Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna S SahniYour feedback matters!
This is my 3rd month of pregnancy .i always catch cold and fever (due to weather change) which last for 3 to 4 days. I suffer from fever after every 12 to 15 days. My immunity is very low. Will this fever effect the baby?
Hello doc, is taking co- enzyme q 10, L-carnitine, lycopene, L-arginine, selenium, zinc and folic acid helps improve ivf success rate? do they improve egg quality? if yes, then to what extent and for how much time one should take them prior to ivf? I am 40 yrs old female going for ivf? my hormonal essay are normal.
Can I still have the PCOS after my abortion? Actually I was having PCOS like around august 2014 I got to knw when I started missing my periods and periods were irregular and in ultrasound I got to knw m having PCOS. Doctor gave me medicines. Den I got pregnant in May 2015. Den it got aborted after 2 months. Now I want to knw dat still m having PCOS?
I have irregular periods from the time of menarche. When I reduced weight from 75 to 63kgs it was regular from a year again I put on weight. It was regular period and duration was 5 days. Again when I do exercise for 1 month I get periods but wen I continue doing there is irregular. And I take oats than green tea for 2 times a day. What should I do afetr all this.
Meri shadi 2 year hogaye magar mujhe baby nahi hota maine dawa bhi start ki usse bhi nhi ho rha hai.
Hi my name is vishaka. I'm by 8 months pregnant and from the 4th months onwards my limbs and hills had been started paining. Taken the painkiller also but not effective.
I had unprotected sex twice on the same night during the days when I had the highest chance of getting fertilized. I took an I-Pill within 24 hours but I didn't bleed. I have taken the emergency contraceptive pill before and I have bled all the three times. Do I have a chance of getting pregnant or it is normal?
I am pregnant from one month but one or two drop bleeding in black colour happen one or two times daily it's safe or dander.
My age is 34. After my delivery my weight increases due to thyroid. That time my weight 84 kg. So I request you please help me that how can reduce my weight ?
Dear doctor. I am working in Gulf. I will mention my case. I am in my early forties and I have a son. My husband died many years ago. My son is 22. We love each other very much. One night while we were both drunk, I allowed him to have sex with me which happened because of my foolishness of not stopping him and it continued 3 times the same night. I was unconcerned about contraception at that time and as a result, I got pregnant. I kept silent and went to a doctor who gave me pills called misoprostol. I had abortion and my son didn't know. After a couple of months my son and me started having sex again and once during an intimate moment, I told my son that I got pregnant once from him and went for abortion. He couldn't bear the sorrow and I too felt guilty and sorrowful. He started seeing baby pictures and started talking about babies to me. Eventually I got attracted and now we both intentionally want a baby and is trying for the same. What are the pre-pregnancy precautions that we have to consider. Also in terms of sex. Another question is, will I be able to satisfy my son as I get older especially after a few years, as menopause will be a reality My 10 year old daughter sleep with me at night in the next bed from mine. My son comes to my bed at night, Will she be able to understand if she see us making love. We always make sure it doesn't happen My son loves me as his mother very much. I feel very bad when he do clitoral licking as I am very much worried about my son's health. I talked with my friend who was in a similar relationship and who had safe deliverySo do I have a similar chance.
I want to know the actual time period when I should do sex without using any precaution (like condoms or pills) so that I will become pregnant? I mean is it required to do sex during my menstrual cycle to get pregnant?
- Ringworm or tinea infections, are a fungal skin disease. A family of fungi called dermatophytes causes these infections which might occur anywhere on the body, typically the arms, legs, neck, groin, scalp, hair, nails or beard. The fungi survive on the dead skin cells or keratin and rarely invade the deeper membranes and tissues.
- However, many ringworm (or tinea) infections often recur and the usual medicines simply do not help the patient.
- Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure.
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
Diuretics are substances that allow the body to get rid of excess water and sodium. They help in draining out the water by stimulating the kidneys and eliminate sodium from the urine thus, facilitating drainage of excess water. Diuretics are prescribed by the doctor when the body starts to retain excessive fluids.
The conditions that lead to problems such as:
1. High blood pressure: This is a disorder wherein the blood exerts more than the normal force (pressure) against the arterial walls while flowing through them.
2. Diabetes: It is a metabolic disorder wherein the blood sugar level rises significantly.
3. Kidney stones: Kidney stones refer to the formation of stones in the kidneys that can hamper the normal functioning of the kidney, leading to fluid retention in the body.
4. Edema: A disorder wherein parts of the body tend to swell due to inflammation is called ‘edema’.
5. Impaired functioning of the kidney: Impaired functioning of the kidneys makes it very difficult to flush out the excess sodium from the body thus, leading to fluid retention.
There are certain natural diuretics, which can come to your aid in times such as these. Read on to know more:
1. Parsley: Parsley, a very effective diuretic, is an herb that is commonly used for garnishing. It can also help in relieving bladder problems.
2. Black and green tea: Both green and black variants of the humble tea are very effective diuretics; you can enjoy them after a heavy meal to get rid of the bloating.
3. Hawthorn: A type of natural diuretic that is effective in reducing fluid accumulation and increasing urinary excretion. It also helps in treating problems of the kidney.
4. Juniper: A diuretic that has been used since ancient times. Juniper is very effective in removing excess salt and fluids from the body. The advantage of this plant is that it does not lower downs the level of potassium in the body, a side effect of other diuretics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.