Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raavisharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RaavisharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and I am not able to gain weight. My weight is 45 kgs only. Please suggest how to gain ?
Sir, I am 49 years old male, having pain since four years in both thighs but increased due to lifting of a gas cylinder (5 days back, MRI (3 year old) shows some space decrease between L4-L5 & L5-S1 also somewhat decrease in Lordotic curve. Please give me your consultation.
She's very weak and her body is not attractive. Enough she eats good but didn't get fat on body she's so skinny.
How to solve acidity problem and gas problem. I am vegetarian I'm taking light food but gas problem please tell me how to solve my problem.
Am 38 years old female, has bloated tummy. Thot of grn tea evry. Whch would be d best tm to drink it. My working tm is btwn 7 n 4. Pls help me and thank you.
Hi doctor, im 18 year old, I am student, I usually use computer and mobile phone, and I am facing a problem of back-neck pain. It relief when I stretch my neck but after sometime the pain will back with tiredness. What should I do now?
Hi the enamel which is missing in my tooth as told by the doc. Will it reproduce itself naturally after some days?
Hello. I am Rajat. I am 19 years old. My height is 5" 1' I want to be a Mixed Martial Fighter and I train really hard for that. I want to ask 2 things. Firstly, is it safe to train like a beast. I workout like a beast. I mostly do calisthenics like push-ups, pull-ups, squads, etc. On extreme level. Will it do some damage to my body, especially in long term? I do it in very high intensity but with proper technique. Second, I want to increase my height. Will such workout affect my height negatively? Will this reduce my scope of increasing height? Please suggest me something. I am really very serious about it. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.