Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R K SinhaYour feedback matters!
I have a dest job and in the last 2 years, My weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Given the amount of junk food we eat, it is a good idea to detox the body once in a while. Detoxing should not be confused with dieting for weight loss. Detoxing is simply a way to give the digestive system time to rest and recoup. Here are ten steps to detoxing.
- Stay hydrated: It would be impossible to flush toxins from the body without sufficient water. Hence, it is necessary to stay hydrated at all times. A person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day while detoxing.
- Start the day with lemon and water: Begin your day with a glass of warm water mixed with the juice of one lime or lemon. This charges the liver and other digestive organs. You could also add freshly grated ginger, a pinch or cayenne pepper or honey to this drink.
- Green tea: Green tea is well known for its antioxidant properties. This makes it the ideal drink to detox your body. It also gives the body a natural caffeine boost and helps control blood sugar levels thus, reducing sugar cravings.
- Fibre: Fibre is essential for the digestive system and aids in the removal of waste material from the body. Additionally, fruits and vegetables that are the largest sources of fibre are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. You could also consider fibre supplements such as psyllium husk.
- Say no to alcohol: Keeping away from alcohol for a few days can help cleanse your liver. Along with alcohol, it is also a good idea to stay away from nicotine and caffeine.
- Cut down on red meat: Red meat is difficult to digest and can cause a number of digestive issues. Hence, consider replacing red meat with leaner meats like chicken and fish.
- Season with turmeric: Turmeric has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be added to almost every vegetable and Indian curry recipe and is ideal while detoxing. Drinking a glass of warm milk and turmeric is the ideal way to end a day when detoxing.
- Go organic: Organic foods may be a little more expensive, but they are well worth the price. These foods are free from harmful pesticides and other chemicals. This makes them easier to digest and safer for consumption.
- Sweat it out: Perspiration aids in the removal of body wastes. Exercising not only makes you sweat but boosts energy levels as well. Alternatively, you could try sweating it out in a hot tub or sauna. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Sir I am want to make my face slim. It looks heavy while looking. And consulting before you .Dr .I am having a problem of some redness on my face. And under eye darkness looks like reddish. And having no allergy. No pimples. So please suggest me.
My wife's recently i. E on January got a job in goair ground staff in Delhi & I am in Imphal staying with my son, we had conversation in mobile phone everyday but sometimes I get depressed that she could leave me. I am also a Manipur state govt. Employees, it is very difficult for us to meet each other, I cannot leave my job & there is no goair airlines in Manipur. I'm m suffering from panic disorder for the last 1 years & now having medication from my Dr. I got stress each & everyday after the day she leave, I am restless & panicking that what will happen coz Delhi is not safe for North eastern people. So, finally give me some advice to stay free from stress that I am facing everyday. She is young & smart, I don't want spoil her life. This is her dream. I don't have any one to share. I know this is my personal life what to do in this circumstance, please advice. With thanks.
I am suffering from Anaphylactic shock attacks since last two years. In last two years I had faced 4 severe attacks and many mild attacks of the same. Is anaphylaxis curable? How it gets enter in our body? Is this rare disease? I m working in a warehouse facility where dust is at large amount since last 6 months, do I need to quiet my job?
Hello sir/mam I am suffering from back pain since two months. I consult a doctor and he advised me me to do exercise but I didn't get rid of pain. Please suggest me the best.
My age is 33 running and I feel so tired. My dad is suffer from diabetes and I have a doubt about me also.
Dear sir /madam I would like to know about the dentist specialist, because I need to plant permanent few teeth.
I am 25 yrs old girl. I am looking very weak. My height is 5' 3" and weight is 36 KGS. My breasts also very small. What shall I do?
One month back, in accident, my scalp was damaged, that had wound, but I was using the "INTADINE" (water-soluble microbicidal ointment, and hydrogen peroxide solution, and "INTADINE" (microbicidal sprinkling powder, but hair surrounding the wound their color changed in to light red, the hair color not changed after head bath, what is the reason for this color, and how to get color back my hair, please help me.
I want to gain weight in lesser time and in a safe way. What do I do? Hiw many days it will take to increase weight.
Is it OK to use isotretinoin for acne while having etd? Will it affect my hearing like make it worse or something :(
Hi. I'm 19 years old. I've acne prone skin. Even have open pores. What should I do to get glowing, clear and flawless skin.? please advice.
I am having ulcer on my gum from near about 10 days and its not improving. Please suggest me what should I do.?
I am working in a dusty place about 1.5yr, I want to know my inner body healthiness. How could I get?
I gave birth a baby boy on 20th March 2016. After 7-8 days, he starts breast feeding. Now, for last 3-4 days, my nipples are paining and there are scratches and scuff. Kindly advise.
Asthma is a chronic medical condition which causes narrowing and inflammation of the bronchial tubes (a passage which allows oxygen to leave and enter the lungs). Asthma is characterized by a wheezing or a whistling sound while breathing (due to uneven flow to and from the lungs and the air pipes). Shortness of breath is also experienced during an asthma attack. People who already have the condition are susceptible to sudden asthma attacks, if they are exposed to a situation or a substance which resulting in an irritation or allergy and thus causing changes their breathing pattern.
Symptoms of asthma
- Breathlessness or general difficulty in breathing (depending on hoe mild or severe an episode is)
- Wheezing and hissing sound while breathing or talking.
- Difficulty in speaking and may even be accompanied by severe coughing.
- Tightness can be experienced in the chest area.
- Difficulty in breathing which generally affects your sleep pattern.
- Skin around the rib cage appears to be hollow or ‘sucked in.’
- Bluish or gray color on your fingernail beds and lips
Treatment of asthma
- Prevention: Avoid certain situations and substances which trigger asthma such as pollen, clumps of dust, insect droppings, and moulds among others.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking and consuming tobacco is known to worsen asthma and thus is an absolute imperative to quit.
- Cough medicines: Stop taking cough syrups or other cough medications. Such medication cause side effects and doesn’t help with the discomfort caused by asthma and may even worsen the symptoms
- Avoid NSAID’S: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can worsen asthma for some people. These should not be consumed without consulting a health care specialist.
- Stop taking diet supplements: Dietary or weight control supplements should be avoided as these have ingredients which may trigger an attack or worsen a bad situation.
- Allergy shots: Sometimes asthma can also be triggered due to certain allergies. Allergy shots are recommended which can relieve your allergy symptoms. These shots increase your immunity by blocking the allergens (dust mites, mold, pets and pollens) from irritating the nerves and areas of the body which may trigger an attack. Minute amounts of allergens are injected over time to build up the tolerance level of an individual. This type of medication can even cure your allergy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.