Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. R N Verma

General Physician, Delhi

Dr. R N Verma General Physician, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. R N Verma
Dr. R N Verma is a popular General Physician in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. He is currently associated with Dr. R N Verma Clinic in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. R N Verma and consult privately on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. R N Verma Clinic

C-1/1122, Vasant KunjDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. R N Verma

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 20 male m having an itching on my body its fungal infection I have consult many odcters nd used many medicine but its not going what should I do.

General Physician, Delhi
Fungal infection is treated with antifungal cream /lotion and if required with antifungal medicines. Keep your skin clean and dry. Avoid over sweating. Take bath twice daily. Wear cotton clothes. Don't share your towels. Hope this helps u. If required, consult.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi ,My mom is 50 years old and she have diabetes and high blood pressure both. From last 1-2 years she is losing her weight so badly. Can you help something to gain some weight of her.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Kolkata
Using sugar free and salt free diets on every 4 hrs. Avoid ghee. She can take sugar free multi nutricious powder, taken apples, pomegranate in small quantity on 2 days interval after lunch. Do thyroid tests. And haemoglobin. Report after that.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My name is paresh chourasia I want to ask I am suffering from cough and cold before two days so please advice me to take medicine.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Delhi
Prescription---- godanti bhasm500mg + tankan bhasm250mg. + sitopaladi powder 3gm mix, powder and take with honey thrwice in day, for one week. Avoid cold drinks, ice cream, dahi, chhachh, rice etc. Use warm water as possible.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have red eyes since last 15days what are the symptoms of jaundice and what are the precaution?

General Physician, Mumbai
Vomitting with loss of appetite with yellow coloured urine output are few symptoms of jaundice and we have to take complete bed rest with liquid diet
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello madam when im masturbating after sperm discharge my penis slowly falling down.

D.E.H.M, B.E.M.S, M.D.(E.H)
Sexologist, Faridabad
It only does not happens with you but every human being so do not worry keep fit. Enjoy life. Wish you good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have red eyes and I am suffering from headache? What should I do? Please prefer me.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Take belladonna 30 - thrice daily for few days. Also check if you are having any fever or not. For further queries get back to me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

As u say I am taking levolin roaca rotatahaler and its effective what is solution of allergy

FCCP (USA), MD - Pulmonary Medicine
Pulmonologist, Indore
You may go for allergy testing and if found to be allergic due to one or two then can get relief by immunotherapy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Patients with acidity should avoid chocolates and peppermint

Persistent acidity is usually due to reflux of acid from the stomach into the food
pipe. Mild cases of acidity reflux can usually be managed with lifestyle and dietary modifications along with antacids, H2 blockers and proton pump inhibitors.

However, patients in whom lifestyle management along with empirical treatment is unsuccessful or who have symptoms suggestive of complicated diseases should undergo endoscopy to rule out cancer of the food pipe, a condition linked with persistent acidity.

Symptoms that may suggest complicated disease include loss of appetite, loss of weight and difficulty in swallowing food, bleeding and signs of systemic illness.

Lifestyle changes for reflux involve elevation of head and of the body, avoidance of food before sleep and avoidance of food which makes the food pipe valve lax. The examples of such foods include fatty food, chocolates, peppermint and excessive intake of alcohol.

Hurry, worry and curry are the three main factors that cause acidity apart from alcohol and smoking.

People with acidity should consume less of fermented, sour, salty and pungent foods.
2 people found this helpful

I can not have proper sex with my wife, I can not remove my sperm in my wife vagina using condom, no feeling , sometime I can , but most of the time no , what should I do.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you 1. Take ½ a bowl of chopped carrots 2. Add 1 half boiled egg 3. Add 2 tbsp of honey 4. Mix well 5. Have once everyday 6. Do this for 1 month Causes: • Old age • Injury • Stress • Addiction to nicotine • Consuming alcohol • Drug abuse • Can be a side effect of medical conditions like: o Diabetes o High cholesterol o Depression o Heart diseases o Other psychiatric diseases This will help with your concern.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 16 years old Male. I would like to know about Bell's Palsy. I think I've got Bell's Palsy. Since yesterday morning when I woke up my right eye is watering continuously and right side of face is got inactive. I can sense on the side but can't move.

MD - General Medicine, DM - Neurology
Neurologist, Kochi
Hi, This is very common- once cold air blows into ears as traveling in bike or tarin. This is swelling of the facial nerve causing nerve being pinched .will recover slowly with physio and medicines - Take care of your eyes. Wear cooling glasses .eyes get damaged due to poor washing by drynesss. Use drops.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 29 years old male, getting severe headache in left side of the brain. Consulted general physician, he told that there is an infection in the left ear that's why you are getting headache, but I don't have any pain in the ear. So please suggest me what I should in this case. Thanks and Regards Praveen.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to stress, strain, Hypertension or migraine. 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, take adequate sleep for 7-8 hours daily 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache 7. consult for further advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband is suffering from varicose veins. Can this be cured. What shud be done to take care that it does no harm in future as well?

General Physician, Cuttack
If you are having varicose veins 1. Do regular exercise, reduce weight if over weight, 2. Avoid tight cothing, 3. Avoid prolonged standing/sitting 3. Keep the leg elevated while sleeping, sitting 4. Consult surgeon for further advice treatment 1. Compression stocking if no relief 2. Sclerotherapy, 3. Laser surgery or vein stripping. 4. Consult a good surgeon for treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have lower abdomen pain since last few years. I had consulted doctor and done ultrasound also but nothing was found. Please suggest me what should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
you have to consult gastro enterologist with USG report for proper advice and treatment. You may need an upper GI endoscopy
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam sweating very hard during day and night in my hand and leg what is the problem it started till 12 years during summer season it is very difficult for me please help me.

Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine (H.M.D.), Nutrition/ Diet planning, Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS), Cosmetology, BHMS, DND, Pranic Healing
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Take homoeopathic medicine silicea 30 2 dram pills 4-4-4 pills after 1/2 hour of meals follow up after 15 days. Will change the medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Ring worm red2 jesa ho rkha he niche thigh k under me ab fail gya he face pe bhi ho gya half bumb pe bhi ho gya 6 month ho gae dwai b khai cream lgata ho chla jata he mgar fir aa jata h 4-6 din me ja hi nhi rha kya krun?.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Hello Take homoeopathic medicine TELLURIUM 1M 4pills 4times 4days n give a gap of 1 week again repeat 4 days...aise 6 courses le aur paani zyada le aur apne things kisi se share na karein aur hygiene maintain karein...Loose inner garments pehne aur zyada itching hua toh garam paani mein [hing) asafoetida daal ke raat mein sone se pehle peyein....
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After 1st session of unprotected sex .for next session we need to wash the private parts? And how?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- If you are using any kind of lubes, you must wash your genital with water and liquid soap. If not thn plain water will do that effectively. Females have to take special precaution during genital wash by avoiding the contact of soap with the vaginal interiors, or it can cause itching and rashes. Mob the are with clean and dry towel after wash.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem of phimosis and the erection also is on lower side as compared to earlier days. I did not face problem when I masturbate but having sex is painful and creates lot of difficulties please advise so as to how I can get rid of this problem I drink alcohol on daily basis.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have phimosis & erection problem & wants to control it. I advise you to tell me your weight, height, eating habits & any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance & treatment without any side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Blood Glucose Fasting test measures 72 mg/dl. What can be said about its normality?

MBBS, MRCGP ( UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), DFSRH (UK), DRCOG (UK)
Endocrinologist, Hyderabad
Hi, your fasting blood glucose is normal (in normal people it should be between 65-100). You are not diabetic. Your body weight is normal. Your BMI (body mass index) which is your height/weight (kg/sq metre) calculation is in normal range (for Indian males should be between 18-23) So, continue taking care of your health and weight. Thank you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am suffering from non alcoholic fatty liver jaundice hemoglobin is 6 is it type 2 diabetics or Anemiaplease tell.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, - Your hemoglobin is low, it indicates anemia & not diabetes - you may require injectible iron preperation, also take iron rich foods such as organ meats, green leafy vegetables like spinach, methi, kale, broccoli, eggs, fruits like guava, apples , milk & milk products, fortified foods.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Gynaecologist, Bangalore
In order to cope up with nausea, try carrying like snacks like dry salted crackers, sweet biscuits and water with you at all times.
2 people found this helpful
View All Feed