Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raaj KumarYour feedback matters!
I have tell the about stomach pain .and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests and consult of doctor but not relief please tell me solution?
Hi, I am 33 year male live in gurgaon. I am a software engg . I was quite heavy drinker since last 7 years (approx 270 ml whisky at a time & 2-3 times per week) I had no problem but from last year I am suffering from some symptoms 1) reddish face 2) acne on face & skalp 3) abdominal pain (weired - not in same place sometimes left, right, back or even in testicles, groin) it is never persistant it comes and goes automatically 4) amber color urine all this is appeared abruptly from couple of months. Now I have left drinking as well as tobacco, too. But the pain is still there apart from these no other symptoms like" loss of appetite" or nucia, vomitting, yollowish skin, confusion. I am confused that what it could be? I am damn afraid of cirrhosis/ckd. I never checked with doctor cause all these was never intense. What it could be? am I in great trouble? is it the thing I should worry? please help
My dad drinks a lot. Now he is having swelling in his legs and stomach plus pain in his body. What does that mean? What's the cure?
I'm having excruciating pain in the right side of my throat. Even swallowing my saliva is painful. It's difficult to have water too. Can you please let me know what it is. Never felt this type pain in my throat ever.
I am 35 years old I have throat infection like sure throat itchy throat from last 1 year. Please advise.
I am 38 years old and she is 24. Last night we had oral sex, suddenly I tried to place my penis over her vagina and I felt an inner call of ejaculation. So I pulled out mine making sure I have not inserted or got intercourse. And I thought my whole ejaculated fluid is outside only means on the floor nearby as I saw them. She was also adamant enough to not to show her open. She held her thighs very tight fearing That may happen. But I saw a white fluid outside her thighs near the vaginal portion. Now my fear is whether it's enough to cause pregnancy? I am too mu worried about that little girl as this has happened unexpectedly. Very very accidentally. I am very sorry for her that I have caused this much trouble and mental torture to her. Please sir for God's sake kindly help me and give me hope to tackle this.
Want homeopathic remedy. My son is 2years old. He is suffering from high fever. He is going through cold and high cough from last 3-4 days. Doctor has given prospan cough syrup and maxtra syrup crocin. But fever jumps again after crocin 6-7 hrs of crocin dosage regularly.
I have constant problem of headache. What shall be the ayurvedic remedy easily available in market for the same?
My age is 24 years and my weight is 84 kilograms. I am too bulky. I am suffering from fever randomly What should I do? What do you reckon to me.
Sir my age is 25. Height 5 ft11 inch. Weight 80 kg. Unmarried.i am currently detected with azoospermia .my ultrasound also shows bilateral mild varicocele (2.2 mm on right and 2 mm on left. Can I do running in the morning? If then how. What precaution should I take for varicocele while running?
My cousin is really bothered about his physique. He is 23 but looks like 16-17 years old boy. He was excellent during his school academically but he was hardly seen active in physical activity so I don't know what was the problem but his height is too not very well 5'5 and he tried his best but he is not looking mature guy I mean like grown-up guy by physique and he so often feel sick. He always use to have pils for something. Immunity is not strong. Consistently comparing himself with others led him to depression mode (i say depression cause he rarely laugh). Suggest something for him may be I can help him.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or Disease (PCOS) is a very common condition, wherein there are multiple cysts in the ovaries. As a result, there are many changes which the body undergoes and it is not limited to the gynecologic system. A woman with PCOS may also find it difficult to conceive, and so, once she is pregnant, precautions are essential to ensure there are no complications.
Pcos predisposes women to diabetes, hypertension, obesity, cardiovascular complications, lipid metabolism disorders, uterine cancer in long run. Some of them are listed below:
- Preeclampsia: When the blood pressure readings are high during pregnancy, it is known as preeclampsia. It brings with it a whole lot of complications including the need to cesarean section (c-section), premature birth, etc. So, it is best avoided, and diet can help to some extent.
- Diabetes: Gestational diabetes which manifests as higher sugar levels only during the pregnancy is very common in women with PCOS. The increased hormone levels in PCOS increase insulin resistance, thereby increasing sugar levels. This needs to be managed through a combination of diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- Preterm labor: Women with PCOS are at a slightly higher risk of premature labor.
- Weight-related issues: PCOS leads to weight gain, and this could be a problem during pregnancy. It is essential to discuss with the doctor as to what would be a good weight range and stay within that range throughout pregnancy. Weight gain brings with it a host of complications and so best avoided.
With PCOS, during pregnancy, strict cautious diet planning can help in avoiding complications and allow for an easier pregnancy. Though they may not solve every problem associated with PCOS, dietary modifications can have a significant effect on the overall health and well-being. Listed below are some easy-to-make changes:
- Increase consumption of fibres like greens, nuts, pumpkin, berries, whole grains, almonds, etc. are included. This ensures that digestion is a prolonged and gradual spike in blood sugar levels.
- Increase protein-rich foods like soya, tofu, eggs, and chicken, which help in avoiding binging. They are light on the stomach and help in weight management.
- Foods which are generally anti-inflammatory including tomatoes, olive oil, spinach, fresh fruits, and omega-3 fatty acids help in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Supplements to include omega-3 fatty acids, prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, and calcium if required ensure that the baby gets the required nutrients for optimal growth.
What to avoid:
Anything that can spike up calories and is of low nutritional value should be avoided.
- Avoid whites – pasta, rice, and bread
- Baked and processed foods
- Candies, chocolates, snacks
- Salty and spicy fried snacks
- Aerated drinks and soda
PCOS in pregnancy presents a combination risk, and dietary changes and weight management are essential for a safe pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.