Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. K. Sharma
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. SharmaYour feedback matters!
Fractionated or "pixilated" carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers are one of the latest advances in non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments. Fractionated CO2 lasers (with its longest wavelength) is the best laser for treating deeper wrinkles, stretch marks, more severe textural changes from sun damage, open pores , blotchiness, acne scars and surgical or traumatic scars, laser skin resurfacing , laser toning, tightening and rejuvenation till date . It has miraculous results on the delicate eyelid skin and around the mouth (smokers lines). It is quite instrumental in improving texture, wrinkles, and blotchiness on the neck, chest, arms and legs .
The CO2 laser goes slights deeper and has a different way of shrinking collagen than the Fraxel laser. Therefore, it generally gives much better result for deeper wrinkles, acne scars, upper fine lines and crepeyness around the eyes. It also works well on crepey eyelid and neck skin when performed by an expert with the proper settings. But because the CO2 can go deeper, there is more "downtime" than with the Fraxel. If you cannot take any time off from your normal activities, the CO2 laser on the face is not the right choice for you. Some off-face areas can be kept covered and may be fine.
The fractional CO2 laser takes the CO2 laser beam and fractionates, or pixellates that beam into thousands of tiny little shafts of light. These tiny shafts of light penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. The skin then repairs those tiny shafts by pushing out the old sun damaged skin and replacing it with new skin. The "collateral" heat damage also helps to shrink existing collagen. After you numb for about an hour, the treatment takes about 15 minutes for a full face . A strong stream of cold air (a Zimmer cooler) is blown on the area during the treatment to make it comfortable. Plan 2-3 weeks ahead for a laser session for being "camera ready" for any social meeting. One can reduce the downtime to 3 days if one is undergoing only skin rejuvenation.
The CO2 laser is compatible long term with Botox, Juvederm, Restylane, and other laser based technologies like hair removal, Fraxel Restore, IPL etc.
If you apply sunscreen and wear brimmed hats, you can maintain the good effects of your CO2 laser treatment for several years.
Bear in mind that the fractional CO2 laser can be customized. Treatments can be deeper, with more healing and downtime, or shallower, with less healing time. The deeper the treatment, the better the results generally. But some patients prefer to have two treatments that aren’t as deep so they can avoid a lot of downtime.
मुझे स्किन की समस्या हे मेरे चहरे और काफी pimple होते ह और ब्लैक मार्क होते हे जो नहीं हटाते मेने काफी डॉक्टर्स को दिखाया पर फर्क नहीं पड़ता।।। आप मुझे सुझाव दीजिये क्या करना चाहिए
Jai sri krishna Dr. Sir I am rahul yadav from u. P sir I working in defence ministry sir I have my skin problem on my face my skin is so oily and some pimples in my face with dark spot please sir suggest me.
I am having heavy hairfall. My dad is almost bald. I am just 24. I want to know whether this is hereditary or maybe some other reason?
I am having too much hair problem fall from not only forehead side and also back side. I am searching for a job. But not getting, i'm worried about this. I thinking very much. I used iron clips daily and night time also. I getting pain used that clips. Please suggest me.
i'm having marks due to pimples..mine is oily skin..pimples are coming in hot climate ..whats the solution
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as Telogen effluvium .
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, results.
Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends.