Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. R.P. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have an habit of using Vigora 100 mg! Will it effect my health? Is there any side effect for such tablets? Please advice if I can use it or not?
My blood glucose level in random is 240. Should I go for diabetic screening if so what type of tests are required to confirm diabetic.
Hello sir I am 23 years old and l have a problem some days before I am suffering fever daily ant I want to realize it please help me.
What is GBS in neurology Is it common in todays world What are its symptoms and how it is diagnosed.
am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Hii I have piles from last 4 days their is no blooding but I have a pain because of the mass which is under the hips I have taken the medicine but its to costly so now I can't afford more becz of some money issue so please suggest me some cheapest medicine or treatment I m already use the cream arshkeyt so its good enough or I required some more medicine if required so please give me the name I really thankful to you.
Dear sir, I have suffered tia (transient ischemic attack/brain stroke) exactly one year ago. I have been administered with tpa within 3 hours of the onset of tia, and I became a normalperson like anybody. The problem is. 1. I am dealing with stress that tia can haunt me anytime, because the problem is genetic. 2. My blood is getting clotted whenever something is hit3. Is there a permanent cure for such genetic problems. 4. I also have sleep apnea. 5. I was 88 kgs, one year ago. Now, I am 75 kgs. Can you help me out with your kind of treatment for my above problems. Can you suggest a perfect and permanent cure for my problems. Can you suggest me any precautionary measures. Kindly help. Please do the needful. Your reply is greatly appreciated.
I feel something swelling in my right side during swallowing. I had gone to ENT Specialist and and she given me medicine and there is some relief but not total relief. And also I have some chest pain (right side) sometimes in left side also ENT Specialist told me for x-ray and in x-ray there was nothing so she given me medicine but not get some kind of relief. I also had lots of pain when I run fast and heart beats goes fast, I feel pain in chest right side and lots of salvia came out. Please tell me why is this and what to do now?
I am a 17 years old boy. I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have lots of problems in stomach like as pain in morning time and blots very much whenever I eat any thing lots of gastric acid makes my weight is also rises day by day please help me to loose weight and acid problem also.
Hi doc. Whenever I suffer from cold on third day in the morning there is little blood in my cough and that is only a one time just after I wake up. Is this is a serious problem or common issue?
I am a 26 year old girl. I have fever for every months and sometimes once or twice a weak what is the reason of fever. Please tell me.
I have a problem of sneezing in morning every day. At once 8-10 times I sneeze. What can I do to prevent?
I am 64 years old, I am diabetic since 4 years, I am using UCLIDE-M one tab in the morning and 1 in the evening. Recently I felt giddiness and had a fall where I had hit on my left side of chest. I went to Yashoda Hospital who have taken ECG, MRI Brain/Chest and other test where they have told that my heart condition is OK and there is no problem. But changed the Diabetic medicine by taking I am feeling very week, hence gone back to Euclide M. Now I am not getting sleep and no hunger, I am not feeling like taking any food. I have no permanent doctor for Diabetic nor cardiac. Kindly help me, I stay at Safilguda. Kindly let me know the exact location of your clinic. Rest in person. Regards T Bachaspathi.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.