Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R K SinhaYour feedback matters!
Pimples in face nd dark marks nd oil face. What is the correct treatment for this. Please make it for me.
I am 24 years my weight since last year start to decrease before it was 45 kg now my weight is 39 kg it was 35 kg some how it increase and came to 39 but it is not increasing. Sir evening one is saying according to your age to do not look well developed. Sir plzz help me .
Sir I have problem going pee again n again? Also Check blood and urine n found no sugar have minor infection in urine. Still no found any progress. I heard its May be weak of kidney? It's that true? What should I do nw.
Im 18 years old my weight s 55 & height s 147 I need 2 reduce my weight soon and I need 2grw taller pls give me some tips and exercise which I follow everyday.
I won't able to wake up early in morning due to this I miss my classes n after that I feel that I can't do any thing.
Hello My hairs are getting thin day by day. Mainly from the middle (sides and back have thick amount. Crown starting to go bald. I have maintained a good daily routine with good diet. I go to gym daily, take good amount of protein, take green vegetables salad, around 6-7 litres of water, no spicy food, tea intake 2 times a day, Fish oil capsules for omega. Multivitamin, Biotin No smoking and drinking habit I go the gym in the evening. Since I sweat a lot, I take a good bath before bed Daily, during bed time, I massage my hairs with different oils like coconut. Rosemary, Bhringraj, olive, castor and wash my hair with Patanjali shampoo. I don't know, what I am lacking. Why I can't see growth or why hair is falling Please suggest.
Doctor has prescribed my mother a medicine for lowering the cholesterol level ie, reducing weight. The medicine named" Rosuvas F 20" Is it safe that I take it for reducing my fat without asking doctor.
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My son is presently studying in 2nd year engg. During his school time he was very jolly, mingling with all. But this type of behavior suddenly disappeared during and after his 11th, 12th exams. Now also he is keeping himself aloof, not able to concentrate in his studies. I have counsel him several times but he is feeling depress due to back papers in his engg. Please Advise how he can overcome from depression, mingle with all, build up confidence and concentrate in his studies for a better future.
What is the main difference between heart burn and Chest pain. Is it dangerous if heart burn persists despite taking medication. How can you distinguish/differentiate between heart burn.
I am 24 years old. I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My height is 5'3 and weight is 67 kgs.
I lost my mom 2 years back I always feel very low in sad times and usually for 2-3 hours a day what should you do to move on successfully and be redirect myself to the future success.
What are the symptoms of dengue fever? And What geographic areas are at high risk for contracting dengue fever?
Age 44 years. I am overweight and need to reduce my belly on priority. I have to travel as my job needs travelling and eat outside mostly. Avoid fast foods strictly but drink sometimes. Please advise on how to shed weight.
Hordes of men are oblivious to the various ways they can help their companions achieve an orgasm. Many are unaware about the differences in mechanism between male and female orgasm and thus they tend to entertain certain preconceived notions about female sexuality. This adds to the confusion. Moreover, owing to a high amount of misinformation among the general public, certain myths have become prominent facts.
The following are the five common myths about female sexuality:
Myth 1: Sex always ends with orgasm
A common misconception is that the final product of intercourse is always orgasms. This has been proved somewhat otherwise by a study which concluded that only 30% of women are able to achieve orgasm from intercourse alone. Most women require further clitoral stimulation to reach climax.
Myth 2: Law of equals
Contrary to popular stance, not all sex positions are made equal. Some positions such as woman-on-top and doggy style are more likely to lead to orgasms in women, as they are created to provide greater clitoral stimulation.
Myth 3: Multiple orgasms are easy
Women are favored in this respect. They have the ability to achieve multiple orgasm but that doesn't necessarily mean that all women have them and that too effortlessly. Don't let the movies fool you. As even for those who do experience that, it is not a regular occurring.
Myth 4: Protection protects you from having good sex
This is a completely incorrect maxim. That is because safe sex prevents you from worrying about pregnancies and STDs and facilitates greater attention to your partner. In addition, nowadays ribbed condoms are available which provide extra pleasure during intercourse.
Myth 5: Penetration is the key to orgasm in women
A study found that only 25% of its test subjects claimed to achieve orgasm by penetration alone. Even so, this number seems high, as it is likely that those women who achieved orgasm through penetration may have had some form of clitoral stimulation while at it.
I'm 29 years old, my height 5.7, weight 135, I want to get slim but all medical reports tells my health is in normal condition. I have an idea to do liposuction. If they have any problems after liposuction? Please suggest me any solution.
I am 25 year old male. My weight is 45 kg. My weight is not going to increase. Give me a right suggestion.
Oily skin can be a pain to deal. The accumulation of excess oil on the outer skin layer often leads to whiteheads, blackheads, blind pimples and other skin irritations. The excess oil results from the sebaceous glands in the skin producing excess sebum. Those who have this condition usually have shiny skin and large pores.
Oily skin can be caused by genetics, dietary choices, too much stress or hormone changes in the body due to puberty. Women also are more prone to oily skin during menstrual cycles, pregnancy, or menopause and while taking birth control pills.
1. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser.
2. Use oil-free moisturizers and oil-free sunscreen.
3. Eat spicy foods no more than once a week.
4. Eat carrots, spinach, avocado.
5. Exfoliate once a week.
1. Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high vitamin c content in tomatoes is very helpful for acne-prone skin. Plus, the natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help get rid of excess oil.
Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.
Allow the juice to soak into your skin for at least 15 minutes.
Rinse your skin with cold water, pat it dry and apply a light oil-free moisturizer.
2. Apples: Apples work as a great exfoliating agent and they have mild antiseptic, astringent, and soothing properties that make them a great home remedy for oily skin. The malic acid in apples helps exfoliate dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil from the skin’s surface.
Grate half an apple and place the shreds on your skin. Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
Mix one teaspoon each of grated apple, yogurt and lemon juice to form a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with cool water.
3. Egg whites: High in vitamin a, egg whites can effectively dry out skin blemishes as well as tone and tighten up oily skin.
Whip one egg white until stiff and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with warm water. Do this twice a week.
Whip one egg white, add the juice from half a lemon and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This will tighten the skin and soak up excess oil.
4. Use clay mask
5. Multani mitti or fuller’s earth: Multani mitti is the best face pack for people with oily skin. The magnesium chloride present in it drags out the dirt and oil present in the skin pores which prevents acne and blackheads.
Mix rosewater or plain water into 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth to make a paste.
Apply to face, leave on 20 minutes.
Rinse with water.
Repeat once a week.
6. Cornstarch: Cornstarch dries up excess oil, leaving skin soft and clear.
Mix 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch with warm water to make a paste.
Apply to face and leave on until dry.
Rinse with lukewarm water,
7. Facial steam helps in unclogging the pores and removes the dirt trapped in them and evaporates the oil on the skin. Before taking a facial steam, remove the any cream or makeup or else it can cause skin irritation. Just 5 minute facial steaming is enough.
For better result consult me.