Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. R SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old n married a year ago trying to conceive now my due date was 17 jan n I missed my period I had hsg in October n it was normal n follicular study in november since 1 week I'm feeling indigestion I'm I pregnant?
My mom (age 45, wt 78 kgs, BP 130/110) is having s1, s2, l3, l4, l5 prolapse since 5 years and also have D3, B12 vitamin deficiency. 15 days back she underwent hysterectomy operation where uterus, both ovaries and both fallopian tubes are removed. What problems would she face in future and what precautions should she take to maintain her health. Please suggest.
My daughter is now in 8th month pregnancy. Her fasting sugar is 85 mg/dl, and 135 mg/dl after 2 hours of eating. Is it dangerous condition.
Hello, I'm 7 Months pregnant women and want to know more about 3D/4D/5D scanning also planning to get a CD of my kid.
I am in the 2nd month of my pregnancy so doc kindly suggest a safe diet plan so that I can give birth to a healthy baby Thanks a lot.
I had a sex with prostitute. She had done blow job to me. And had used condom while having sex. Is this safe or spread infection?
Hello doctor I have asked question but there was no reply, Ian planning for pregnancy from last 3 months but there is no positive result as I stay in sharja I have consulted a general doctor m2tone tablets for making my periods regular from 40 days to 30 days and she asked me to take Clomid 50 mg 2 times from 5th day of my periods to 7th day and she asked me to take folicum folic acid tablet, this month from 9th day after my period I am using ovulation kit but it's showing negative today is my 15th days till when you want me to use that kit and every day we are having sex can you please tell me for 31 days of periods when will I ovalute till when you want me to use that kit I badly want a baby.
To remain fit and free from diseases, it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, but one should also make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in keeping body and mind fit.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life:
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise helps release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fibre will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall well-being.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.