Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.K. SainiYour feedback matters!
I am fat but then the wired part is that at my ankles area also my legs look very fat. Usually I have seen that although people are fat, they don't have fat near they ankles. The leg looks thinner when it comes to the foot area. Is it ok? can we reduce it?
My leg palm is paining if I walk continuously for an hour. I took many remedies but no result. What should I do?
I am suffering from back pain and neck ache very much. Also am very much tired. What should I do now?
Hello doctor, my skin has turn v.dry but I can't use any moisturizer as it gives me acne problem. please suggest me any moisturizer for my sensitive dry skin and also I have open pores near my nose. Regards.
Hello sir I am 22 year old and I have acne pimple on my face well I have tried lot of medicine and remedies on my face but I could not clear. Is it congenital disease.
I am a Sports Person and due to playing in Sun My skin colour is getting dark day by day I am losing my fairness what should I do is there any method or Cream or lotion which can help me to get my fair Skin Colour？
I am loosing hair. I have tried all Shampoo's there no effect on my hairfall. There's hair fall when I comb my hair. Please tell me what to do to stop my hair fall.
Sir/MAM, I have stone problem 2 stone in left kidney and 2 in right kidney both stones are 2 mm but 1 stone is in the way of urine and blockage which is 7 mm stone. 7 mm create very hard pain please tell the solution to remove and avoid things. I drink water 4-5 ltr daily. Please please tell best solution.
Hello I'm siya I'm having a problem after shampoo in 2 or 3 days my hair become oily like I put so much oil in my hair. My hair very thin and becomes oily so easily. Wht to do please help.
I am 23 years old and I have skin problem from last few months. My skin is so rough in winter and summer also. I have eczema problem on my legs. Pls suggest some cure for it.
My hairs fall a lot. I am 24 years old male. I masturbate daily. Is it a reason for hairfall? what medicine can I take to decrease hair fall ?
Sir. I have pain on my teeth because I eat sweets to much and I do not live without sweets. So sir give advice what I can do or not.
Hair loss has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair loss. It is also a common side effect of other health-related conditions or medications for those conditions. Hair loss can be treated with the help of ayurvedic herbs which not only nourish your hair but also promote hair growth. Following is a list of ayurvedic herbs which are beneficial in fighting hair loss:
1. Bhringaraaja - This herb is considered to be a very effective in hair loss treatment. It can be taken internally and applied externally in the form of bhringaraaja oil. It promotes growth of hair and prevents premature graying. Bhringaraaja is known to reverse the effect of balding and also acts as an excellent form of rejuvenator.
2. Brahmi - Brahmi can be used as a hair pack combined with curd or it can be mixed with coconut oil as per preference. It is known for adding both length and volume to hair.
3. Amla - Amla is used as an important ingredient to treat hair loss. It is rich in antioxidants and loaded with vitamin c. You can use powdered amla along with henna and curd and apply it as a hair pack for best results.
4. Neem - Neem is very popular to treat both skin and hair problems. It is a natural treatment against lice and dandruff. It helps to keep hair healthy and stimulates hair growth.
5. Ritha - Ritha is a form of natural soap which can be used in powdered form to massage your scalp. It helps to get rid of the dirt and keeps your hair clean without taking away the natural oils from your hair. Make sure you thoroughly wash your hair after application.