Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Sethi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. SethiYour feedback matters!
In my both armpit some circle shaped grey colour mark have been produced. Radius of those are about 4-9 mm. In both armpit there are about 22 such marks. There is no pain, neither any itching. There's nothing except those marks. These are from last 6 months. I thought they would go away spontaneously but haven't yet. What to do?
Hello Sir or mam Mera ek question h. AGR hum apne husband ya boyfriend ko roj lip kiss krte h.5 ,ya ten minutes TK. To isse Hume kya profits hai aur kya nuksaan hai. Please bataye
My skin is very oily and hard. created any problems. Please give the solution of control my oil skin.
I am 24 years old female. When I am going out, every time my face was so black to see. What should I do?
I have 5-6 chicken pox holes from last two years on my forehead, nose and cheeks, in short my face. I feel very depressed because of them. I have tried hexilak gel as suggested by my dermatologist, visit many of them. But these scars are not gone yet. One of my friend suggested me to try" mederma" Will it be effective? And if not please suggest some other stuff. And I am currently applying coconut oil on these scars but not seeing any improvement. Please help! Thank you!
Dear sir/madam, I am taking finestride 1mg for my male pattern alopecia problem which is prescribed by doctor. My age is 28. Is finestride 1 mg increases the chance of prostate cancer?
I used to live in a very Moderate and also Cool atmosphere. But, now I live in a very different atmosphere where the heat of sun is too Hot. Resulting to be Sweaty all the time. I bath twice a day. But, I'm unable to regain my original skin color. What all should I do to regain my Original skin color And glow.
I have a lot of pigmentation .esp on the forehead. I cannot go out in teh sun .even for a few minutes without my forehead/face /hands turning dark. Have tried d-tan facials /sunscreens but not very effective. Pls advise. Thanks.
From 3-4 days I was feeling my anus has tightened. There is no pain and bleeding during stool passing but little dis comfort .please help me.
My aunt is 22 years old. She is married. While having breast pain a sticky fluidal (no color) discharge is coming from her left breast. Whats the reason? She is not pregnant and dnt have any babies.
Sir, I have some kind of dust allergy on my palm of the leg. If I walk with chapped ,sandals or in barefoot inside my house, the skin start to dry, looks wrinkled and skin become very rough. Its very uncomfortable. Can you pls suggest some remedies.
I am 24 years old, I have stubborn tann and uneven skin tone on my face. What should I do to get rid off this and have glowing skin as earlier.
I am 240 years old in my body around 20 fat balls is this can cure I check with one skin doctor she told this is not a issue. Even though my body is not look nice. So how can I cure in that no pain at all when it was beginning stage that time only slightly paining when ever touch that particular place. Kindly reply me.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.