Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R K SexenaYour feedback matters!
I have to wander in noon time. So that my skin tone is changing to dark. And also im using sunscreen lotion before 30 mins when I go out. I want to become white. Tell me any cream for sensitive skin to increase my skin tone. Without any side effects Or shrink of skin.
My face is getting tan. What should I do? I often use sunscreen also but its not working out. Is there any other way to bring my colour back?
My skin goes dark if I go in the sun for few minutes. My face is affected by sunburn, I have tried many creams, but it did not work, I really do not know what to do. So I need a help to get rid of skin burn and get a fair face.
I am 22 years old female. I have a dry and very sensitive skin. I get fungal reactions on my face and my face have become very dull in the course of time. only use cetaphil lotion for cleansing face. suggest me some good tips to improve my skin.
I have a problem with my skin. It's been two month am suffering from this. Their is black portion around my leg and it is always irritated. I suggest me whether it's a skin problems or not.
Hello doctor when I am out side in sunlight my skin turns very red my colour is very white what can I do please help me.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all individuals with increasing age. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Damage due to sun exposure is the primary cause of skin aging. It especially affects those who have lighter or fairer skin as the low melanin content in their skin makes it more prone to damage and aging.
Although skin aging cannot be entirely stopped or reversed, the process can be slowed down to prevent its early onset.
There are many ways of doing so through some simple lifestyle modifications such as the following:
1. Avoid sun exposure: This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
2. Always wear sunscreen: This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
3. Eat healthy: Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
4. Exercise regularly: Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents the early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as not smoking, avoiding using too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look and feel younger and slow down the aging process.
I am a breast cancer patient. I have completed the treatment on 31.5. 2014. Follow -up check up going on. Please suggest the exercise. I have also plan a walking just 20 minutes daily or two days once. Please tell me.
- Seborrhea is the name given to excessively oily skin. It is due to overactive
- sebaceous glands and can affect both males and females.
- Although most people with seborrhea have no other health problems,
- The skin feels unpleasant, and seems to get dirty quickly.
- The face appears shiny.
- Seborrhea can also result in acne or seborrheic dermatitis.
Tips to prevent :-
- Wash the face with a mild soap
- wash the face thrice a day
- Homoeopathy medicine to cure the oily skin, pimples and dermatitis without side effects.