Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R.K. SinhaYour feedback matters!
After 6 months I played cricket. So the next day I am not able to get out of my bed because of pain. Which tablet should I have and why does it happens.
Hello sir, I am suffering from body pains at last one week. Like back pain, legs pain, hands nees pain. Am soo sad of this pains. What can I do please tell me.
I have pain in my body due to over excessive muscle workout. Suggest me some medicine to get better.
I am suffering from fever and sometimes I had headache. I also have a body pain. Can you suggest me what should I do?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.
I am 45 years old male and feeling heaveyness (swelling) under my arm pits and leg folds for the last ten years. My weight is 80kg hight 6. Good appetite.
Hello doctor, I am 36 years old. Sir/madam I use to sleep for 8 hours but whenever I wakeup my full body get pain it seems that not to wakeup. And my legs are also pain, sir my sugar level is normal, but doesn't satisfying after wakeup. May be I am suffering from insomnia. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
I met an accident and after check up found out that I am having a hairline fracture on my right feet. I am facing severe pain and swelling. What should I do now? Please help.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering with severe body pains since 5 days. I can't sleep properly because of these pains. Please help me with this, what should I do?
My brother having viral fever we consulted to a Dr. He is taking medicine on time but the issue he is feeling very low even can't walk properly having body ache .neither eating nor talk with anyone. My question is what I can give him to eat so tht he will get well soon? Suggest best thanks in advance.
Are you prone to slipped disc problem? + the ideal way to treat it
A slipped disc, also known as a prolapsed disc or herniated disc, is the term given to the phenomenon that occurs when a cartilaginous disc found between the vertebrae in the spine becomes slightly displaced or protrudes, thereby pressing on the nerves in the adjacent areas and causing back pain.
This happens when the soft inner part of the disc, known as nucleus pulposus, bulges out through a weakness in the exterior part of the disc. A prolapsed disc usually occurs in the lower region of the spine and can be of varying sizes. There might even be the development of inflammation around the disc in some cases.
Who is likely to get affected?
Most cases of herniated disc occur in patients between the ages of 30 and 50. The number of men affected is twice as many as the number of women.
Although the root cause of this problem is not yet known, there are a number of factors that may trigger it. These factors include working at a job that requires a lot of lifting, an occupation that involves remaining in a seated position for a long time, weight-bearing sports, obesity, smoking habits and increasing age.
Effective ways of treating the problem
The different methods that are commonly used to treat the problem are:
- Medications - There are many different kinds of medicines that are effective in providing relief. These include painkillers, muscles relaxants, anti-inflammatory pills, etc.
- Spinal injections - A number of spinal injections are used to treat slipped discs. The injection is done at the opening where the inflamed nerve roots are found and reduces pain, swelling and irritation in the area.
- Radiofrequency ablation - This procedure makes use of an electrical current produced by radio waves to reduced pain and sensitivity in the affected area.
- Ozone discectomy - As opposed to the surgical removal of the prolapsed disc, this new process makes use of an ozone-oxygen mixture that is injected into the spine to treat the problem. Many international studies have proved its superiority to traditional methods and surgeries.
Those affected by this problem are advised to keep exercising and continuing with their everyday activities as best as possible.