Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. R. KapoorYour feedback matters!
I have constipation problem from childhood and now it have become my problem I am suffering from nausea and many other problems. In my pathology report a thing named SGPT is 99 please help me what should I do.
I have a problem in both eyes When I look my mobile in night for 1 or 2 second . In my eyes and head pain start and increasing Please give me good suggest.
Painless bleeding from my left ear. Before this I suffered from ear ache due to waste in my ear. After using drops, everything gone out but now bleeding also without any pain. Plss reply to my problem.
In few days I am suffering from fever with shivering and feeling cold and there is pain in all parts of body. So what step should I take?
My mother facing problem with bulking of legs and body and suddenly she becoming weaker B. P -not constant sometimes high and sometimes less Sugar - 120 (before food) 185 (after food) Cholesterol 364 mg/DL Please give me reasons and how to control.
I am a hosteler and I don't miss the meals as I am having my proper diet but still I am losing my weight day by day. What should I do?
Sir, my height is 5.7 feet, but I want to increase it by some inches till it gets around 6 feet. My age is already 18 years. I've tried a lot of things but to no avail. Please help me to increase my height till it gets blocked.
I am unable to sleep from the past 2 days. Tried several home remedies to sleep. But unable to get sleep. So could you pls help me in solving my problem.
Everyone of us want long, gorgeous hair , dont we? Having good hair depends on many factors such as heredity,maintaining health of your hair and also nutrition. Yes nutrition does play a major role in growing long hair, what is inside is outside.
Let me share with you some of natures bounty which surely will help you accelerate hair growth and make your dream of lusciously long hair true.
- Spinach: Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
- Carrots and Sweet Potatoes: Sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth A deficiency of vitamin A may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
- Eggs and Dairy Products: Milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (Vitamin B7) that is known to fight hair loss.
- Oats: Include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
- Walnuts: Add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, B vitamins (B1, B6 and B9), Vitamin E, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
- Lentils: Lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
- Strawberry: Strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin D that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
- Foods rich in Vitamin-C: Vitamin C supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin C is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin C also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.
Try to include all the above foods rich in nutrients in your daily lifestyle, they help in curbing hairfall and improving overall health of your hair.