Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R N Kapoor
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R N KapoorYour feedback matters!
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women.
I am 28 yeArs old. I have much constipation problem. Nd obesity problem also. Am also suffered from menstrual problem. What should I do now.
Homeopathy is ideal for all ages for most of ailments acting a better substitute for antibiotics, anti allergic other kinds of medicine. Today most common problem especially in children is cold ; cough which is due to lack of immunity to fight against infections in our surroundings.
Homoeopathy acts as a best source of medicine to boost immunity fight against infections.
Homoeopathy also offers treatment in all allergic, acute long lasting chronic diseases by improving immunity.
My age is 33 and My Diabetic reports says Fasting 190 and after food taking 323, HBICA is 9.1 I am doing some gym exercise on regular basis 15 min for my body fitness, even though Diabetic level had not come down. I am going weekly twice morning walking 45 Min, but I have not taking the medicine last 6 months. 3 months before my HBICA level was 5.5. I taking food normally without Junk food, Cool drinks and I am clean habit person. Please advice any possibilities to live without medicine?
Hi, I have premature ejaculation issue with my partner most of the times. Let me know which medicine I should go for it without any side effects.
Increase your child's Immunity naturally and keep them healthy forever
Suvarna prashan sanskar is one of the 16 essential rituals described in Ayurveda for children.
It is one of the most important ayurvedic oral vaccination which should be compulsorily administered to every child.
This vaccination is the most superior one when compared to the modern vaccinations like BCG; POLIO DROPS; HEPATITIS;etc.as they have many other side-effects too.
What is Suvarna prashan?
The process in which Suvarna bhasma (purified ash of gold) is administered with fortified ghee prepared with herbal extracts, and honey in liquid or semisolid form.
Whom to administer?
Suvarna prashan can be given to age group of 0-16 years.
What is the time of administration?
Suvarna prashan can be done daily early in the morning, or at least on every Pushya nakshatra- an auspicious day- which happens to come after every 27 days, given on this day it bestows excellent benefits.
What are the benefits of suvarna prashan?
Suvarna prashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftentimes.
It builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activities and also improves stamina for the same.
Regular doses of Suvarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
Suvarna prashan also improves child’s appetite.
It helps to nurture early physical and mental development.
It develops an inbuilt strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against diseases and complaints occurring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
It guards children from various allergies.
It protects children from ailments occurring during teething phase.
Tones up skin color.
Overall it makes child healthier.
Benefits of Suvarna prashan at VishwaCARE:
Prepared using completely natural and organic products which are 100% original
Freshly made on every pushya nakshatra
Prepared by the doctor herself
Suvarna prashan drops and leham, both are given
Suvarna prashan daily drops are also available
Substantial beneficial results are achieved
Children taking Suvarna prashan doses regularly can be easily distinguished from their remarkably outstanding physical and mental ability.
This Suvarna prashan thus helps in the overall development of the child in a more safer way by providing SIDE BENEFITS WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS.
Upcoming dates of Suvarna Prashan:-
9th Sept (Wed) 03:04 am - 10th Sept (Thurs) 05:01 am
6th Oct (Tue) 09:01 am - 7th Oct (Wed) 10:58 am
2nd Nov (Mon) 04:25 pm - 3rd Nov (Tue) 05:52 pm
30th Nov (Mon) 01:32 am - 1st Dec (Tue) 02:23 am
27th Dec (Sun) 11:19 am - 28th Dec (Mon) 11:49 am
Ayurvedic Immunization Program [Suvarna Prashana] is conducted at VishwaCARE under qualified Ayurvedic doctor, Dr.Jaina Patwa.
Doses will be administered with prior registration. Can also be delivered at your door.
FREE Registration and consultation for all the Suvarna prashan kids.
This post is written by Dr.Jaina Patwa who is a Chief Ayurvedic practitioner based at Vile Parle, Mumbai, India. She is available as an online Ayurvedic Consultant on Skype. Skype ID - vishwacare
VishwaCARE offers Ayurvedic treatment globally for all chronic and refractory health problems. Dr.Jaina Patwa uses high quality organic herbal extracts which are easy to take, effective and completely safe for long-term use.
For authentic ayurveda treatments for any health problems or queries, kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +919833998817
My penis is not erect after complete my first time penetration over 6 - 7 mins why? How am recover from this and enjoy my full sex life? What are the things I to do recover from this?
The kidneys are the main excretory organs and remove all toxins and wastes from the body in a liquid medium, the urine. The urine is normally straw coloured as there are filters which do not allow blood to enter the kidneys. However, due to various reasons, when there is a disease in the urinary tract, red blood cells can escape into the urine. The urine then assumes a pinkish tinge; the exact colour would depend on the amount of blood leaked. While the thought of pinkish urine is scary, it becomes a bigger concern when seen in children. Read on to know a little more about the types, causes, and ways to manage this condition.
- Microscopic: When there is blood visible only through a microscope. This is quite common in children, and unless there is no accompanying kidney disease, it does not pose a problem when found occasionally.
- Gross: It is when the color of the urine changes to a pinkish tinge. This is of concern and requires immediate attention.
There are various reasons and some of them are listed below
- Inherited causes: Conditions like sickle cell disease, polycystic kidney disease, Kidney stones and inherited nephritis.
- Structural causes: Cysts in the kidneys can cause hematuria
- Trauma: An injury (to the abdominal area) during sports should be ruled out, which could have damaged the problem
- Infections: Infections along the entire urinary tract right from glomerulonephritis to kidneys to bladder can cause blood in the urine
- Imbalances in minerals: High levels of serum calcium, which puts them at a higher risk of developing kidney stones later. Dietary calcium should be reduced. These children also could have a history of stones in the family.
- Idiopathic: When the cause of the hematuria is not known, it is termed idiopathic.
Hematuria is an indication or a symptom of an underlying medical condition (be it infection or trauma) and the underlying cause always needs complete evaluation. Accompanying symptoms can help narrow down the diagnosis. If any inherited cause is suspected, presence of hematuria should always be assessed in parents and grandparents.
- Check for history of trauma
- Known prior kidney disease
Symptoms of infection
- Family medical history
- Urine tests to analyse its composition
- Urine culture, MRI, CT scanning, or biopsy may be required in more serious cases.
When to worry?
- Associated proteinuria
- Microscopic hematuria which is persistent
- Kids with high blood pressure
- Kids with other existing kidney diseases
In most cases, no specific treatment for hematuria is required as the condition subsides after the underlying problem is addressed. For instance, once the infection clears, the hematuria also clears. Follow-up urine tests may be required to confirm that it is cleared. Blood in urine must always be evaluated by pediatric nephrologist as its causes range from very mild disease to rapidly evolving kidney failure, which may occur over days to weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.