Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rachit Bajaj
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rachit BajajYour feedback matters!
I am aged 22 years. From the last week onwards my urine is coming in yellowish red colour. I am feeling so much pain in penis and beside that I am getting dwell beside penis and at knee.
I am 45 years old women. I have a back pain since 1 year I have tried ointment and tablets. Homeopathy e. T. C. But I didn't get the results. So please consider me tell what should I have to do.
I am 55 year old man and I was going for exercise in park but there I fall on ground and I injure from inside and now I have pain back lower side and some pain in all body this incident being one month ago.
When a blow or a fall causes an injury, where the top of your arm bone pops out from your shoulder socket, it’s called shoulder dislocation. It is a very painful condition and you need to get this relocated to its position immediately. The tissues and bone related to that particular joint get damaged.
If you ignore this situation or keep the shoulder like this, it will be more harmful and painful for you. There may appear a bump in front or at the back of your shoulder that hurts.
What can lead to a dislocated shoulder injury?
- Sharp or a very fast twist of your arm.
- Falling down on a hard surface.
- A sudden hurt or hit.
- It may also happen when you fall down and try to save yourself using your hand. The force of the hit indirectly gets into the shoulder and your shoulder joint may slip from its place.
In some of the outdoor games, there are high chances to get hurt in the shoulder. Hockey, football, rugby, rock climbing, volleyball etc. bring in high probabilities of injuring the shoulder, thereby resulting in a shoulder dislocation.
What is the treatment or therapy of a dislocated shoulder?
The dislocated shoulder should be very urgently treated. As this injury of the shoulder is very painful, you should go to a specialized orthopaedist as fast as possible to fix up the shoulder to its proper joint. As it is very painful and swollen, the faster the treatment, the better it is. When your doctor fixes your shoulder in its actual place or the bone of your arm comes back to the socket, most of your pain will go away and you get huge relief from pain. After the shoulder bone is relocated, you can use further conservative treatment to reduce the pain and swelling of that place. Dislocated shoulder may take 3 to 12 weeks to recover. But this is the approximate time and it depends on the seriousness of the injury.
After the treatment, when all the symptoms are gone, the doctor will suggest some exercises for better results and normal shoulder movement and to prevent future shoulder injury. Ones the shoulder is dislocated, the chances of dislocation in future is further increased as the tissue supporting the head of humerus into its socket is torn. Such patients may land up with recurrent dislocation of shoulder wherein shoulder dislocates easily on specific movement and patients are afraid to do over-head activities. The problem is best diagnosed by MRI Scan.
The best treatment for this is Arthroscopic (Key-Hole Surgery) Bankart's Repair. Following operation shoulder is kept at rest for 2 weeks then Physiotherapy is started. Day to day activities are started after 2 weeks and sports activity is started after 3 to 5 months.
I have an issue for my mother whenever she eats she suffers from pain in the left hand side of the body and it pains a lot for 10 mins to 15 mins at least. It starts from the waist of left side and continue on the left hand with left shoulder. It would be a great help if some doctor can help so that I can consult the specialist doctor as I can't make out wat the problem is. please Reply As Soon As Possible.
Hi, I am 42 years old and I have a lower back pain that seems like it moved to the right on the back side of my love handle. It's been going on for 3 weeks now. I took 800 mg. Ibuprofen and that didn't work and I took Azo's because I thought it was a bladder infection and it helped very little because I still felt pain with that.
Hello doctor, Some times my right leg wrist suddenly pain while heeling or walking. But no wound in that side. I had eczema problem in my leg. Is this cause to pain? Pls reply doctor.
My wife fell down from my bike at her back with holding kid. Fortunately, kid didn't get anything hit as she covered from her front. It has been there for 8 days and she says she's feeling inner pain at lower back pain and hand elbow. I am planning to take her to the doctor. But, I guess, they definitely ask us go for x-ray or some scanning. Could you please suggest what would be the treatment for this to take care of her?
Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is known to affect the soft tissues and muscles of the body. As a result, there is a muscular pain and fatigue experienced throughout the body, often interfering with daily activities of the affected individual. Though the condition can affect both men and women, females are more prone to Fibromyalgia than their male counterparts.
The pain (can be acute or chronic) associated with fibromyalgia is often an outcome of a condition whereby the receptors in the brain that perceive the pain signal undergoes modification, becoming oversensitive to the pain stimuli.
The body has 18 tender points spread throughout the body. These tender points are highly sensitive and can be quite painful when pressed. Research suggests that individuals with fibromyalgia experience pain in at least 11 of these pressure points when pressed (often used in the diagnosis of fibromyalgia).
Causes of Fibromyalgia
While it may be difficult to decipher the exact trigger that results in Fibromyalgia, the condition may be an outcome of
- Physical or emotional trauma, stress, anxiety, and depression
- Genetic predisposition. The incidence of fibromyalgia is higher in individuals with a family history of the condition
- Indulging in too much of a sedentary lifestyle (lack of physical activities and exercise) can play a pivotal role in triggering fibromyalgia
- Certain health conditions and infections such as Arthritis can also give to fibromyalgia
While muscular and joint weakness and pain are synonymous to fibromyalgia, a person may also complain of
- Sleeping disorders
- There is a weakness, headache (often associated with a migraine), and fatigue (in spite of having a sound sleep and proper rest)
- A person may experience Fibro Fog (a condition resulting from fibromyalgia whereby a person finds it difficult to memorize or concentrate on anything)
- There may be morning stiffness along with numbness or a tingling sensation in the legs, hands, feet
- Some women with fibromyalgia may experience menstrual cramps which are often painful
- One may also suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Temporomandibular joint disorders
Treating Fibromyalgia with Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda, Fibromyalgia is an outcome of the vitiation of all the three doshas - Vata, Kapha, Pitta. This affects the digestion process (it weakens or slows down) with the buildup of toxins or Ama in the body. Thus, for an effective treatment, the balance between the three doshas should be restored along with the elimination of the toxins out of the body (detoxification).
- The treatment often involves a concoction of herbal and Ayurvedic oil massages and oil baths, lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, meditation and yogas or pranayamas
- Avoid non-vegetarian (can have lean meat though), spicy and greasy foods. Instead, supplement the diet with fresh fruits, vegetables, healthy or good fats (poly or monounsaturated fats), whole grains
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily
- Follow a healthy sleep routine. Mediation and Yoga will act as a catalyst, enhancing the overall treatment
- Drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco or drug abuse should be avoided
- A Warm Ayurvedic oil application with gentle pressure is very effective in this if done on regular basis
- Stay happy and stress-free
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!