Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R N Mudgil
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R N MudgilYour feedback matters!
My s.uric acid level is 8. which type food I can eat? please advice to what I can do reduce my s.uric acid.
- Stop using any tea/coffee completely. No out side hot/cold Beverages.
- Do not use sour taste items (Tamarind, Lemons, Pickles, Tomatoes, Curds, oranges, citrus, Vinegar etc.) in your food.
- Non-Vegetarian food even eggs are completely restricted.
- No Chilies in any form (Red, green, Chili powder and raw) and spicy food.
- No deep-fried and oily food best preffred is boiled food.
- No Heavy pulses i.e. Black Grams (Urd), Kidney Grams (Rajmaha), Lobia Etc.
- Drinking is strictely prohibited in any case, smoking and chewing of any tobacco items have to be avoided.
- No heavy exercises i.e. weight lifting, but a complete bed rest is not required.
- Avoid long journey, sitting/drivingriding for long hours, after every 1 hour session please have a 10 minutes walk and no late night working or awakening.
What to use: (Compulsory)
- Drink lots of water (4-5) liters in a day)
- Drink radish juice 50-100 ml thrice in a day. (mandatory). Eat radishes and carrots compulsory in your food or as salad.
- Use light and liquid food as Moong Dal (Green Grams) , Arahar dal(Yellow dal) , rice etc.
- Suggested Food routine:
Breakfast: Have Daliya/Saviyan/Fruit salad/Upma/Poha /Idli etc.
Lunch: Semi solid mixutre (khichddi) of Rice and Moong (Green Grams)in lunch.
Dinner: Green Grams/Vegetables and rice/roti with a half spoon home made butter added to vegetable in dinner. All the preparation shall be with out spices, chilies and oil. Preferred to have boiled food.
- Take one spoon of Triphala powder or any other digestive enhancer with warm water or as per the prescriptions before going to sleep.
- Eat fiber rich fruits and vegetables i.e. Papaya, Fig,Watermelon, Pomegranate, Guava, etc.
Is everyday sex harm human health or anything? Is there should be gape? I do not like have sex with condom with my husband .is it harmful?
When I pull back my skin of my private part there is a white substance many a times. After cleaning also that white substance shows again and again. How to get rid of this. Is there any disease related to this.
Deadlines to meet, personal commitments to attend, quick and unhealthy bites on the go, and hardly any time for your health. All these results in many lifestyle conditions, heart problems being predominant among them. Thousands of people in the India suffer a heart attack in a year. Don’t you think knowing the reasons behind heart problems is important to avoid suffering from one? Read on to know about Atherosclerosis, a condition that eventually leads to a block in an artery.
What is Atherosclerosis?
When the arteries start narrowing as a result of the plaque buildup, it is known as Atherosclerosis. It is also referred to as arteriosclerosis, which means that the arteries become very hard.
The blood vessels that are responsible for carrying oxygen and the necessary nutrients from the heart to the entire body are the arteries. As you grow older, the cholesterol and the fat starts getting deposited in the arteries, which lead to the formation of plaque.
Arteries are lined by the cell layer which is known as the endothelium. Atherosclerosis starts to develop when there is damage caused to the endothelium. This leads to the lipoproteins of low density getting accumulated in the wall of the artery. These lipoproteins are known as atheroma.
The pieces of the plaque may break off, and the flow of blood through the arteries is restricted due to the blood clot. Atherosclerosis may cause stroke, heart attacks, heart failure, and peripheral vascular disease if it is not treated properly. This disease can occur in any artery that is located in any of the body parts, which include the kidneys, the legs, or the heart.
What exactly happens?
Atherosclerosis starts when the arteries located in part of a person’s body become hard and narrow due to the buildup of excess fat in the artery walls. These damages lead to the development of plaque. The plaque starts creating a bump on the wall of the artery.
As the disease starts to progress, the bump starts to get bigger. This leads to a blockage. This process goes on throughout the patient’s body, placing his heart at a great risk. This may also lead to stroke or other serious health problems.
Once the disease starts progressing, it may lead to the rupture of the plaque lining. This causes the LDL cholesterol and the other unwanted substances to spill out in the blood stream. This leads to the blood clot, and the blood clot, in turn, may travel to any other body part, blocking the flow of blood to the nearest organ. The plaque can either stay in the wall of the artery, or it may start growing in the path of the flow of blood.
This disease progresses very slowly, and it may start developing in a person from his/her childhood. In adults, atherosclerosis is generally caused due to a high blood pressure, smoking, resistance to insulin, diabetes, obesity, or inflammation due to other diseases or lupus.
Maintaining a proper diet and exercising regularly can help to keep atherosclerosis in check.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!