Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I have pimples marks and pores what can I do? and which is the best cream and ointment? My skin is dry and later it turned oily what to do? I look old now my age is 20.
Some little little white spots is on my throat, back and upper portion of hand. I consulted skin specialist and he said it is fungal infection and told me to use ketoconazole cream on that spots. I suffer from this problems once in every year. Once he also gave me oxiconazole nitrate cream. Are these proper medicine of fungal infection? Every year I suffer from this. Pls suggest me.
I have been diagnosed with enlarged prostate. PSA test a month back showed 24.62. Presently on 1 capsule of Urimax. 4 a day. Is it OK or needs else to be done.
Respected Sir/mam I was very fair in colour but now sir/mam I am too black sir really I do not know its is tanning or what it is sir or mam please tell me the medicine please sir any lotion or medicine because I want to become fair again some say do this some say do this but nothing is working help!
1. You should have plenty of water to avoid dehydration during summer
2 .Fruit such as watermelon, orange, sweet lime muskmelon, grape have more water . They help you to stay healthy
3.Please avoid eating outside it may damage your skin such as pimple or oily skin.
4. Please wash your face twice a day.
5. Please apply sunscreen SPF 35 to avoid sunburn.
I am sandeep my problem face black colour no improved any cream presently kojic cream us any cream advice please.
I have skin problem on my face and I have black blemisish on my face because of chicken pox and pimples.
What to do for prickly heat pimples n rashes? Its too itchy n redness is also caused. Wat to do? please suggest a gud remedy.
My face has darken perhaps due to sunburn. I have tried everything but in vain. My body colour below neck is fair. What should I do?
I am 24 years old and mere upper aŕm or back p but sare black heads h .m kya apply kru bcz ye but long tum c hai please I need help.
I have.Black face. In childhood I was very cute but this time. I'm feeling very absent so please Solve this problem.
Hello Doctor .Sir am having agzima problems near thighs from last two three years when am using lotion its reduce but after month time it come again i concern with drs also they give me some tab n lotion also but its not working properly.Please suggest
Skin Colour On Mine Leg Is Different In Some Parts due to Wearing of candles It Has Become Dark in Some Areas. One patch part have become darker on the foot.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.