I took unwanted 72 on first day of periods itself because it didn't came and mine is always accurate, also 72 hrs were passing by. I took home pregnancy test and was negative but on the same used kit I again kept urine after few hours and the second light line appeared. I am totally confused please help. May I take mifepristone if pregnancy is confirmed? Thank you for your help sir.
Is it safe to travel in pregnancy during 4th month in a train? Actually we are living in Delhi and wishes to visit our native place at Andhra Pradesh which is above 2000km journey and 34 to 36 hrs journey. Last menstrual period was 28.01. 2016.
My wife missed her periods this month means her last period was on 15/03/16. And now she is pregnant. So my? Is. Is it safe to have sex for her.
I am 32 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I had done some prenatal yoga prescribed by my doctor and I had to climb stairs 8 times. Today morning I have pain in my vagina area specially when I lie down and turn left or right. I feel little bit urine/ some water going by itself .This happened twice now. Should I go and get admitted? Please advise Extra notes: baby was in breech position in my previous scan. Bp, weight all normal.
Muje 15 may ko mc hue thi or5 june ko sex kiya to kya meri pregnancy possible haii muje july me bhi tk mc nai aye kya main pregnant hu.
I want to conceive but till not succeeded. I m suffering from hypothyroid. I m taking medicines regularly. I had miscarriage already. Please suggest because we are trying for baby since June.
Hello doctor Actually my friend got married before 7 years and his wife not conceive a baby till now. Both wife and husband tests are normal. One of tell my friend that if they urinating in to the vagina when intercourse before semen out, they have chances of pregnant. What happen if someone piss in to the vagina when intercourse before Discharge?
I have menstruation problem. Every time I have my periods after a gap of 7 or 8 months. I have also done ayurvedic treatment but it is nt cured.
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal Abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine Abnormalities or Incompetent Cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic Disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated Thyroid Problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial Infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.