Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R K TiwariYour feedback matters!
I have a lucoderma, I have it from last 8years not yet get the correct medicine. Is any body help me.
At my young age, my body had turned from fair to a lil brown because of dirt and sun. Although with the help of constant efforts with soap and heat therapy. I have my fair white skin back on my face and neck .and legs. And somehow fair on my back and stomach. But my arms (below elbow) still have that brownish colour. I have my farewell in 12 days .What should I do?
2 day before I got little scratch on my skin may be by iron but I didn't take titnus injection now I am worrying about it what to do please suggest.
hi I m applying melalite forte creem and elocon lotion last 5 years I want to stop it but i m start stoping it my face getting getting black like burning skin plz tell me anti melalite and elocon lotion creem I want my natural skin back plz advise
I am suffering with breast pain which frequently comes from one month but I have this from 13 now my age is 20. Can you give me suggestions please ?
Hi Dr. I have white bums (white dots) in around my pennies behind the forehead skin, how to remove? Please advise for a lotion ot medicine.
I am 20 years old my body skin is seeing like old people and dry in all seasons please give me tips my face is also dry.
I've small small white heal on my nose and I want to remove it completely so please give me sure suggestions.
I m 21years old lady and in my face red red blimishes are there since 2 years. Now I dnt have any pimples but only red spots is present! what should I do decrease redness?
I am having a strange kind of rash on the right side of face. It started around 8 years and since it always remains sometimes it increase and sometimes it is reduced little but never gets clear. Consulted few dermatologist and Rheumatologist. I am prescribed prednisolone for that and the dose keep changing according to the development of rash. I want to get rid of steroids. Can anyone help?
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"