Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.NaithaniYour feedback matters!
What causes panic disorder or panic attack. It can be cure in short period or take time to cure. If it occurs suddenly e. G when in office, driving, market etc. Etc. What is the emergency steps to be taken. Coz. It fill like, it's going to be heart attack, the heart beats very quickly, shaking body sometimes feel that I am going to be die it occurs, feeling very uncomfortable. So, please give a good advice to overcome this illness.
Hi I am of age 34 and I have migraine issues. Please suggest me remedies to eliminate it. And some medications without side effects?
My 27 years old autistic son is non verbal. He is having Autism. How can I develop his speech. Is there effective medicines for developing speech of the autistic?
What are the symptoms of migraine and moreover I used to get one- sided headache is this a serious problem regarding my health point of you?
Hello sir, my age is 20 years, weight is 50 kg and height 5.7-8" my hands fingers vibrate so times when I do something, why it's happening sir? What to do?
I have constipation and numbness in my stomach and shoulders. Kindly suggest what should I do to get rid of constipation and numbness.
Sir my frnd married n the age of 16. She is very depressed. And tired and now her age is 18. She is suffering from migraine. And weakness. What can she do?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.