Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R N Kapoor
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R N KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old male having chest burning for the last many months. Use of PAN D type tabs soothes out the burning sensation. But if not taken on daily basis, burning sensation re-appear. Any home remedy available? Does it have any link with HEART ?Pl guide regarding permanent treatment & precautions to be taken. I am NON DIABETIC. My BP remains under check with one tab of S-Amlodipine 2.5.
1.0 Since last 7-8 months, frequent urination 2.0 since last two months, penis erected but not sustained and 3.0 although there is ejaculation on masturbation but unable to perform intercourse due to sudden collapse of penis 4.0 taking one dose of TAZLOC 40/day for blood pressure.
Sir. I am ajeet yc from Vijayapur. Now I am studying MCA final year. I have stammering problem. Will you please help me to speak. I am speaking good but some of words start with k, s, p, q, etc I struggled on this spells.
Fell down of the stairs, hurt the right thigh. Luckily no pain. But skin turned purple and seems like a blot clot.
If a barber use HIV infected blade just for shave hair around neck and if there were no scratches on the skin made with the blade. Is there any possibility of transmission of HIV under such condition?
Please suggest. What is normal sugar range before and after breakfast? Also range of hba1c for non diabetic.
I am very very big lover of sweets but the main problem which come between us is diabetes. How can I Control it.
From past few weeks I can feel like I am suffering from low sperm count and improper ejaculation and erection. And the worst part is that I don't want to have sex at all. Please advice. I am worried Male 23 years single.
I had piles and fissure surgery 2 months back but sometimes lil blood comes after BM ,passing stool 3 or 2 times per day ,is it normal?
A woman’s body is controlled by hormones beyond imagination. Be it her mood or her hair, hormones play an important role in all of it. Menopause is a turning phase in a woman’s life. With the estrogens levels reducing in the body, there are multiple changes that the body goes through, and hair loss is also one of them. Imagine clumps of hair coming out when you comb or a patch of baldness on your scalp. For women, as it is, menopause brings a depressing phase, and this hair loss adds to their woes.
Why does it happen?
Menopause causes a reduction in estrogen levels, which is essential for hair growth. Therefore, low levels of estrogen lead to significant hair fall. In parallel, if there is an increase in testosterone levels, it results in shrinking hair follicles and promotes hair growth. This, in turn, leads to increased hair growth on the face and hands.
The additional medications that are being taken, food habits, lifestyle habits like alcohol and tobacco, and stress also add to the hair fall.
However, the only way to deal with it to correct the hormonal imbalance in the body.
- General hair care: With menopause setting in, make sure you switch to a gentler shampoo and be easy on your hair. Remove tangles with care. Use a softer comb.
- Give your scalp a good massage to improve blood flow and promote hair growth
- If required, apply oil or creams which have keratin to strengthen hair.
- Hair care tools: Reduce the use of dryers and ironing tools. Perming and coloring also can make it dry and brittle, which is easier to break.
- When you are out exercising, make sure your hair is well protected. Swimming caps, wide-brimmed hats are essential to prevent hair from direct damage.
- Ensure there is sufficient protein, minerals, and vitamins in your diet to provide the ingredients for hair growth. Including fish, walnuts, almonds, and other fatty foods is a good way to nourish your hair externally.
- Manage stress via multiple ways – meditation, exercise, music, yoga, etc. Stress in itself leads to hair fall, and so controlling stress is very important
- Drink it up: Water is one of an essential ingredient and drinking up to 8 glasses a day help a great deal in managing hair health too.
- Exercise: It is very important to pick an exercise regimen that works for you and adhere to it. Whatever works for you, be it gymming, swimming, cycling, jogging, or running. This not only controls hair fall, but also improves the overall quality of your life.
Menopause doesn't necessarily be the end of a phase, it can also be the beginning of another great one!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!