Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R K SexenaYour feedback matters!
Hello What treatment can be taken to become fair skin? Explain wat are the treatments available? And their side effects.
Hello doctor. I am 24 years old girl. I have a black marks and I lost soft skin. What is the treatment should avoid these?
I have a black scar on my face. And I am very disturbed with this. So please give me a correct suggestion.
I am suffering from face pimples and black marks problem please give me a suggestion to remove this?
I am a 60 year old male (100 Kg.) with slightly enlarged prostrate, fatty lever, pain in both knees and swelling at ankles. What course of medicine do you suggest? Presently taking low dosage tablets for hypertension and Uric acid and colestarol.
Sir ! I want to use clovate 05 mg/g for my skin problem (white spots ) . Is there any side effects by using this cream . Suggest me more about this ?
Face is going dull day by day and pimples are increases face look very horrible due to pimples pores and inside the pores and pimples their is pus. Face colour is dull and oily.
I am having a small lump with 2cm pus in my right breast. This has happened jst after my delivery when my baby stopped having my feed. please suggest how it can be cure now as its already been more than half month and there is no such improvement.
Head ache with vomiting sensation MRI done no such diagnosis of any issue. Kindly help also have white dots under the eye.
I have dark circle below eyes over some day..what should I do for this to remove. Please reply immediately. Thank you
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi. I'm have a question for dermatologists. I recently had a sunburn. I was doing rafting in river after rafting suddenly I felt irritation on my thighs and arms I saw it was all red. There is no peeling of skin. But was red and was burning and hurting a bit. Tried certain home remedies. How many days does it takes to go off completely and does it have any adverse effects.
Apply honey on your lips before going to bed and use a soft brush to massage the lips next morning. This would remove the dry and dead cells from your lips.
Apply olive oil on your lips before taking a bath. You wouldn?t need a lip balm to moisturize them.
Apply natural ghee on your lips to improve the health of your lips.Make a paste of rose petals and some cream; apply this paste on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Mix coriander juice, carrot juice and mint juice and apply them on your lips.
Coconut milk is a great way to moisturize your lips naturally.
Rub a slice of cucumber on your lips to lighten dark lips.
Take half teaspoon of olive oil, honey and sugar; mix it well and apply on your lips
Orange peep powder is great to lighten dark lips and exfoliate the,m.
Rub ice cubes on your lips to keep them nourished, moisturized and fresh.
Apply beetroot juice on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Rub half a lemon on your lips in circular motion.
Apply milk cream on your lips to soften and moisturize them.
Crush raspberries and add some aloe-vera gel with a drop of honey to get pink lips.
Take equal quantities of lime and glycerin to lighten dark lips.
Castor and almond oil mixture when applied on lips make them soft and pink.
Turmeric with lime juice or milk cream will help in making dark lips lighter.
Apply a paste of Gram flour and turmeric on your lips. And let it dry. Wash it off to make your lips and beautiful naturally.
A paste made from almonds with some lime juice is a natural remedy for dark lips.
Raw potato juice helps in lightening dark lips.
Mix cream with tomato paste to add natural color to your lips.
Apply butter before bedtime to make them soft and rosy.
Honey with lime juice is great to lighten the color of the lips and nourish them.
Sugar mixed with cold cream when applied on your lips would help in fading the dark color of your lips. Its great way to exfoliate your lips and give back its lost shine.
Scrub your lips with honey, baking soda and olive oil and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Lastly avoid drinking too much tea or coffee and quit smoking.