Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R.P. SinghYour feedback matters!
I am just 26 unmarried boy. I have problem in erection due to over masturbation. I feel really depressed. How can I live normal sexual life. Please help me.
I am 25 years old male. I would like to know the detail of daily masturbation is it danger for health or is the masturbation affect in future life.
I am 25 year old male ,i am suffering from stool pain without any kind of pain for last 2 years, What should I do please suggest me.
I had my testis swollen and penis not straight what type of medicine should I use to over come this problem please help me.
I'm 18 year old female. My height is 5'3 and weight is 60kg. I do not eat junk food. And I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Need to lose weight. Suggest some diet plan and exercises.
I always have a burning sensation while urinating .along with itching .plz suggest me a quick remedy for this. Thank you.
I am a 27 year old girl and did sex for the first time with my fiance this month and after that I am observing my clothes are tight on me and my belly is getting fat, I have gained some weight also but belly is making me more conscious, please help me in reducing my belly fat as well as body fat.
I have gas problem since 2 weeks. Doctor told me to eat healthy food not oily. But now I am very far from my home. What should I eat. Can I eat rice, bread (roti, milk or any kind of fruit juice. Please suggest me.
I am 20 years old I have a regular sore throat even and then and one year before once I got hurt on my leg and had stitches on it It became completely well BT nowadays it pains when I walk or do anything.
Hi doc from my childhood m doing masturbate and in the end of this year I will get married and now a days m cock is not too good now can you please guide me what to do How to fit me self.
Sir mai takriban 10 manth se peshab ke baad kuchh chipchipa padarth nikane se pareshan hun kabhi kabhi latrine mai jor lagane par bhi nikal jata hai kuchh porn think karne par bhi kuchh nikal jata hai please sir help me koi medicine bataye in sab ko rokne ke liye.
Pcos: here is all that you must know about it!
Polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos) is a common hormonal disorder amongst women in their reproductive age. The symptoms of pcos being seemingly unrelated to each other, are often overlooked and remain undiagnosed. It is commonly termed as pcod (polycystic ovary disease) in which the there is an imbalance in the women’s hormones. As the name suggests, multiple cysts are formed in the ovaries that are pearl-sized (2-4mm), fluid filled and may contain immature eggs.
Whom does it most commonly affect?
Pcos most commonly affects women of reproductive age (14-45 years of age). In ceratin cases, pre-pubertal girls may also be affected by pcos.
What are the common symptoms of pcos?
Pcos, being a syndrome, is defined by a collection of signs and symptoms. The symptoms may vary from one individual to another. In case you observe two or more than two of these symptoms, make sure you undergo a thorough medical examination. Common symptoms are:
- Irregular scanty or missing menstrual periods
- Infertility such as ovulation dysfunction
- Excess or unwanted body or facial hair on the body
- Thinning hair on the scalp
- Weight problems, often leading to weight gain around the waist
- Skin problems such as skin bags, darkening of skin and acne
What causes pcos in women?
The exact cause of pcos is still not known, however, there are hypothesis suggesting a few of the common causes such as;
- High level of insulin
- Increased production of androgens
- Family history
- Environmental pollution and radiations
How can pcos be diagnosed?
Pcos symptoms affect more than 20% of the indian women and still remain undiagnosed at times. For an effective diagnosis, you may report of,
- Irregular periods in the past
- Tests revealing high levels of specific hormones
- Ultrasound showing polycystic pattern of the ovary
What are the possible complications of pcos?
Commonly reported complications of pcos include:
- Heart and blood vessel problems
- Sleep apnea
- Uterine cancer
- Heart diseases
How can pcos be managed?
Once diagnosed, the treatment of pcos may differ from an individual to another. However, a few tips to manage/ prevent pcos are:
- Exercise regularly. Include activities such as aerobics, sports and brisk walk to your daily routine.
- Eat healthy. Include foods that are low in refined carbohydrates as it helps to regulate blood sugar levels. Also add foods rich in antioxidants, green vegetables super grain and fruits to your daily diet
- Avoid excess of junk foods, spicy and oily foods and sugary diets.
- In case you smoke, it is best recommended to quit smoking.
- Avoid stimulants. Beverages such as coffee, that act as a rich source of stimulating compounds, have been found to increase insulin production.
- Keep stress away. Combat this depression by engaging yourself in activities such as opting for bubble bath, watching an old favorite movie, reading a classic or meeting friends who could be good company.
The doctor may prescribe you will relevant medications to treat the complications, in case any.