Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. R N MudgilYour feedback matters!
I have an ache in my eyes When I blink intensely or turn my eye balls at an angle I get it I oso have a headache with it I just recovered frm fever last night.
I want to ask that my brother is having cough" khasi" frm last two months all the test r done bt there is no sign of anything I want to know the real issue what is the reason of this?
My palm got red rashes and its itching and skin peeling off it occurs twice a year when whether changes. Summer to winter and winter to summer it happens and it's annoying.help me to deal with this
Pain on head is very painful for us. I have this problem. Everyday I have to face this problem. I want solution because day by day it increases.
I am 28 year old my name is lucky planing for baby last 3 month but do not get positive result I test my sperm count the test report is 35 million cont. Now I take oligocare teb from last 20 days please give your opinion.
I am 20 years old I maustrebrate daily so I want to know that maustrebrate causes any problems or harm to health.
Hi dis is Madhukar. I'm 28 years old not yet married. I'm having gastric problem for the past 2-3 years. I tried changing diet and even tried eating only fruits. But still there is no change in problem. Every morning I getup my stomach becomes gas cylinder. Pls suggest.
I am 20 year old boy I masturbate almost daily and I am so waek and I can't control over it I am feeling so guilty about it what should I do will it cause anything in my future life?
What are the symptoms of typhoid and what are the precaution and medicine we should use to avoid typhoid?
Psoriasis is the condition in which the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriasis can erupt just about anywhere on the body, but it most often occurs on the scalp, chest, back, elbows, knuckles, and knees. If you have a mild case, the patches may hardly be noticeable. The worst cases produce unsightly patches almost everywhere.
Psoriasis can also affect fingernails and toenails, making them appear pitted and discolored. It can even cause significant joint pain, a condition known as psoriatic arthritis.
Most people who develop psoriasis are initially diagnosed in their teens, twenties, or thirties. The disease follows a very unpredictable course. That first flare-up may also be the last. Or it may signal the start of a lifetime of flare-ups that come and go for no apparent reason. Fortunately, when the lesions disappear, they leave no scars.
Here's a list of following unsafe health conditions created by psoriasis:
- Cancer: People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
- Kidney disease: According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
- Obesity: People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
- Diabetes and high cholesterol: High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with the condition have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Peptic ulcers and mood disorders: In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.