Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. K. Lal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. LalYour feedback matters!
I beet my panes 4to5 times a week since from my age of 15 years now I am 25 years old. That hand beating will effect my sexual life in future plzz tell me wat I have to do.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 3 months. I got X-ray CT Scan all reports are normal. I used to smoke for 3 years but then I left 1 years back. Any suggestion how to treat this cough. I have itchy throat and I cough. I have to clear my throat often. I have chest tightness sometimes and irritating throat.
Good day, I suffered with diabetes in past 6 months, nw my H1b1c has come down to 5.6 (in last month), but my vision still disturbed condition, pls help me to resolve this. Regards
A heart attack can wreak havoc, throwing a person's life completely off balance. The condition, also known as Myocardial Infarction, often catches a person unaware. As per a survey, close to 7.35 lakh people (both men and women) suffer from a cardiac arrest and associated disorders in the US every year. Early diagnosis and preventive measures can make a world of difference. Unfortunately, many people ignore or tend to miss out on the early symptoms of a heart attack.
A heart attack can be very much averted. All you need to do is, listen to your body and pay attention to the following warning signs. Act before it is too late.
- Indigestion, nausea: Nausea, vomiting or indigestion is important, yet most commonly ignored early symptoms of a heart attack. More common in women than their male counterparts, the symptoms are often mistaken for over exhaustion or stomach upset. Nausea, in particular, can be triggered by many conditions and hence the negligence. A person may also complain of stomach ache or heart burns.Though the symptoms may appear to be nothing serious, seeking an immediate medical assistance will not hurt either. A little alertness will only help you in the long run.
- Pain and discomfort in the chest: This is a warning that should be taken seriously by all means. The symptom can be an indication of a condition as serious as a blocked artery, an important trigger for a heart attack.
- Dizziness: Seldom will you find people losing their sleep over something as common as dizziness. While the lack of a sound sleep can make a person feel dizzy and light headed, the symptom (often accompanied by chest pain) could also be an outcome of a low BP (triggered by improper functioning of the heart). Look for the symptoms carefully and act accordingly.
- Sharp pain episodes: Many people experience a sharp pain that originates in the chest and gradually spreads outward towards the arms. The symptom is a clear indication of a heart problem, ignoring which will only spell doom. Sometimes the pain can also spread to the jaw or the throat.The symptom is a strong warning that your heart needs immediate care and attention.
- Sudden and unexplained sweating: Sweating due to hot and scorching summer is understood but unexplained sweating can be dangerous.
- Over exhaustion: If small or regular chores that you could do in the wink of an eye are suddenly leaving you tired and exhausted (climbing the stairs for instance), it is time for you to consult a doctor.
- Irregular heartbeat: The irregular beating of the heart can also be an indication of a heart problem.
- Swollen feet: A heart problem can interfere with the ability of the heart to pump blood. As a result, the affected person may have swollen feet, ankles, and legs.
- Cough: A cough that lingers for long (often accompanied with a pink mucus) is an important indication of a damaged or diseased heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.