Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. R. VaishyaYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam mujhe rhemotoid airthritish hai, kya isme weight loss or hair loss hota hai. Mera wait sudden bhot loss hua hai. Or gale me bhi kuch hamesha rahta hai.
I am diabetic. Hypertensive. After lifting a bucket of water have muscular pain n rt arm. Pls do advise.
I am 18 year old and I have tonsils swollen in my neck every month or two, than have to take antibiotics, what should be remedy?
I have ligament tear in my right leg. I had operation. How much time it will take to start running and is there any possibility of getting tear again?
Hi doctor I am suffering from severe heel pain for the last 4 to 5 months. please suggest why this pain has suddenly arise and the reason and cure for this.
I have pain in my both legs on front 2 inch above ankles while running I am also taking additional protein Mega Mass 4000.
I am 63 year old. My right upper arm has hard muscles on outer side and has loose muscle on inner side. It has less strength than my left arm. Occasionally I feel mild pain around the hard muscle.
I am 22 years old male and I have 3 month later to shoulders pain. Is very high please serjust a solution.
I am 23 Years Old suffering From Knee pain last 1 week and I using some medical tablets and ointment but it not cure pain should be very high what would do now pls tell me doctor.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.