Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. R.P. SinghYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon, as per my Friend suffer from weakness because of less white blood cells in body. And she can't have breakfast properly. So, what is the formula to increase White blood cells. Thank Q.
I take ofloxion 400mg from last 3 months. I check my seemen show 8-10 puscell. Doctor change medcine and he give my levofloxacin 500 mg. Why. Is levofloxicin work on sperm infection. Please reply me.
Hi doctor, I was suffering from high uric acid and my doctor suggest me to take Febutaz 80 tab daily. Now my uric acid level is normal its 3.5. Should I take this tab for more time or not? But when I wake up in morning and stand up I feel a lot of pain under my ankle. Please suggest what to do?
I am suffering from gas problem. I have pain also at centre of chest since 2 month pls suggest cure.
Hi mam or sir please tell me the problem of masturbation (hasthmathun, mainly in week 2 days I use this bad thing. How much is injurious for health or mind.
When I take meals after that if I drunk cold water or any cold items than I have a problem of headache.please help me
Having sex with a girl at any time without any protection make her pregnant to make a women pregnant does she has to be in her periods day or even I her normal she can get pregnant.
I am 29 years old. My foreskin not retracting when my Penis got erect. Will I have problem when having see with my partner. I am not yet married.
How to control sexual attraction, I am 28 years and unmarried. Nowadays, I feel to have in most of the cases. I am still virgin.
Sir I am suffering from fever from 10 days so suggest me a good medicine so that I can become good as soon.
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.