Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. R SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am having sex without condom during the week of periods (5th day of periods. Will she become pregnant?
Dear Doctor, I recently married one month ago. My wife did not get periods, its almost crossed one month, we are so worried about this, is that a symptom of pregnancy? If it is a symptom, shall we stop that pregnancy. Kindly do the needful.
Hi Dr. I wanted to know, how many days after delivery does the bleeding continue, does it feel heavier on vagina when it bleeds.
My wife is 30 weeks pregnant. Last two days she told heavy pain whenever baby movement happened. Back pain and stomach pain. Is this normal or ? Last week Dr. Told stomach looks upside. So may be possible early delivery.
I am 21 years female had my regular periods last month but its almost 32 days and I am not having my period. I had my last intercourse 50 days before. L want to know am I pregnant?
Hi I am a 21 years old female. I did not have a proper periods. I have 6 to 8 months correct time the periods is came after one or two months it does not come after I take a hormone tablets then it will come
I want to loss weight I am using lp slim and I am suffering from pcos can I use hyponid and only tablets from charak brand.
We are trying for pregnancy. Today my wife did HSG test. Her report is normal both fallopian tubes are open. Today doctor advised to her Mvista tablet by ensure content are L methylfolate, mecobalamin, & pyridoxine 5 phosphate for 30 days. I have searched information about this tablet on Internet but there is no any information about tablet. So I want to ask that is it safe to take this tablet for month. Please give information about this tablet it's uses, side effects etc.
The Japanese Water Therapy is one of the easiest routines you can follow to make one of the healthiest impacts on your life. A lot of real-life accounts would tell you how people with debilitating health felt they were born again after using this therapy.
Let’s see know how it works.
Rules of the therapy-
1. Drink 640ml (around 4 glasses of water) just after waking up and before brushing.
2. Brush your teeth but don’t eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
3. After each meal, don’t drink or eat for the next 2 hours
4. For the old and the sick, it is best to start with a little amount of water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses
There are multiple benefits of this straightforward and natural therapy. Try this and you can get rid of body aches, headaches, arthritis, epilepsy, meningitis, excess body fat, kidney and urinary diseases, piles, diarrhoea, asthma, bronchitis, various eye diseases, menstrual problems, ear nose and throat diseases etc. Plus, it also slows down your heartbeat and keeps your heart healthy.
1. Cure high BP and other diseases in a few days
The Japanese Water Therapy is known to cure certain diseases in matter of few days. You can bid adieu to high blood pressure in 30 days, gastric problems in just 10 days, diabetes in 30 days, constipation in 10 days, cancer in 180 days and TB in 90 days. For arthritis, 3 days of the therapy in the 1st week and daily from the 2nd week must be followed.
2. Purify your body
If you drink water on an empty stomach daily, it’ll purify your colon so that the absorption of nutrients becomes an easier process. Plus, this method will increase the production of new blood and muscle cells in your body.
3. Lose extra weight
Did you know that drinking around 500 ml of chilled water every morning will boost your metabolism by 24%? This is the simplest way you can slim down and achieve that perfect body weight you always wanted.
4. Get glowing skin naturally
Since water is a known body purifier, it effectively purges the toxins present in your blood. So every morning you can wake up with clear, healthy and glowing skin.
5. Stabilise your lymph system
Water balances your lymph system, which helps your glands to perform their daily functions efficiently. Plus, it balances your body fluids and also fights infections.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
A birth control pill is commonly referred to as an oral contraceptive pill. A form of hormonal contraception and is a highly effective method of birth control. Only 1% of women experience unintended pregnancy when on the pill.
Birth control pills are of two types i.e combination pills and mini pills. Combination pills contain synthetic forms of the two hormones called oestrogen and progesterone. The mini pill only contains the hormone progesterone and is called progestin.
However, the pill does have some side effects to it. These include the following:
- Intermenstrual spotting: Within the first three months of starting the pill, women experience vaginal bleeding between the two period cycles.
- Nausea: Although the symptoms subside after some time, some women till experience nausea for a while after taking the pill. If one consumes the pill with food or before going to bed, this can help lower the likelihood of feeling nauseous.
- Breast tenderness: The breasts might feel tender and enlarged after taking the pill. However, anyone who finds a lump in the breast or feels continuous pain needs to seek medical help.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are a very common phenomenon of the birth control pill. Different types and doses of these pills may result in different headache symptoms.
- Gaining weight: Experiencing certain fluid retention in the hip or breast area is very common. It also affects the fat cells of the body because of the oestrogen present in the pills.
- Mood swings: Those with a history of stress or depression might start to feel the same again. If one has that kind of a history and starts to feel emotional changes, she should consult a doctor immediately.
- Missing periods: It is a common side effect that after using the pill, one's period might get skipped. This is influenced by several factors including stress, depression or thyroid dysfunctions.
- Decreased libido: The sex drive can be widely affected by the birth control pill. Although many other factors could result in a decreased libido, but if it remains after having the pill and is persistent, one should seek medical help or consult a specialist.
- Vaginal discharge: There could be an increase or a decrease in the vaginal lubrication. Some people might experience vaginal discharge since it is very common. Changes in vaginal discharge never turn out to be harmful.
- Changes in the vision: Fluid retention due to the birth control pill can result in the swelling of corneas. Because of this, even contact lenses do not fit comfortably. Contact lens wearers should consult an ophthalmologist if their vision or lens tolerance is disturbed.
Although there are certain side effects to taking birth control pills; however, one should not abstain from taking them in the fear that they might cause certain side effects. These pills are a precautionary measure along with other protection methods and should be taken in case someone wants to avoid pregnancy at the time being.
I am trying to conceive for 5 months but there is no results.. I have already done my all medical test. All report are ok. My husband s semen test is ok. Doctor has advice me to do SSG test in this month.. Is this necessary to do this test or we should waiting for few months. please help me.
My wife got periods on 17th May. On which day can we conceive in order to get pregnant. Please mention dates on which we can conceive.
My wife is 3 and a 1/2 month pregnant. Now what should she eat or take or any vaccines neededat this time. What should we do please tell me in details. please doctor.
Am a 19 year and I want to know is the ipill is safe to be taken after evry sex? I means if we do sex in a month or in a week so after sex having ipill will it make any kind of harm to my body or any kind or problem in future for me. Is ipill safe for me after having sex with my partner?
As your pregnancy progresses, changing positions may become necessary for your comfort. After the fourth month of pregnancy a woman may notice feeling dizzy or nauseated while lying flat on her back. This is related to the weight of the growing uterus pressing on major blood vessels. Positions may need to be altered at this time.
A water-based lubricant may be used during intercourse if necessary.
During intercourse, you should not feel pain. During orgasm, your uterus will contract. If you have any contractions that are painful or regular, contact your doctor. Also, discontinue intercourse and call your doctor immediately if you have heavy vaginal bleeding (light spotting is normal) or if your water breaks (nothing should enter the vagina after your water breaks).
Talking to your partner about how you are feeling about sex and any concerns you have will help you stay comfortable. Also, encourage your partner to communicate with you, especially if you notice changes in your partner's responsiveness. Communicating can help you both better understand your feelings and desires.