Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Hi im 19 years old boy. I have deep bite what to do when I talk the the upper jaw slightly get twisted to left side which doesn't look good and plus I do not have a complete smile. I feel bad about it please help me:(.
Doctor I have difficulty in opening my mouth. Theres certain kind of pain. I smoke 2 3 ciggrates daily. So it can be a symptom of oral cancer?
I extracted my tooth a couple of days back. The dentist primarily went for a root canal treatment a week ago and found it not worthwhile and extracted my tooth. During those 5 days I have been taking antibiotic tablets. Is it necessary to have more after extraction.
Actual my teeth is automatically cut upper parts of the teeth, what is the reason please give reason.
I have pain on my tooth on the right corner of upper jaw, since 4 days. I need to know why is this happening. I didn't have cavities.
शहद में मुलहठी का चूर्ण मिलाकर इसका लेप मुंह के छालों पर करें और लार को मुंह से बाहर टपकने दें।
मुंह में छाले होने पर अडूसा के 2-3 पत्तों को चबाकर उनका रस चूसना चाहिए।
छाले होने पर कत्था और मुलहठी का चूर्ण और शहद मिलाकर मुंह के छालों परलगाने चाहिए।
अमलतास की फली मज्जा को धनिये के साथ पीसकर थोड़ा कत्था मिलाकर मुंह में रखिए। या केवल अमलतास के गूदे को मुंहमें रखने से मुंह के छाले दूर हो जाते हैं।
अमरूद के मुलायम पत्तों में कत्था मिलाकर पान की तरह चबाने से मुंह के छाले से राहत मिलती है और छाले ठीक हो जाते हैं
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice due to radiation not given for first time after surgery done, after 2nd surgery took place at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, not able to eat chilli mixed curries and my mount is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side where radiation treatment. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mount and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
My teeth are paining deadly, because I eat chocolate at night and don't brush it, so what to do? plzz help me.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.