Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R P Tripathi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R P TripathiYour feedback matters!
I am having problem of piles. Whenever I pass stool, there will be a bleeding and today I noticed that there is a tiny cut in skin near my hole. Please advise ointment or medicine asap.
I am 23 year old girl. I have excessive hair on my face and body. I also gain weight in last2-3years and I acne also and my periods are regular whom I consult for this problem please suggest me.
Stress fractures are small cracks that may appear in a bone. It occurs due to repetitive application of force in the same area. It is very common among various sports such as running, tennis and football. It may also occur due to osteoporosis as this disorder weakens the bones and allows stress fractures to occur easily.
The majority of stress fractures occur due to overuse of a specific muscle. The bones and the muscles used in a specific movement do not get time to recover, thus leading to stress fracture.
Causes: The major cause of stress fracture is change in physical activity, such as a sudden increase in exercise. The other factors that may lead to stress fracture are -
- Poor conditioning: If you are starting an exercise regimen without proper preparation, then it may cause stress on the muscles. It is important that you condition your body before doing any intense activity to prevent injuries.
- Bone insufficiency: Various disorders such as osteoporosis reduces bone strength and increases the likelihood of a stress fracture. If you have low bone density then you are at a higher risk of having stress fractures.
- Change in surface: Change in surface like shifting from running on grass to road tends to cause more stress on the legs, thus increasing the likelihood of a fracture.
- Improper form: Performing any exercise with improper form may lead to a number of injuries. It is recommended to learn the correct technique before exercising, so you may use a spotter or a trainer to guide you.
The symptoms of a stress fracture are:
- Pain: You may experience dull to severe pain if you have stress fractures. The severity of pain will depend on the severity of the fracture.
- Swelling: Pain may be accompanied by swelling on the sides and the top of the foot.
- Tenderness: Stress fractures may cause tenderness in the muscles around the affected area.