Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. R.K. JainYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I have a stye on my upper eyelid. Its has been two months but it does not seem to go. I have tried everything possible. From hot compress to ointments. What should I do?
I have res eyes always. After eating or little physical work it becomes more red. What to do please suggest. It is all time not seasonal. M worried.
What are the symptoms of conjuctivitis? is moxicip helpful for this or not? tell me the best eye drops for?
I have Eye problem I can see from near But I cannot see from far . Even in College I sit at 3rd bench I cannot see the board properly . It's like blur . I need to know what is the best suggestion to increase my Eye power I checked myself my left eye is More blur then right eye.
Can any ophthalmologist can explain what are the effects of implanting manual lens while doing cataract surgery and differences between Indian lens and foreign lens.
Some time I have headache and eye problem. Water in eyes and like heavy eyes. Please tell me what is the problem?
Hello There, my brother (Age: 23)is facing a serious eye problem for the last 8 years. He experiences a lot of strain while studying or while looking at a computer even with glasses. He can not even read a single line on a computer. He can read 4-5 lines on a notebook but then he has a serious headache for the rest of the day. We have consulted many well reputed hospitals in India but all doctors are unable to diagnose him. Every test gives normal results. We have gone for MRI and every other test. Doctors have already ruled out muscle weakness. It would be really great if someone could suggest an alternative approach.
I am having blurring of vision n, I am using spectacle, having lack of concentration. What should I do.
I have suffering from fever last night and I have eyes pain for one days sir please help me advise me.
Hello Doctor. My eye glasses broke accidentally on one side. My exams are around the corner so I opted for a quick soln and fit one side glass from a local shop of the same power with out consulting doctor. But the frame has slightly bent now and I cannot change glasses as it will have to take some days to adjust. I am getting headaches now. What should I do?
Hello, I am a 21 years old boy I am facing eye related problems. I am an architecture student so most of the times I sit in front of laptop mobile phones screens and makes detail drawing sheets due to which my eyes are getting little and weaker and face difficult in seeing nearby objects around 25 cms also I tried many eye exercises but not finding any changes please suggest some remedies.
Hi I am 25 year old female, working in Mnc 9 to 6 timings, I feel I have high bp, because I am constantly being angry on every other person. Please suggest me. Do I need to see a doctor?
I have buy a honey from a shop and put that in my eyes suddenly my eyes became red what is the reason.
What is lasik laser treatment and how much it cost? Is there any side effect also. please explain in detail.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activities like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes is less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise or even walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically around the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.