Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna S SahniYour feedback matters!
I am facing weakness issue and my periods are missed. I want to know that am I pregnant still co I havr checked twice and it was negative. My period date was yesterday that is 12 but I checked my pregnancy test before. please help me with this issue.
Hi doctor. Now I am 5 months pregnant, my last period first days is march 12th. I haven't scan, double marker tests in first week of 4th month. Result is good and everything is fine. Now i'm 18 weeks pregnant but i'm not feeling my baby movements. At which week can I feel my baby movements? And what are the tests or scans are required this month? At which week tab scan will be done?
Or some may find burning pain during defecation/urination or bleeding piles. (heavy menses)
Medical condition like jaundice. These are pitta dominated disorders.
Those are very well managed by authentic ayurveda pitta virechan and rakta detox and rasayan therapy.
Hyperpigmentation too managed by the same this will reflect on entire health as well.
Even condition like accelerated bp/hypertension, diabetic retinopathy/ macular oedema /stroke/ peripheral neuritis have significantly getting benefit by just adapting special detox advocated in October heat.
My gf wants deep oral sex from me ,she has no infection but can I do deep oral sex with her ? For avoid any infection how to clean vagina before oral sex? Another once I was unfortunately eat her vaginal fluid can any harm to me?
Hello, I am 22 years old n married. V r having a healthy sex lif. V r having unprotected sex 4m lst 4 months bt I am still nt conceiving. My menstrual cycle is regular. I want to knw is Der any prob in me? And few tips to gt pregnant soon.
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
I am 20 years old, I am having pcos from 10 months, now my. Periods are 40 days late what medicine should I take?
My wife missed period by 6-10 dys many times and then again menstruation start. We expect it was pregnancy. Earlier we have undergone medical test too everything was normal kindly suggest.
The key to good bone health are calcium and vitamin D, both of which are stored in the bones. Along with strengthening of bones, calcium has been recently shown to play a major role in weight loss as well. Calcium is one of the essential minerals that are required for several important life processes. The deficiency of calcium can cause complications such as brittle and fragile bones that are more susceptible to fractures and diseases. Hence it is essential to consume a certain amount of food that is rich in calcium everyday for good health. Adults need about 1,000 milligrams a day—that's a little more than three 8-ounce glasses of milk—but what if you're vegan, lactose intolerant, or just don't like the taste of dairy products?
Here's a little-known fact: there are lots of non-dairy foods with calcium. Here are 10 of them:
- Broccoli (Calcium content: 47 milligrams in 100 gms) - Believe it or not, in addition to calcium this cruciferous veggie contains nearly twice the vitamin C of an orange. Research also shows that diets high in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli may be linked to a lower risk of certain types of cancer, including colon and bladder cancer.
- Kale (Calcium content: 150 milligrams in 100 gms) - This superfood has it all: it racks up just 30 calories per serving, provides a day's worth of vitamin C, and twice the recommended daily intake of vitamin A, not to mention that 101 milligrams of calcium per serving. It also provides a hefty dose of vitamin K, a nutrient that helps your blood clot. Without it, you wouldn't stop bleeding when you cut or bruise yourself.
- Figs (Calcium content: 26 milligrams in 100 gms) - Bite into a dried fig, and you'll think you're indulging in a super-sweet and sticky dessert, when in fact you're chowing down on a fiber- and potassium-packed fruit. Figs also supply you with magnesium, a nutrient the body uses in more than 300 biomechanical reactions, such as maintaining muscle function, keeping your heart rhythm steady, and strengthening your bones.
- Oranges (Calcium content: 40 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know oranges for their immune-boosting vitamin C content, but they're also low in calories and brimming with antioxidants.
- Beans (Calcium content: 442 milligrams in 100 gms) - These meaty little guys are rich in fiber, protein, and iron, and they're also one of the best nutritional sources of potassium. Additionally, they contain resistant starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism.
- Okra (Calcium content: 82 milligrams in 100 gms) - Okra contains constipation-fighting insoluble fiber, as well as vitamin B6 and folate. And don't write off this veggie if you've only ever had a boiled, slimy version; oven-roasting, sautéing, or grilling bring out the best flavor.
- Tofu (Calcium content: 350 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know tofu as a vegetarian source of protein. Turns out it's also a great source of calcium. Tofu is incredibly versatile—it takes on the flavor of whatever else you're cooking with it.
- Almonds (Calcium content: 264 milligrams in 100 gms) - Almonds, which are among the best nuts for your health, contain about 12% of your necessary daily protein, and are rich in vitamin E and potassium. And although they are fattening, it's the good kind of fat that helps lower your bad cholesterol levels as long as you enjoy them in moderation.
- Drumsticks (Calcium content: 185 milligrams in 100 gms) - The green vegetable features large quantities of iron, Vitamins as well as calcium. Drumsticks are recognized to offer healthy and strong bones and are also believed to purify the blood. Drumstick leaves particularly are said to be the blood purifier. For better outcomes have smashed drumstick leaves along with milk.
- Cluster Beans (Calcium content: 130 milligrams in 100 gms) - Cluster beans contain calcium, a mineral, which helps in strengthening the bones and thus, prevent bone loss. The presence of phosphorus in this vegetable aids in fortifying the bones and enhances your bone health.
How can I prepare my lady sex partner, for doing sex? Are the previous activities like kissing, breast pressing sucking obvious? Can these previous activities make my sex partner like a whore?
How to use misoprostol Orally or vaginally I have taken mifestrone Please suggest what is the next procedure.
I think I hv PCOS. My periods are scarce n only for one or two days and are v painful .I hv a lot body facial hair n acne too. Please help.
I have minor bleeding from my uterus what is the reason just tell me and also I had taken ipill before 12 days I am pregnant or not.
I'm doing intercourse daily and i am outing the sperm outside the vagina to prevent pregnancy will it effect me?
Dear Doctors, Last month I had unprotected sex with my bf and I took postpone72 tablet also, after 1 week I had my period as normal and after this I never involved in intercourse. But this month, My period should come on 24 march, till now it is not happening as I expected date. And I am following a healthy diet also Now I am not ready for pregnant, Kindly suggest, is this tablet effect or?
My partner is experiencing delayed period. It's almost the 8th day after the due date but still no period. Her monthly cycle is 25 to 28 days. HPT shows negative till today. What should we do? We are very much worried as we are not married yet and we also don't want baby now. Kindly Prescribe some medicines to induce period.
Hiii Doctors, I do not want to baby right now, I want to sex with my newly married wife without condom, when I use it, I do not get satisfy, so please advice me which time period of woman is safe for sex without condom, sothat we can enjoy the sex without condom.
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Here's how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
- It is due to oiliness present in the milk, cause excess secretion of Sebum.
- Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
- Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
- Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
- Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
- Discontinue milk intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
- Switch to organic milk products only: If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Organic almond milk without added sugar
- Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
- Natural coconut cream
- Take milk with haldi only, as plain milk can cause
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains Omega-6 fats, which causes skin inflammation and swelling of acne. Further, oily and spicy foods, over use of cosmetics and certain face creams etc. all can cause acne, therefore it is advisable to avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.