Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm 21 year old boy but my face looks like 34 year old men. I am in stress every time due to this . Please tell me what's the reason behind this and How can I get back my young look once again?
I am 29 years old. I have some black dark spots on my foot . I tried many home remedies but no work for me .please tell me any option for this problem.
I have came out in a rash 3 days ago iv tried cream but nothing seems to be working im scratching all day and night they seem to be goin all over my body.
Hello sir/madam .I'm Suffering skin disease on my face From 4 years. My moustache hair grow with white color. So please give your valuable advice I send my pics. Thank you.
I am 37 years old female with rectal bleeding for past few weeks, now I feel extremely fatigued with day time sleepiness. There is mild tremor on my hands and headache. I have a few personal problems that I know I am stressing out on for the past days. Please suggest me.
I have scar on my face. Iam feeling bad with this. I tried other medicines but this doesn't change at all please help me.
I am a student, my skin isn't fair in complexion, I want to become handsome, I want to become fair, please help me in finding a solution. Thank you.
I am suffering 4m skin allergy. I hv tried many doctors medicines starting 4m cetrizine to fluconazole n also homeopathic. Bt cudnt cure it. My face swells wn allergy cums in those places n again goes back n becomes ok. Evry part of my body is suffering 4m allergy. I am taking nw 1 neem leaf daily in mrng in empty stomach. I want to get rid of dis quickly as possible. My whole skin has nw rashes and spots. I want to clear.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.