Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. SharmaYour feedback matters!
For the last one year I feel some problem. While sitting on the chair I feel imbalance and sometimes I have to hold something to make me sit properly. While walking also I sometimes feel the improper balance. Local doctor says it might be from spondylitis. Sometimes I feel stress in my eyes while watching continuously something. My BP is 140/90 and I take medicine for BP regularly. My age is 36 years.
I have lot of pain on my back. I had used many medicines or pain relief but still I am not satisfied. Please suggest me some another treatment or medicine.
I am 25 year old I have lower back pain on lift side since 2 year I consult many doctors but no relief x ray is ok so what I do tell me please.
I am suffering pain in my legs foe before 4 month. I have taken many pain relief medicine but can not pain relief.
Hi Pain in both leg ankle after running from last 10 years, doctors told it is spur. Please suggest.
I am 22 years old I am suffering from backache every day when I wake up and during night time when I go out to walk.
Hi, I m 21 years old having a problem in my back and it pains very badly and I am unable to sleep since 2 days. And I m not able to see the object which is far from my eye sight as human can see it properly.
I am now 44 years old male paraplegic patient. Spinal injury took place on 12th jan' 2007. What should I do?
I am feeling my legs very stiffed even the whole body. All my joints are paining, small also like elbow, fingers etc. I am having thyroid problem also when I was in 9th standard. Before my marraige my weight was around 50-55 kg and I feel very energtic. But after my first delivery in 2006, my life was become full of problems like survical, legs pain, joint pain etc. My major concern is that I am feeling any energy in my legs and I don't think I can for walk also to reduce my weight. Please tell me what should I do?
I am 68 years male. For last 4 years (as per m. R. I report---- having problem in lumber spine-- bulge disc annular tear in l-4 & l-5 (arthopathy between l-5 & s-1) feeling serevre burning sensation in legs down to feet while sitting on cushioned seats, even during night while sleeping). Now having developed arthritis stiffness in joints, arms knees etc. No treatment including pysiotherapy, allopathy, homeopathy could prove effective. Please suggest effective sure cure, to get my disease cured,
I have a back pain last 2 months , I am so suffering for these , I am 25 years old, have if got any relief.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.