Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R L NayakYour feedback matters!
I got a small micro stone in right kidney 1 year before. Still it is paining in right side. How to overcome from this pain?
why my 4 yr son only urinated once a day on the last 5 days. He has mild autism n still wearing diapers all day. For example yesterday he was urinated on 7 am, today he was urinated on 9 am. I knew exactly because I change his diapers and bathed him. I think he is doing it on purposed, there is no bad symptom like fever or fussing. Drink n act like usual, but I can feel his stomach is bloated and once peeing it will be lots but the color is a bit yellowish. But his poop are normal (once a day). I tried to convinced him to pee and took off the diaper, but he insist to wore the diaper and will pee once he can not hold it anymore. Should I visit a doctor?
I have stomach pain problem for past two days. Continuation of urination for every one hour. Guide me.
I have pain in scrotum from today and also one side become larger what is the problem and suggest me some treatment.
I pee 8-12 times in a day in a break of 1-2 hour. Is it normal for adult or should I need to consult doctor if its abnormal/problematic for adults. I drink a good amount of water also.
Hi doc, I have a irritation in my anal not when doing stool. It's on and off .I to feel there is a some skin formation .no bleeding no pain nothing .I don't know is that a skin formation or it's natural. But irritation still persist .dint show a doctor yet .kind of disturbed .please suggest.
Sir mujhe 4-5 days se urin krne baad penis and uske ass pass ke area me thoda pain hota h aisi same problem 2 year pahele bhi tab Dr. Ne infection btaya tha aur thik ho gya tha please medicine btao jis se ye problem thik ho jaye help me.Please tell.
I am have lot of problem in urine. It is too much yellow. Even I drink lot of water.&lot of pain during peeing. So please tell me what I will do.
From 3-4 days I was feeling my anus has tightened. There is no pain and bleeding during stool passing but little dis comfort .please help me.
How to cute your lungs? Do dialysis help to cure lungs of a smoker completely? How much dialysis cost?
I am 26 year old. Last month I was suffering from uti and for which doctor prescribed me tablet hyocimax, and vital syrup and nifty tablet. Before taking this tablets my face was clean not even single pimple on my face. But from last 10 days I am having pimples on my face and feeling constipation. Is this due to medicine side effect? last time I was having pimples in age of 22. Please suggest me what to do?
Hello Doctor, I am 35 year old. Since five year I am suffering from UTI. I went to several hospital but doctors did not find anything wrong. please tell me what is the cause of this infection.
I am 38 years old house wife I have been suffering from frequent urine problem sometimes it comes out while going to loo. It is since 2005 after giving birth to my son went to thousands of doctors no relief please help.
My younger brother is being treated in RML for Chronic Kidney Disease from last one year, and recently his dialysis has been done with a machine used for a HIV patient. Recent HIV test is positive, is it curable. Sr. Doctor suggested some medicine to take upto six months after that the transplant can be done. Is it okay, as usually we hear that there is no cure for HIV?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.