Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. K. Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. Mere father ko piles he before 7 years se. Piche 1 year se bleeding nahi he. But unko mase nikle huye he. Mase se unko dikat hoti he. Kabhi kabhi bleeding bhi ho jati he. Pls ap koi ilaj bataiye. Unki age 73 he. Pls tell me what we can do.
Sir when I do sex then my sperm comes in few times. And I want do sex more time like 15 to 20 minutes.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
What are symptoms of dengue? And what are the symptoms of material? Old send me answer to yuvraj 03625@gmail. Com. And also I want to know about dengue.
I'm male, 21 years old and I joined in gym 1 week ago and my trainer asked me to take whey protein powder, I don't know if he told for my benefit or for his business, but I wanted to know how far is it safe and useful and if yes, is there any good brands I can opt for?
So, couples can avoid pregnancy and enjoy sex life fully, only if they can follow safe and effective contraceptive advice. Let me clarify some popular myths and misconceptions abut contraception.
1. one contraception is useful for all
While the ideal contraceptive is necessary but it does not exist. So, what may seem suitable for a couple may not be useful for another couple. We need to assess various points like number of children they have, wish to have further children and plan to have children, general health of wife and husband (and any diseases they suffer from), frequency of intercourse, chance of infection, age of the partners etc.
2. Regarding barrier methods
Most popular barrier method is male condom. But the myths are that" condoms reduce sexual pleasure" and" condoms get easily damaged leading to failure.
Condoms are specially useful for those who are at risk of infections, who do not have very frequent intercourse and who are not suitable for other methods. Condoms do not decrease sexual pleasure, some of the condoms have medicated products which can increase the duration of intercourse and also act as lubricant to facilitate intimacy.
But men should know how to use it properly. It should be worn in erect penis expelling all the air and projecting the tip beyond the tip of penis. While withdrawing penis after intercourse, the condom should be held at the base of the penis. Actually failure/ rupture of condoms occur because of mishandling of condom or not knowing proper use of it. So, before use, please make sure that you know its correct use.
Definitely some men can feel latex allergy and they have to use non-latex condom, which are widely available.
There are barrier methods for females also- like female condom, diaphragm and cervical cap etc. But they are not very ease to use and are not so popular.
3. Oral contraceptive pills (ocp)
Myths-" ocp causes increase in weight" ocp causes cancers.
Facts- ocp seldom causes gain in weight. The gain in weight is coincidental, that means you have some other reason of gaining weight- like not having exercise, ignoring diet control and some other diseases.
Ocp rather reduces risk of cancer- especially ovarian cancer (which is very difficult to diagnose and very lethal), cancer of colon, cancer of endometrium (inner lining of uterus). Of course, there is little risk of breast cancer, but the risk is not very high, it can be easily detected by examination by doctor. So, if you take ocp, get rid of all the fears. Just try to have self- breast examination every month.
4. Intrauterine contraceptive devices (iucd)-
Most popular is copper t. Medicated iucds are also available, that contains hormonal drugs.
Copper t does not increase risk of infection, a common misconception lies among woman.
5. Emergency contraceptive pills (i pill etc).
Often couple uses these pills regularly after intercourse. Remember these pills contain very high content of hormonal drugs, which can lead to serious side effects like hormonal imbalance, irregularities in periods (and thus can prevent you from getting pregnant in future, even when you want pregnancy), ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside tubes that are life-threatening) etc. So, use regular contraception if you want to prevent pregnancy. I pill is not meant to be taken for every time of sex.
Ligation of male (vasectomy) and female (tubectomy) is done as permanent contraception for couples having more than 2 children. Ligation in male does not disturb sexual activity. It is easier than female ligation. Again, female ligation is also a very safe technique.
So, please remove all misconceptions and myths about contraception. Have safe sex, enjoy life.