Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rachit BajajYour feedback matters!
So I sprained my ankle last Wednesday and I knew I did because I have before so I knew what it felt like so I used my crutches for 5 days and I tried to go to school without them today but it still really hurt to walk on it should I continue to use my crutches?
1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.
2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
Chronic pain in buttock region which goes till the foot Slight movement cause huge pain Prescribe some cure.
I am 58 and my both leg muscles are becoming stiff and painful in morning and evening time. On blood test it is fond crp positive and esr high. So suggest best homeopathic single remedy for this.
My age is 22 and 3 weeks earlier I had an accident but till now I have pain in my hands particularly in the palm bones and wrist and in the elbows. I consult a doc. When I went for dressing and he says there is no need of x-ray. But now it's almost a month but I still have lot of pain in my hands, even a little bit of pressure on the palms, wrists and elbows hurt a lot. What should I do to get rid of pain?
Hi. I am feeling burning and little pain in my right leg knee point from last two days. What may cause. Pls suggest home remedies and food.
I have back pain and took many treatments but not getting relief. Are there any simple treatments for it?
My father age is 57 yrs, he is suffering from severe muscle pain from arm to neck from past 25 days, all tests have been done but it shows normal. Please let me know why this is happening, he can't move his hand normally the pain is so severe.
2 month ago my fasting sugar level 260 may be due to no physical work. Me on bed for 3 months due to knee fracture. Then on advise of doctor I took glycomet 2 time for 10 days. After that 1 time for 15 days then my sugar level 110. Doctor advise to stop medicine. Now I am start some movement. Recent ly I checked sugar level 130 fasting .kindly tell me can I start medicine or not.
I am 22 years boy & I have a joint pain for last two days in every joint as I m suffered from fever for 4 days. Now the fever is not there but pain is still there, last day I have taken a medicine. But still the pain in joint are there. So what can I do.
I have knee pain from about 1year. I met many docs but no got relief. please consult, The pain starts more when i am running or after long walk (about 2-4 Km).
I have pain in my left leg the pain keeps on travelling from back of thighs to calf then lower leg please advice some home remedies.
Sir I have pain in my leg from three months and I have asked the doctor they told that it is due to damage of nerves in my left leg what should I do?
Frozen shoulder is a condition when somebody encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for weeks. It is likely to occur when swelling increases around the shoulder which reduces inability to move or stretch properly. This ordinarily happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder at times happens when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs, if someone is recovering from surgery, experiencing joint pain or facing restraint of movement for other reasons.
A frozen shoulder can go on from a couple of months to as much as 3 years and the precise cause is unknown. Physiotherapy is often to treat this condition. It has been found that posture plays a huge part in your recovery from a frozen shoulder. The urgent goal is to get the shoulder join moving once again. The sooner this is done, the better are the odds of a quick recovery. Anti-inflammatory medicines, heat application and delicate stretching activities are performed with the assistance of a physiotherapist.
Physiotherapy is very crucial for a frozen shoulder since it is very difficult to get movement in the stiff joint without any exercise, stretching or other methods used by a physiotherapist. It is mostly crucial to get physiotherapy to:
- To reduce pain in the shoulder
- To increase the flexibility and strength of the shoulder
- To enhance movement of the shoulder.
- To increase endurance of the muscles
Physiotherapy treatment for a frozen shoulder depends on the stage you are on and is customized according to the needs of your condition. Physiotherapy treatments for a frozen shoulder include:
- Pain relief: Pain diminishing techniques including gentle shoulder movement exercises, muscle releases, needle therapy, dry needling and kinesiology taping for pain can help during the painful swelling phase.
- Defrosting: Shoulder mobilization and stretching are the best in order to achieve a full shoulder recovery. As your scope of movement increases, your physiotherapist will then be able to give you muscle strengthening exercises to control and keep up your recently found range of movement.
- Warm Up: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder keeping in mind the end goal. That is to help blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
Physiotherapy does not bring out immediate results, but gradually. Flexibility will increase gradually. One should keep in mind, not to stretch their shoulder too quickly at once. This can lead to a ligament tear. The exercises should be tender and gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.