Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.K MadaanYour feedback matters!
My teth is accidentally broken one of the piece picking through out another one pice are ther that teeth very pain full what can I do?
doctor, I have my teeth colour is now yellow, what cause of this, and white dot on my teeth what can I do?
My tooth had broken few years back. I consult a dentist and he said that I have to get operation for root canal. Is the operation can get me normal? 8.
Sir their is a problem in my teeth. I can't able eat fruits like apple. It gives much pain. What shall I do sir?
I have some dental problem of right side. It is very painful. Some times it bleeds alot. Can you suggest me what should I do with this problem. please reply.
I'm decided to wear braces for teeth but my dentist want to remove two upper teeth and two lower teeth There will be any effect in future Like my teeth may become weak or loose please tell me does it effects me in future.
Hi I want to know about skin related issues and teeth related issues. From my mouth a type smell come out so how can I will able to remove for long life.
I am having a pain in my back tooth region I consulted dentist for which he said its because of wisdom tooth and advised to remove it. I just want to know is there any treatment a can save my tooth.
I am a 38 years old female and i am suffering from bad tooth ache. So what would you suggest me to do?
I want to get solution for yellowish looking teeth. I brush daily two time bit still my teeth look yellowish pls solve my prob.
Hi doctors, I have extracted 2 lower tooth at the end. Now root canal or implant which will be suitable for me?
Hi sir, i am fond of eating pan daily at night, I wanted to get rid of this habbit, can you please suggest tooth whitener thanx.
Hi I am 45 year old male iam having bad breath problem since last 5 years consulted many dentists and used all kinds of tooth paste and mouth freshners available in the market but my prolblem is not solved yet
Sir I used to chew tobacco dew to which my mouth is blocked is there any Madison which can help me out quickly.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.