Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R V AgarwalYour feedback matters!
What should I do if I have too much pain in my leg and if take painkiller my stomach creates too much problem?
Hi mam, My amh report result is satisfactory I.E 2.19. The prblm is hypothyroidism only. It's only affected the ovulation I think.
My mother has lower leg pain. Disease such as burning numbness tingling from few days. So what I should do for her?
I am age of 20. I used to do excersie continuously for 3 hours till 3 fays. Now I am suffering from body pains. So what I should do to overcome this.
I have pcod problem nd diabetic nd last two months I will not come in period please give me advise now I will started this tablets narmoz 0z ovares_sr regestrone?5mg
Before 3 months I have heavy chicken pox, after the chicken pox I have many dark dot spots on face. What I do for remove my face dark do not spots?
I had a problem in erection of my penis during sex and i'm.unable to satisfy my partner. So kindly suggest what should I do to sustain in bed for longer time.
How much does it cost? I am 99 kg and I want to come down to 75 kg specially around my belly, double chin, boobs!
My wife passed 4 months of pregnancy. Can we still make relation with each other. If yes then what's precautions used?
My eye sight is not good. Since 1977 I am wearing glasses for astigmatism. Power of my lenses vary very frequently. It changes about in a six month to ayear of my eye test. Recently I have been recommended a lens in lat June and I do not feel comfortable. Some time the same lens seem very suitable but not always. I am adiabatic since last ten years. Continue on insulin and some other madicines. Please suggest me to have better sight. Why my power changes so frequently. Very often my eyes feel problem as felt in smoke. Some times rough as felt when drenched in rain??
My mom got leg knee pain for few years. She's tries more medicals and treatment but no use. Still she got knee pain. What will do for complete relief of knee pain? Please help me for my mom.
I am age of 22 and weight 64 so that what are the foods which can I eat more? If I go for walking also I did not lose weight.
My mother is having constant backpain. We have tried many opinions of different doctors, but there is no solution. Can there be any ayurvedic solution for this. We have tried many homeopathic medicine.
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.