Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.K.Kaushal
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.KaushalYour feedback matters!
My periods date is 29 in december, but I did not get on jan 29, till 3rd febraury I did not get periods, y?
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are-
- Wash your Face Daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use Moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the Skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering therefore an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply Sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat Green Vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat Fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink Lots of Water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!