Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R L NayakYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old I have a serious problem that I have to go toilet many time in a day means in each 15 minutes. And problem is from my childhood so give me solution regarding this.
There is nail polish remover smell in ma urine as well it will b cloudy. It doesn't occur frequently. Twice in a month r so. And it's been happy since last 2 years. N since I am staying in hostle I usually skip ma meals. And sometims I used 2 starve whole day. Hoping a positive response. thanks .
Doctor sahib, I am 58 years old male having high urinating problem. I drink much water too but I need to urinate after every 30-40 minutes. Once I drink water than feel to urinate imm. I feeling this problem since long. Pls inform what is this problem and how to stop this Everytime urinating problem.
I feel pain in anus when I passed stool. I feel some extra skin type thing on my anus. What is the cause of it? What kind of treatment should I take?
My sis is told that her two kidneys are damaged and she is supposed to get dialysis thrice in a week. Is ter any possibility to replace any kidney by removing both damaged kidneys. I am told tat if two kidneys are failure they cannot be replaced is it true pls assist me.
I am from thrissur, kerala. My sister 71 a diabetic used to have urinary tract infection. Eight month back she had a series uti and admitted in hospital. Kidney was affected. Creatin level went up to 4.7. It took 3 months to bring it down to 3, still it continue to be 2.7. She is taking antibiotics for last six months regularly. Now sensation for her legs lost. She is only able to walk with the help of walker. Her hands also feel loosing strength. Is this condition is cure able. Any hope that she walk with out support. Thank you.
In morning I go to stool is satisfactory comes but after that some stool will come that burns anus as well as pain in abdomen after sometime I go to again stool and mucus is come it irritate me about 4to 5 time and gas also irritate me gas come with sound and after eating breakfast after 3 hour I go to stool again and it process end at night about 9 pm pain in abdomen and urine come it pressure on stool and mucus colour is yellow or sometime it is white this problem is about 4to 5 years which homeopathic medicine best for me.
Frequent urination in night (4 to 5 times). Can not sleep properly. Fasting sugar is in range (99). Was having vitamin D Deficiency. Still taking the vitamin D and calcium tables after lunch. What is the reason behind this frequent urination in night only?
Iam getting pain right side of stomach near kidney, I consulted hospital and ultrasound was done and no stones normal they said. But iam getting pain around there but not severe. And over heat sometimes I go to toilet 3 to 4times a day wat is the problem sir?
Hello sir, I examined my KUB ultrasonography which revealed as report :-MIldly thickened urinary bladder wall with approx .44 cc. Of residual urine>plz prescribe a medicine which I shall take. Is the deformity is curable? please give me advice via my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am 58 male, guide for following- 1. What does it mean ANGIOMYOLIPOMA of kidney, does this may be reason of hematuria? Can we treat this? 2. Does lung nodule can shrink itself by passage of time? Does lung nodule 5 mm is concern? 3. What does means hypoattenuating lesion cyst in pancreas tail? Does this need early investigations? 4. Does low IgM is reason of these above sr no 1 to 3,
Hello doctor, recently 2 months back I had a surgery for renal stones (pcnl), still i am getting pain during urination. Please give me a solution to get rid of my problem.
I am 21 year old male wgen I doing pee my urine colour is red brownish what reason behind this how again its normal colour its hv been 3 days to continue.
I am 42 years old and for the past two year I noticed there is a pungent smell in my urine. I had done blood test (thyrocare arogram 1.3) and urine routine checkup but can't find any problem except my spgt value of blood is 72 (max limit 70 unite). My sugar is also normal. I used to take alcohol 3 peg - twice a week. Please let me know your opinion about the probable reason?
I am 38 years old male. I underwent blood tests through Thyrocare recently. On the morning of the test I had run 10 km for practice. My test results show high creatinine of 1.26 and egfr 72. Can this be because of the run?
I am 22 yrs old and I feel light burning sensation in passing urine and urine color is yellow to dark yellow and I am having motions when I eat nonveg and this is happening from past 1 month. What should I do.
I am bleeding blood with urine ,without any pain and its happening from 2 days ,so any serious problem in this, and I want to cure it quickly? So what type of doctor I have to consult!
People with chronic kidney disease notice that their bones tend to get weaker and more slender. They become painful and are bound to break more easily as a consequence of mineral loss. The most common kind of bone infections happen when:
- There is a change in the balance between two essential minerals in your body - calcium and phosphate, which prompts loss of calcium from your bones.
- Four small glands (parathyroid organs), which regulate calcium in your body, turn out to be excessively active.
- There is a change in the way your body utilizes vitamin D, a mineral that is vital for healthy bones.
Every bone disease affects bones in different ways.
- Phosphate is found in many food items you eat. Your kidneys normally eject whatever is not required in the body. At the point when your kidneys have stopped functioning properly, phosphate may develop in your blood. Excess phosphate in your blood prompts loss of calcium from your bones, which has a tendency to weaken them. Eating food items that are low in phosphate can keep phosphate from building up in your blood.
- Since phosphate stays in your body when your kidneys are no more ready to remove it, four small glands in your neck (parathyroid organs) turn out to be excessively active. When this happens, calcium is expelled from your bones over a long period of time, making them weak.
- Vitamin D is a vital vitamin, which affects the balance in the calcium content of your body. Typically, vitamin D is processed into a more soluble state by the kidneys and can be utilized by the body. In case your kidneys have deteriorated, they can no more do this critical job. Luckily, the dynamic type of vitamin D is accessible in the form of medications that can be prescribed by your specialist, if necessary. In case you have a kidney disease, it is vital to find a way to prevent bone illness. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Limit the amount of phosphorus you take in every day. Ask your specialist or dietitian to let you know how much phosphorus you need to have. You can likewise request a list of high-phosphorus food items.
- Take a phosphate folio. This is a medicine that you bring with dinners to keep your body from taking in the phosphorus that originates from your food and beverages. This can keep phosphorus from winding up in your blood.
- Take a calcitriol supplement. Your kidneys make calcitriol with the help of vitamin D that you get from food and the sun. When your kidneys are not working, they can't make calcitriol. A man-made type of calcitriol can help your body utilize the calcium and phosphorus it needs.
- Exercise can make your bones more strong and keep them from breaking.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco. It can aggravate bone disease.
- Take your medications the way your specialist instructs you to and do not skip dialysis medicines.
- Even after changing your diet and taking medicines, if you still have an excess of phosphorus in your blood, your specialist may propose that you undergo further dialysis.