Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. K. Trivedi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. TrivediYour feedback matters!
I have Tinnitus Ringing in both ears since January 2016 .I consult many doctors but Issue not resolved. I have also done audiometry test. The result Is normal .no hearing loss. But I want Permanent Resolution For tinnitus. Plzzz help me in that. And which Medicine will Give mi 100% Result. Should I go for allopathy or Should I go for Ayurvedic treatment. Or Homeopathy?
I am having head ache at times at back side of my head. Had sinus problems before and surgery was done years ago. Can you please help with this.
M tabacoo ka adi hu and 10-15 din se mere gale me dard h jaise chale ho or kuch chub raha ho kuch Khane pine pe dard hota h koi ilaz bataye plz.
There is syste near left side of the throat and it is painless. However I am feeling unease ness and always mind is concentrating on it. Is there any remedy to remove it or to dissolve it.
I have pain in my tonsil I started smoking some time ago and I just smoke 12 cigarette did I have throat cancer or tonsil cancer. My tonsil become big and its painful I have no problem in swallowing food but it continue paining I start smoke in feb 2018 to april 30 and this time period I smoke only 12 cigarettes. Is cigarettes cause stomach pain because I have pain in my stomach for 2 days.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from sore throat and dry cough almost for six months. Ear also get closed. TV test, tc, DC, eosinophilia are also normal. Please suggest Thnx.
Are you suffering from a sore throat that is prolonged in nature? Although, a sore throat is not very severe, being prolonged in nature indicates that it is chronic. You should not ignore a sore throat that does not heal over a long period of time. This might be an indication of a serious problem, and you will require proper diagnosis.
When is a sore throat termed as chronic?
- A sore throat may take various forms. It can be itchy, burning, scratchy in nature, and can also cause difficulty in swallowing food.
- It is likely for a sore throat to be accompanied by a form of pesky cough that leads to further irritation of the throat.
- Sore throats can also occur from common colds and several viruses. These usually resolve on their own.
- However, when your sore throat is persistent and you cannot find relief, it is referred to as a chronic sore throat. The primary cause of sore throat includes strep throat, allergies, tonsillitis or the infection of your tonsils, inhaling air pollutants, influenza, cigarette smoking, and inhaling via the mouth.
- Among these conditions, strep throat and tonsillitis may turn into severe problems, if not treated properly.
- Smoking is a major cause of chronic sore throat. You should control your smoking to eliminate these sore throat symptoms.
- Snoring is also a major cause for sore throat.
Relief from chronic sore throat
No matter what is the cause of your chronic throat pain, or sore throat is, you should follow some steps and undertake simple home remedies for soothing your scratchy, itchy and painful throat. Some of them include the following:
- Do hot water steam inhalation daily, which will help
- You must stay well hydrated and should moisten your throat by drinking lots of fluids throughout the day. You should add honey to warm drinks and hot tea.
- You may take over the counter pain relievers.
- You should install a humidifier in your home for preventing dry air that causes irritation to your throat.
- You may try gargling regularly with warm water and salt, at least twice a day.
It is difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a sore throat, but when it worsens or does not tend to leave, something serious is indicated. You must consult a doctor and undertake a physical examination of your throat in order to detect the cause. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!