Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.K.Naithani
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.NaithaniYour feedback matters!
My mother was admitted in hospital for brain problem. In ICU ON VENTILATOR. Doctors are saying she is suffering hypoxic brain issue. Please help me to get her recover asap from this.
Is intoxication or nasha is harmful in pin point calcification right high parietal region related to brain as I had done my CT scan.
My mother is suffering from meningioma diagnosed before 1 week through MRI. But doctors said that it is not a problem because it is small and found in mri sometimes in everyone. Is it a serious case? Or need consulting another neuro surgeon? Thanks in advance She has severe headache frequently now a days Is this happening due to meningioma? Mri report as follows Extra axial mass lesion in the right occipital convexity and a broad base towards dura Subtle hyperintensity in the left putamen ischemic or metabolic etiosy.
The neurones in the brain are constantly reorganising their connections both functionally and physically according to the environment, your thinking and behaviour. This ability is known as neuroplasticity. Through neuroplasticity the nerve cells of brain can compensate for injury to some parts of the brain and enable a person to recover from stroke, birth abnormalities. It is also beneficial in treating autism, ADD, learning disabilities and helps manage obsessive compulsive disorders.
Here are seven things you should know about neuroplasticity.
- Change depends on the attentiveness of the brain: Neuroplasticity changes can only happen if the brain is alert and active. When the brain is active it releases neurochemicals that are necessary for the neurone connections to change. If a person is distracted to inattentive, these changes cannot happen.
- The more the effort; the bigger the change: Neuroplasticity changes depend on how motivated the person is to change or learn new tasks. For this reason, when it comes to using neuroplasticity for physiotherapy, it is essential to first deal with any depression or anxiety issues the patient might be having before attempting to rehabilitate them.
- It helps strengthen neural connections: Repetition of actions is one of the key elements of neuroplasticity in physiotherapy. Through this, the strength of neurone connections is strengthened to include sensory information, movement and cognitive patterns.
- It improves cell to cell connections: This is crucial to a patient’s rehabilitation as it increases reliability and makes a person more independent. In turn, this makes behaviour patterns more reliable.
- It helps predict actions: A task can usually be broken down into a series of smaller tasks. For example, feeding oneself can be broken down into steps that begin with lifting a spoon and filling it with food to finally putting the spoon into your mouth. Hence, along with completing an action, the brain must also know what to do next. Neuroplasticity helps improve this associative flow and allows the brain to predict the next step.
- Changes can be temporary or permanent: Initial changes due to neuroplasticity are temporary ad only if the brain determines the experience to be desired is this change made permanent. This is why when treating mobility issues, patients are not always able to repeat tasks in the same way.
- Memory guides the learning: When making new neural connections through neuroplasticity, the brain is taught to discard unsuccessful attempts and only remember the experience of the successful attempts. From here, adjustments are made to improve the connection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.
Whiplash injuries caused by a sudden jerking of the head forwards and then backward which lead to the stretching of the soft tissues of the neck beyond the limits can cause severe neck pain.
I am 30 of a male suffering from generalized anxiety disorder facing symptoms like severe numbness in head, world seems dreamy dreamy, fear in public, foggy and distorted vision always thinking how I ll cum out of this. Please help since 2 years I am having this eating vegetables and fruits but still its not curable. Rply and tell me whether slowly slowly this scary symptoms will vanish or not. One of psychologist told me there no no medicine to cure anxiety eat healthy n sleep healthy is the only way to cure it.
If you are looking for a perfect natural remedy for migraine headaches, you should opt for a homeopathic treatment. Migraine is a form of headache, which is featured by headache on one side of your head. In some cases, the migraine pain is felt all over the head instead of just one side. The nature of this pain is throbbing, and is commonly caused from intense stress. Homeopathy is used widely for the treatment of migraine headaches, and is considered to be quite effective. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines which are used for the treatment of migraine headaches:
- Belladonna: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for the treatment of migraine, in which throbbing headache is the primary feature. The patient experiences a sense of fullness in his head. The headache worsens with exposure to sunlight. This remedy is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur because of catching cold or from exposure to cold, damp air.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is used for the treatment of migraine headaches, which occur because of gastric issues. Migraines developing from indigestion, piles, and constipation are cured using this homeopathic medicine. It is an effective remedy and provides quick relief in cases when the headache worsens after eating rich food or drinking alcohol.
- Spigelia: This homeopathic remedy is primarily used for treating migraine headaches, which are present on the left side of the head. It is known as left-sided migraine. The headaches are experienced over the head’s left temporal area, the forehead, and eyes. The sensation of a tight band tied around the head is felt or experienced.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is an effective homeopathic medicine, which is used for the treatment of migraine headaches felt on the right side of the head. The pain and throbbing are experienced on the right side, starting from the back of the head and settling over the right eye. This medicine is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur in the morning and worsen during the day. It is good for migraine in women after menopause.
- Glonoinum: This effective homeopathic medicine is used for curing migraine headaches, which occur from excessive congestion in the head. The patient feels that his head has become bigger and will burst. He feels heat around his head, along with protruding eyeballs. This medicine is commonly used for treating migraine headaches, which occur from exposure to the sun for a long time.
If you are experiencing migraine headaches, you should fix an appointment with a homeopathic practitioner. He will observe and diagnose your headache, and prescribe you the best homeopathic remedies for your condition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!