Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rachita MunjalYour feedback matters!
What is hymen mean? I do not understand wer is my hymen. I am getting married this month and getting blood for first sex is really important in my family. May I know if I have turned my hymen accidentally. Do I get the blood when I have first sex? please help me I am really tensed about it.
I have done sex at age 19. I am feeling lil bit restless and my period are not coming from last 1 month. So what can I do?
Hello doctor m 20 years old. I has unprotected sex on 28 th of sept after which I took unwanted 72 pill. Then I got my periods next day on 29 th. N today is 10 th day and m still getting blood spots on my underwear. The bleeding hasn't stopped. Whts the reason. Pls help.
Hello. I am 20 years old. And i got my periods late this time. I dont remember my last date but they are late. I am getting clots and scanty flow. Its very less. Please help me to know what problem could be causing this. And i have been loosing my weight more from some time and i do get eating disorders like most of the times i feel pain in my stomach , its like gone too sensitive for many kind of foods. Please help.
I am 23 years old, my period have got delayed .Due to that I am experiencing mood swings and irritation and itching in my lower waist portion .What should I do and or these could be the symptoms of pregnancy?
I had normal delivery recently and feeding baby, how to reduce weight during this period? Now my baby is 1 and half month old.
My wife was 3 week pregnant. And we take natural abortion, now she have some problem. Last 4 days lots of excessive bleeding is there. What to do?
Hi Doctor. I am getting cheese kind of discharge but in small pieces. What medicine is suggested for this problem. Having itching and burning. Married and I don't have kinds. After having sex with my husband he is telling he is having lots of burning in his private part.
1. Potential threat to human health and environment
2. Lead causes damage to central and peripheral nervous system blood system and kidneys in humans
3. Mercury impacts brain functioning and development
Therefore recycling is the best possible options for the management of e- waste.
Hi. Doctor. I had miscarriage 4 months ago. After that I am unable to conceive. There was irregular periods after miscarriage. But this month I got my normal periods. What should I do for conceiving.
My aunty is interested in sex with me she dosen't have any other relationship than his husband I want to sex with her I use condom or not.Please tell.
I am 27 years old female I am suffering from pcod and thyroid so I am taking thyronorm 37.5 mcg my tsh value is 2.71 after taking thyronorm. My lh is 6.11, fsh is 5.15, prolactin 27.92 and hb is 11. My doctor has prescribed me metformin 500 mg twice daily. I want to know how long I have to take these medicine I have been taking it since 6 mths. Kindly help me. I am frustrated.
Hi Warm Greeting!!! My Question is to Gynecologist... When Can I have 2nd Ultrasound in my Pregnancy. I am in my 16th Week of Pregnancy. I have done through all the prescribed checkup at 7th Week and everything was absolutely right. Please guide on this.
Hello. I was having regular menstrual cycle until this month. My last date was 10th of april. Now its already 23rd may, i. E. 14 days and my periods haven't started yet. What should I do? please help. Also, a friend of mine told me that I might be suffering from pcod. Is that true?
Afraid of IUI. Some body told me they change husband semen or mix with some one others semen and they do not really wash their utensils. Is its true ?
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.
My wife is pregnant for 2 months. Can I have sex with her now and if yes for how many days / months, I can enjoy the same?
Hi I am 37 years old my problem is my 1st daughter is 9th years and i am tring for 2nd chance but I am try to 5 to 6 months but I am not getting pregnant whats problem.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
3. Eat more complex carbohydrates - Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain.