Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R N KapoorYour feedback matters!
I have low acid in the stomach and feeling symptoms of acid reflux for past 2 years. please tell me a betadine hcl supplement to improve my digestion.
Most of the time the semen ejaculation is very fast during intercourse. So my penile strength is decrease and can't satisfy my partner after that. Please give me suggestions.
I am getting a type of red colour in my stool from few months , as doctor said , I have done colonoscopy and endoscopy and the reports were all clear. No problem is detected. Stool test 3 times also reported no blood but one time it showed blood in stool. I am confused. What to do now ? please help.
I am suffering from wet dreams and premature ejaculation. Could someone help me to prevent this situation?
I'm 31 years old. I'm suffering from one problem from last five month. I want to go to toilet every half hour for urine remove what is this. This is diabetes or nothing serious please help.
I am addicted to taking aspirin before sleeping. Heard it is it good. Please suggest how to overcome this addiction.
Sir, I get a headache from this morning till now. Last night I consume some alcohol from birthday's party. What medicines I can obtain for this? Waiting for your valuable reply. Thanking You.
Hi I am 27 years n married about 2 months I have pre ejaculate problem now with my wife Before I had sex with my girlfriends but never had such problem Suggest solutions.
Doctor when I do sex I have problem it ejaculates very quickly or If I touch my girlfriends breast it becomes hard and if I touch her body with mine it comes out quickly. That is why I can't satisfy her.
I am 25 year old. What are the symptoms of malaria? How can I check? Please give me a perfect answer?
A female aged 54 years / chronic cough, dry throat, non diabetic, non hypertensive, no changes in thyroid profile, an on orvas ft 10 mg daily for past 24 months. Disturbed sleep. Am also using asthalin inhaler for asthmatic attacks. Cough is the predominant factor. Kindly advice.
From few days when I go for urine, sperm is getting released in liquid form. Usually when I go for a romance (not sex) with my partner, sperm is getting released and my pennis is being wet for sometime. Even I stopped doing masturbating. Is this any side effect or anything harmful for future and how will that get cured to avoid the release of sperm when I am not doing any sex activity.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.