Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rachna S Sahni
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna S SahniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, Unprotected sex: 13-03-17 Expected period: 02-04-17 Present date: 16-04-17 Did not get my periods still. I don't want to get pregnant Is Primolut-N recommend? Please suggest ways to get periods.
L have irregular periods problem. I want solutions. What type of food I have eat. Which medicine I will take doctor. Three months ones I have period.In period leg is soo pain. Thank u.
I am 27 years old married an year back I had an abortion of 3 months pregnancy 5 years back as it is my second marriage all the tests are also normal but still unable to conceive. Please suggest me for the same.
How many days, can have sex without any contraceptive aftr menstruation? Time minimum required to form new ovum.
Hi, we have started planning for pregnancy. What kind of food habits me and my husband should opt in order to stay healthy. Pls suggest.
We are wife and husband. We got married 2 weeks ago we are mating regularly from 2 weeks. Now what should we do to not get the pregnancy.
I'm an 17 year old girl, recently come abroad to study. My periods seemed to have stopped since August. I have no idea what to do and what is the reason for this. Please help.
Mam meri wife ko period 10 ko huye h aur meri chutti 18 ko h toh kya mai us raat sex karu toh kya wo pregnant ho jayegi.
After mensuration or bleeding her stomach pain starts, so we go to the homeopathic gynecologist, he prescribed oskarist tonic and said take twice a day regularly after food but no improvement takes place. please help how to eradicate this prblm? What is the medicine and tonic for this? And what is the natural method to reduce the pain and this prblm also?, please help.
Hi, I am 8 months pregnant now, almost 35 weeks pregnant now. Is it feasible to travel by flight or train at this situation? I feel abdominal cramps a lot many times in the day. The pain is usually in the lower abdomen.
Hi, I got married 8 months back. Now I am 4 months pregnant. I have pcod problem since 7 years. Is it true that women with pcos cannot get breast milk. If so how can I get breast milk for breastfeeding after delivery.
LOW BACK PAIN IN PREGNANCY
- Both during and after pregnancy women are subjected to altered mechanical stresses which affect the low back and frequently result in low back problems.
- As the new infant develops in the mother's womb, two simple changes take place which influence her posture.First, there is the gradually increasing bulk and weight of the developing infant. In order to maintain balance during standing and walking, the mother must lean further backward to counterbalance her altered weight distribution. The result of this postural adjustment is an increase in lordosis.
- In the final weeks of pregnancy the lordosis may become excessive, and this may lead to overstretching of the tissues surrounding the joints of the low back.
- Second, to prepare the body for the impending delivery of the baby, the joints of the pelvis and lower back are made more flexible and elastic .
- This greater elasticity means that the joints involved become more lax and are easily overstretched when subjected to mechanical strains.
- After the child is born the mother is often too busy to care for herself properly, and sometimes the postural fault which has developed during pregnancy remains present for the rest of her life. If your back problems commenced during or after pregnancy, it is likely that your lordosis has become excessive and your problems are caused mainly by postural stresses. If this is the case, the extension exercises recommended for the majority of people with low back pain are unsuitable for you at the present time, and you should concentrate mainly on correction of the standing posture.
- Problems caused by postural stresses are always resolved by postural correction. For one week you must watch your posture very closely. At all times you should maintain the correct posture, not only during standing but also while walking. You must stand tall and walk tall and not allow yourself to slouch. If after one week of postural correction the pain has disappeared or reduced considerably,faulty posture is to be blamed for your back problems.
- If your back problems commenced during or after pregnancy and you feel worse when standing and walking but much better when sitting, extension exercises again are not suitable for you.
Meri shaadi 2004 mein hui. 2005 mein maine conceive kiya .magar sudden bleeding ki wajah se D&C karami padi. Us waqt mukhe pata nahi tha ki mera blood group A-negative hai. Or mujhe anti D nahi laga. Phir mujhe 2 or misscarriag hue. Lekin tab anti d lag gaya tha. Phir 1 ectopic pregnancy hui. Jiski wajah se mera 1 fallopian tube nikala gaya. Uske baad 2014 me mujhe phir conceive hua. Sabkuch theek tha magar baby ko heartbeat nahi thi. Cardiac activity na hone ki wajah se 8 week mein phir D&C hui. Tabse conceive nai hua hai. Main thyronorm 25 le rahi hoon. Or abhi 1 Torch test bhi karwaya hai usme rubella IGg positive (>70) hai or cytomegalovirus IGg positive (>20) hai.mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai kya karoon. Abhi mujhe aisa feel ho raha hai symptoms ko dekhte hue ki maine conceive kar liya hai. Meri last period date 8 Dec thi. Phir bhi mujhe lag raha hai ki maine conceive kar liya hai .may be m not correct. But 1 hope to hai. please help me Dr. And please suggest me ki main kya karoon .sab Dr. Paise banate rehte hai fayda ho ya na ho. Mere ooper poora experiment kar daala .ek Dr. Ne to TB ki high does bhi 2 months tak khilayi .mera lever bhi ja raha tha. Mujhe tb thi hi nahi phir bhi. Ab samajh nahi aata kis per bharosa karoon .plz do something. Thanx a lot. Good Day. :-)
It is a wonderful feeling when you find out that you are pregnant. You feel ecstatic about being pregnant and end up deciding names for your soon-to-arrive child/children. It is good news for you, your partner and your entire family. Your family will end up giving you tips about your pregnancy and how to take care of yourself and your baby. Along with their tips, here are a few other things you should know during pregnancies:
1. Medicine for headaches is harmful: If you are taking medicines for headaches during your pregnancy, you are risking a miscarriage. The risk of having a miscarriage might increase to 2.4 times if you are taking medicines belonging to the category of non aspirin non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These drugs can also cause congenital defects if you take them during your pregnancy. The only safe way to get rid of headaches during this time is by relaxing and you might consider having an acetaminophen as a pain reliever.
2. Stay calm and cool: This is very important as your temperament is going to affect the baby directly. If you are anxious or unhappy, your baby will also be the same. If you have too much of negative feelings while you are pregnant, it will also affect the temperament of your baby, as in your womb, they will be preparing to come out to a very negative world as they keep growing in an acidic and a more toxic environment. Hence it is extremely important to be happy, cheerful, and calm.
3. Exercise is beneficial: Contrary to popular belief, you just do not need to lie down or sit throughout the day to have a healthy baby. In fact, you need to be active and you need to move around and exercise. You need to move your muscles so that they do not become stiff. In fact, mothers who regularly practiced aerobic exercises had babies with healthier hearts than those who didn't do any type of exercise. But you should always take your doctor's advice on which exercise to do and which ones you should avoid.
4. Eat well: The more you eat, the less will be the chances of your baby suffering from obesity. But that absolutely doesn't mean fatty foods; as that will make your baby prone to suffering from obesity. Eat healthy, less fattening foods to have a healthy baby. Even if you get overweight by eating healthy food during your pregnancy, do not fret. Your baby will still be healthy and have less chances of suffering from obesity.