Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R S MishraYour feedback matters!
Do one not masturbate thinking of d dht levels to increase which will affect hair & if one masturbate then how many times it's considered healthy to masturbate in a month that will not effect dht levels and what is d best way to naturally reduce dht levels at home.
I have some low pain in my stomach last 2days I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a little solution for my stomach pain please help me.
My stomach aches so badly. I get cramps any time. And I am taking medicine for my periods. because I get heavy periods and sometimes I miss my periods.
I'm 76 years old person and having HTN & TYPE 2 DIABETES. But presently under control by medicines. I am passing proteins+++ in urine. My creatinine level is 1.77 and my TSH is 8.6. Please advise suitable medicines for controlling the above 3 ailments. I will be thankful.
I am 48 years old. Now ankle joint sweling and pain for 3 years. Whenever keeping leg downwards i. E. Standing, sitting and walking time it is start swelling and pain. But when leg keeps parallel in bed during sleeping it gets towards normal.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.