Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R L Verma
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. R L VermaYour feedback matters!
My nose is always block on one side and I am used the nasivion drop everyday so what is the other solution on my problem please tell me.
The hives are around my underwear line, my back, and my sides. The hives are raised and are no bigger than a quarter. As the weather gets colder, they worsen. Why am I getting these hives?
Am normal man ht 5'8" Age 27 yr Wt 61 kg Married 2011 I could not perform more than 2 or 3 minutes during sex How can I gain my sex timing? Am serving in Army Physical fit No any disease.
I have vitiligo at my purpres skin of penis I have use medication previse but irregularly how to solove it please help me it become problem when it erect normally.
After gyming of 4 month. I have gained upto 22 lbs weight. Now i'm suffering from fever from 1 month typhoid fever. I have lost my whole upper body muscles. As well as my chest flatness is reduced. I want to get back my shape. I want to know that .this will effect on my bone structure.
I have low testosterone level how increase level please say good medicine. I have muscle weakness and I don't have beard so how can I increase testosterone level say exact solution. Plz.
I am suffering from cough and cold. Some time my chest start paining. What precautions I should take.
I have a fore skin attached to my penis. Should I have to get surgery. Or it is okay. I can get it back but it becomes tight.
Hi, I am asking for my son. He is 5 year old. He has got enlarged lymph node below the right ear .first day he has throat pain. Then we noticed a bulging inside the throat .then he told he has neck pain also. Then only we saw the bulging on the same side of neck where the throat has. Next day we consult a doctor .after examine he told all lymph nodes in his body are palpable. So we have to do blood test nd smear test also. Mantoux test also done. Tat is negative. But in blood test neutrophil and WBC count are high. I want to know about this .can you please help me.
I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation. When I kiss her. After that I get loose. Is there any solution for it.
When I get excited penis got erect. And I start rubbing. And soon in 15 to20 seconds its release sperm? I want to increase my time while masturbating?
My father is suffering from diabetes n bp he is 62 years old, bp is now 140/90 n sometimes it will b fluctuating so we consulted his regular check up doctor as well he has given trilosar tablet n sometimes sugar level will b fluctuating, n sometimes normal but he is suffering from creatinine problem it is 3.01. So we are worried about it so is there any best home remedy or medicine to get grid of this crecreatinine problem. Et.
Since 2-3 months I am having problems in stool clearance. It doesn't get cleared completely in the morning as a result, it takes 5-8 visits to the washroom daily. And in college days, it gets tough. This didn't happen before. Exams in December, what can I do?
I am 30 year old male suffering from asthma the prescribed medicines from my doctor is not effective and the pump does not give me any relief I do not know what to do please give me some advice!
I did sex with my partner but my virginity broke down before doing sex I know that one time my private part struck to bicycle I got pain but virginity is present inner side can it possible that hopefully that was the reason of my breakage of virginity I never do sex any other except my partner I need reason for it please tell I want to know about it?
The human body is designed to process foods with the help of fiber. The benefit of fibers is being recognized widely, and people are being advised to increase the fiber content in their food. On an average our body requires 25 to 30 g of fiber per day.
The body requires two types of fibers, soluble and insoluble. The soluble ones absorb water during digestion, contribute to stool bulk, and are believed to reduce cholesterol levels. Fruits, vegetables, legumes, oats, and barley are good sources of soluble fibers.
The insoluble ones are required for good movement of food through the intestines. These are also found in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains like wheat, rice, barley, oats, etc. It takes a little planning to ensure your food is fibrous, but the benefits are a lot and long lasting.
Follow some of the following simple steps and you will see them for yourself:
- Vegetables: On a lighter note, make sure each meal of yours is as colorful as possible. Include good amount of carrots, radish, greens, legumes, tomatoes, cabbage, and any other vegetable that you like in each meal. This ensures that you get all the fiber and nutrients that you want in a meal. Baked, boiled, raw choose any form, that you like.
- Fruits: It is advisable to eat a raw fruit as compared to having its juice. The fiber content gets reduced when you convert it to a juice. Try not to discard the peel, unless it is not edible at all, pineapple or jackfruit for example. Fruits, along with vegetables, form the most natural and best source of fiber. About 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day will get you all the fiber you need for a day that is 25 to 30 g per day. Berries, pears, prunes, figs, apples, oranges, apples, pears, mangoes, pineapples - take your pick.
- Whole grains: Whether you are picking up bread, noodles, cookies, or a packet of pasta, make sure they are made of whole grains and not refined flour. Include one cereal in your breakfast. Oats, barley, wheat germ powder, flax seeds can all be good sources of fiber. Replace white rice with brown rice to get more fiber.
- Legumes: Incorporate fiber rich legumes in your daily meal, such as beans, lentils, peas or puree them for interesting dips. Adding legumes help you with the required amount of fiber intake for your body along with regular and smooth bowel movements.
- Water: Though not a direct contributor to fiber, increasing the water intake makes the fiber from the above mentioned foods more effective. It promotes better food passage through the intestines and contributes to better stool. It also reduces the bloated feeling that you get with increased fiber.
Try to gradually make these small changes to your diet and you will see the benefits almost immediately. Try including more fibrous foods to also prolong your hunger pangs, breakfast being the best way to start.