Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.R. Pandey
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. R.R. PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 29 year old. I am suffering from juvenile myoclonic epilepsy I am using valparin chrono 500 bd inderal 10 mg bd rivotril 0.5 night my hand shaking doctor change dose morning 500 night 400 after 15 days again change dose morning 500 night 300 withdrawal what type of symptoms tell me sol my ecg is normal.
I have a had a numb foot and am now recovering but will you please suggest me any tablet to recover fast?
I am unable to sleep back from 3 days properly and also I have a migraine problem to from past year.
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. Talk to your doctor about it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My 27 years old autistic son is non verbal. He is having Autism. How can I develop his speech. Is there effective medicines for developing speech of the autistic?
My wife, aged 44 years is regularly consumes carbomazepine tablets (200mg x 3 times) from the age of 14. Is there any permanent solution. If no any generic tablets available?
Hello, I have dissociative disorder and have complex partial seizure which is not proven? Doctor has given me medicine levipil 500 mg twice daily and venlite OD 100 mg once at night and lonazep 0.5 mg sos. I want to ask that my potty is not clear, doctor advise me to take isabgul 4tsp at night. Is dere any harm for dis? Please advise.
Dr. I am 24 years old. My left foot and 2 fingers are numb. It all started in may. I took vitamin b 12 injection as well as tablets for 1 month. Again I was tested to be having pre diabates. My doctor said it is signs of diabatees neuropathy. Now my fbs is 87 and after food is 125. The numbness is now moving upwards. Sometimes some burning sensation is there. But no pain. I did not have any accident or damage to my spinal cord. I am overweight sir please guide me what to do? I am afraid.
My wife has 2 fainting history in past, Both time we has heated argument and I said something which caused her trauma. 4 days back when she was tired and was going to eat something and she said she is feeling dizzy and all of sudden she fell down, again she woke up and again she fell down, it happened like this 6 time on that day. I showed her to gyno and was diagnosed with less vit D and b12, but Dr. said show her to neuro if she is having frequent sleeping/fainting fits, need help.
Absolutely indispensable to your existence is the proper functioning of your brain. Not only does your brain ensure a normal functioning of your body, but also it controls all your vital organs. Yet, brain disorders are among the most common diseases the modern populace has to confront. Tumorous growth in the brain affects the health of the brain in the most significant of manners. Be it benign or malignant, anomalous growth of the brain tissues leads to brain tumor. Some of the most evident causes of brain tumor are genetic dysfunctions, exposure to harmful radiations and immune-suppressants. You may detect the incidence of brain tumors through some of the more obvious symptoms like acute headaches, seizures, projectile vomiting as well as some fairly subtle conditions like a feeling of numbness, coordination problems, etc. The immediate recourse to brain surgeries and expensive treatments often do not yield the desired results. As a consequence, many seek an alternative therapy which can potentially soothe the trauma and fight the disease.
Replete with the benefits of ancient medicinal knowledge, Ayurveda offers remedies, which heal the diseases without causing any side-effects. The natural, herbal therapies improve your immunity from within; enhance your bodily strength and your will to live. It also aborts abnormal cell growth and helps in normal regeneration. Some of the most reliable Ayurvedic remedies have been enumerated below.
- Aswagandha: Aswagandha herb has fascinating healing properties. They play a major role in restoring strength and immunity in your body. It is endowed with anti-inflammatory properties and is beneficial anti-oxidant. It supplements the essential nutrients, which improve the functions of the brain and minimize the adverse effects caused by harmful radiation.
- Curcumin: Curcumin has been known to disintegrate malignant cells from your body. It not only is a great anti-oxidant, but also improves immunity. It has gained popularity as a cure for brain tumors as well.
- Guggul: Guggul is known to revitalize the damaged cells and impart good health. It enhances oxidation potentials of the body and speeds up recovery from brain tumors.