Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. R KumarYour feedback matters!
Last night I ate a Gobi fast food and it cannot digested and today I have body pains and head ache what are the suggestions given by yourself?
Hello Dr. I am 68 years old nake and having radiating pain in my lumbar region as I am suffering from lumbar spondylosis. Pl advice me if I can walk during this condition or take rest. As I am also having spinal tb in D12 but the pain is not there anymore. But due to that I have loose weight n feel weak after a while. Pl suggest me what to do.
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
Sir I m getting pain in my right side of my testis back side. Pain is not much but I want to know that it not become more painful afterwards.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!