Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R R Mohanty
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. R R MohantyYour feedback matters!
My skin has got dark spots due to plucking of ingrown hair. Can you suggest any remedies to get rid of those marks and any ointment?
Hi, Mine is Oil skin so it will get tan fast. And for removing it it takes long days. Can I gent some creams suggested by doctor to get out of this. Even my face gets black so I want to get out of this.
Hello my name is roshani. I am from ahmedabad at Gujarat. My skin is dry. Before 5 years my skin was fair ane good but now there is wrinkles, dullness, blackness, and dark spot on mu face. I want to my good skin. Please give me suggestion for my problem. Thank you.
I have pimple marks on my face. How to get rid of them. I drink lot of water but still pimples keep reoccurring. Any ayurvedic techniques And my age is 25 but I have wrinkle or can say lines on my neck. DAT doesn't look good on a person of my age. How to get rid of them. Lastly I want to follow a healthy routine. please tell me full chart bout wat to eat and how to work out. I am always confused about breakfast.
My skin is turning dark day by day. I don't go out but its in every summer's that sitting at home also makes me darker pls help.
I have so much pimple and marks on my face, I want pimple and marks free face. What can I do for a clear and marks free face.
Doctor I want to know how to make my face skin oil free because my skin is too oily. So please suggest me?
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.