Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.P MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have used morning after pill in my previous menstrual cycle. Im planning to use one again tomorrow. Do the use of these pills that much affect my hormones or health in a bad way? I also want to know whether It is reliable or not to conduct a pregnancy test at home after the day after the intimacy? My pharmacies claims that It gives right results even the following day after the intimacy but I could not be sure. Thanks.
I have married since 8 years. There is no baby till date. We are consulting several doctors in these days, IUI done 5 times, when 1st IUI done conceive done but after 1 month passed then abortion takes place, then doctor continuing IUI but there is no value, then I stopped the above procedure. Then I continued ayurvedic medicines but there is no value at that time. Then we meet a gynecology doctor last 3 months, he prescribed me to eat 1. APCOD SACHET 2. CYCLOSET SYRUP FOR 2 MONTHS Then we further visit in the month FEB. 2016 Then prescribed me to eat OVASHIELD DS to start 3rd of mensuration along with two medicines My mensuration cycle is 5 day s before date and I am 35 years lady After continuing the above medicines my period occurs 5 day after my period date. During the past period to last period we are suffering the following symptoms 1. More urine occurs 2. Sleeping disorder at night 3. Worm biting. Today is 5th day of mensuration, in the above medicines, only APCOD SACHET IS RUNNING, BUT Dr. prescribed GESTOFIT-400 SR TO ADD IN THE 18TH DAY OF mensuration TO 25TH DAY OF mensuration. MY QUESTION IS, IN THE ABOVE MEDICINES WHICH MEDICINES ARE APPROPRIATE TO BE USED FROM THE DAY-5TH. PLEASE BRIEFLY DESCRIBED THE MEDICINES AND ITS USES.
Hi doctor I am pregnant but I am severely suffering from stomach ache and left side of abdomen to backside and I am unable to walk, sit. Please give me response I am waiting its urgent.
Hello. Mai 2 month pregnant thi. Kal hi mera miscarriage ho gya. Maine aap sab se bht se questions puche the. Jinka aap sbne ans b kia tha. Thank you so much for everyone who suggest me. Mai ab ye puchna chahti hu k hum dubara kb try kr skte h. Or kya kre jis se jldi concieve ho jye. Thanks.
I am 27yrs old. Delivered a baby boy on Jan 2015 by C section. I still didn't get my periods. Is that normal or should I consult my gynecologist?
My mom 37 year old female web to general check up gynecologist while checking my mom noticed a white color patches in the mouth of the uterus Dr. did colposcopy and the result came by seeing that Dr. said that its a infection no cancer symptoms eventhough we need remove that patches by conbiopsy and come for routine check up or hysterectomy can be done I need to know that which method is safe and no problem will occur in future.
My wife don't have any interest in sex. We often do it in a week or two. She have hormonal deficiency.
Moderate iugr case. 8.5 month during pregnancy and baby weight 2100 gm it is safe to delivery this time to baby please help.
I feel so fatigued all time, pain on both sides of abdomen. Lower abdomen pain and also discharge from vagina. Had fistulectonomy surgery 2 months back. But still feel pain in that area and can see some pus around. I do not know whats the issue. My concern is do I have any other underlying medical condition which is causing all these issues?
She is got marriage and she abortion in 2 months pregnancy. Is there any chance to get pregnancy again.
I'm 20 years old. Me n my gf having sex since 3 months but never tried without condom. We want it purely natural. What should I do with safety?
I am 35 years old woman. I suffer from diabetes. Once in a every fortnight I am feeling itching in my vagina. Continuous for 3-4 days. Please suggest me some medicine or ointment to cure my problem.
Sir my vagina is etching and painful My husband continue sex very hard and some leakage in my vagina please give me best solution.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.