Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R R MohantyYour feedback matters!
Sir. Im unmarried and I have been masturbating from four years. 1 or 2 times a weak. Bt now I got problems. semen get released even I thought sexually. Due to little tighten of penis semen get released. It seams my penis nerves ar very weak and sometime I also feel a light pain around my penis. penis does not get tighten fully and ejaculate very early. Give me solution sir.
I am 68 years old. I have urinary problem. Day and night urination started recently. Please give reason and solution. Sugar level 100 prostrate problem is there.
I am having headache problem since last 3-4 months and also there is pain in the eyes, whereas I had shown to 2-3 doctors but there is head ache without eating but some time when I wake up there is little . please tell me what to do and also Whether CT scan or MRI should be taken.
Doctor, I am a software Engineer. I have PCOS. What type of daily actions I should take to get rid of this PCOS. Upto what extent this is harmful. I am single as of now and will be getting married within a year. Will this lead to any issues in getting pregnancy? I am very much worried. I am following diet, doing exercises. Is this PCOS really dangerous? My periods used to come for exact 19 days with minimal bleeding. I had a check up with doctor and am on medication (Normoz daily two, Femilon 21 day course. Now I am getting periods normally. The medicine course is for 3 months, will I get periods correctly after stopping the medicines? I am also getting hair growth on face and other body parts. Please help me with your valuable suggestions. Is this PCOS really not curable? Thanks, Prathyusha.
Basis of my doctor's suggestion I went through blood test for sugar level and result is very high i. E. 280 which is very high now I want to control the sugar level hence please good medicines and precautions to cure high sugar. Thanks.
Muje hemesha sardi rahati hi dul mitti se jada hoti hi ab is bimari me liye kiy kar sakta hu koi ilaj batao.
I'm suffering from cervical spondylosis with headache. When I take medicine like aceclopara. I am relieved. But after leaving medicine pain and muscle spasm is back again. I am a student by profession.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.