Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.K. SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir mera bhaiya last 13 september 2015 se viral fever kar rha h uski tlc count bahut jyada up & down ho rhe h Dr. last 8 days se high antibiotic chala rhe h baut fever continue a rha h kya karna chahoye please help me.
Some times I feel short breath and gastric at some time. please tell me why is this happening and what is the solution?
Hello, I am 29 year old. My upper skin of penis is very tight. During sex its very painful. What should I do?
Sir, I am having problems of stools problem it trends to piles its so painful and sometime bleeding. What to do I dont want to go for operation. Kindly tell your suggestions.
My brother if 28 years old. He has stomach infection and has acute infection. Kindly suggest a suitable medication for the problem.
7 days before I have itching problem at the tip of pennis. Then I used fusidic acid+ clobesterol cream. Now I have burning sensation at the tip of pennis skin and skin becomes white. Skin look like ruptured. When urinating its feel paining/burning. What should I do. 4 days later my honeymoon. Pls help me. Which medicine/cream should I used.
I used patanjali biscuits, is it good for health as they advertise and all products of patanjali. What should I use? In my daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. What should be my daily schedule for healthy life?
Sir meri nayi Shadi hui he me heardly 1 ghante k baad descharge hota hoo or kaafi thak jaata hoo. Please advice
Cerebral palsy refers to a medical condition where a child suffers from certain disabilities as a result of damage caused to his or her brain during or before birth. If a child is diagnosed with cerebral palsy then he or she may experience problem with body movement and brain development may also get affected. Along with difficulties in body movements, there are many other problems that he or she may encounter, such as difficulties in hearing or vision, intellectual disabilities, learning disorder, impaired speech and seizure problems, etc.
There are many causes responsible for cerebral palsy; they are stated as follows
- If the brain of the child is deprived of oxygen during birth
- Premature birth
- Severe head injury
- A brain infection
Regular exercises and physiotherapy can help the child to cope up with the condition better. Following are few exercises which may prove to be helpful:
- Joint exercises: Joint exercises will help a C.P. child to increase flexibility.
- Muscle exercises: Muscle exercises can help to get rid of muscle tightness which is a common disorder seen in a C.P. child.
- Stretching exercises: Stretching exercises can prove to be very helpful in dealing with the problem of body movement which is one of the most potent symptoms observed in a C.P child.
- Balancing exercises: Balancing exercises can help the C.P. child to improve his or her balance.
- Spine stabilization exercises: Exercising the upper and lower part of the spine can help the C.P. child to strengthen his or her spine which will in turn, help him or her to improve balance.
- Wrist and knee exercises: Wrist and knee exercises work on the affected wrists and knees, thus improving flexibility and bettering body motions.
- Swimming exercise: Swimming, as an exercise, involves the movement of many muscles and joints. It can thus help to improve body movement disorder.
Exercises with proper assistance can prove to be very beneficial for a child suffering from cerebral palsy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Rod-shaped bacteria like Campylobacter and Salmonellae cause illness and death the world over. Undercooked beef, pork or chicken containing Campylobacter is a common cause of diarrhea worldwide.
Typhus is the most dangerous form of salmonellae, triggering high fever, weak heartbeat and constipation. Every year, about 32 million people are sickened from typhus - mainly by drinking impure water.