Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R K Jain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R K JainYour feedback matters!
I shaved down there and I have received red bumps after awhile a white dot pimple like formed around a hair growing and now there are four white dots around little hairs and they hurt a lot and some red dots I don't know if they are infected or not.
I am very black and my skin is very ugly help me to become white and to my skin beautiful and attractive and I also used all home remedies like face packs but no use please help me to becom whit some creams night cream, day cream ,facewash, oils ,tablets, syrups etc please. please .please tell which is effective and to becom white as soon as possible.
Wanna increase my weight and look healthy and fit and bring some glowness on my face suggest something which is good for me.
I am 27 years old female, unmarried, i'm having problem with my left breast its swollen and very paining and the paining was starting since my teen age. So please give me suggestion what should I do and what happen to me.
I was down with chikungunya. 10 days ho gye dctr mri nose pe ek black spot ho gya haii. Please suggest me to remove it? And in how much time it will go?
Hi I am 19 and developed this red spot on my penis. Does anyone know what it is, it is embarrassing. I am hoping it is nothing serious. I am in a steady monogamous relationship. And yes, I know my penis is small, but we are not here to discuss that.
My father's weight is 78. His age is 60. He is trying to reduce his weight but can't.plz suggest proper diet plan for him. What should he eat? In early morning, lunch,in the evening and dinner. He has little bit of thyroid problem, little bit uric acid, too much gas problem. His pressure is normal. He has been suffering from prostate enlargement problem since his childhood. What should he do to reduce urine problem?
I have dark spots on my feet and lower legs and they are increasing day by day. There is no itching or pain. Kindly let me know what are they and how they can be cured.
I am 34 yrs old and i' ve dark circles around the eyes for past one year, and I lost 5kgs due to diabettes, now bgl is normal what should I do now for dark circles.
I have some black spots on my face ,One on the fore head and one the chin. What should can I do? please suggest me a cream or any other medication.
Hi. I am 26 years old. From last 2 months I was suffering with Black motion. All reports are saying (Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Abdomen Scan) normal. But internal bleeding was happening. Will you please tell me what is my problem and please give me your valuable suggestions.
Hi I have skin infection on 2 leg fingers on either side and if very itchy and dead skin peels once it dry please suggest the solution.
Are you suffering from dry, stretched, itchy or flaky skin? Remember dry skin look older than oily skin, as they show fine lines and wrinkles faster. They also flake, crack and bleed easily. Read on for 10 super easy steps recommended by dermatologists to soothe dry skin
Prevent hot baths and showers which dehydrate skin further. Do these instead for dry skin
- Use warm water
- Don’t shower for more than 5 minutes
- Wash with a gentle and fragrance-free soap
- Don’t apply too much soap so that it whips up a thick lather
- Don’t rub your skin dry with a towel
Post bath routine
- Slather on a rich moisturiser after drying your skin: Moisturisers trap extra moisture in your skin so the right time to use them is immediately after drying yourself with a towel. It’s better to use ointments and creams as these are more effective than lotions. Creams with olive and jojoba oil, Shea butter, lactic acid, urea, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil, and petrolatum jelly all are good. If the skin on your hand is extra dry and feels stretched then it’s a good idea to carry a non-greasy hand cream with you. Apply it to each washing hands immediately to relieve dry skin.
- Use only unscented skin care products: Shun harsh skin products which strip natural oils from skin like-
- Deodorant soaps
- Skin care products that contain fragrances, alcohol, retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Wear gloves when washing utensils: This will prevent dry skin on hands. All you have to do is wear latex gloves before you start washing clothes and utensils.
- Choose laundry detergent with care: Laundry detergents should be chosen with care as they can irritate skin. Go for detergents labelled “hypoallergenic”.
- Avoid toasting yourself by the fireplace or other heat sources in winters: Remember heat is drying. So limit your time in front of a hot stove or fireplace.
- Use humidifiers to add moisture to indoor air: Use of humidifier will help prevent excessive drying of skin.
- Use milk on skin: Milk is packed with anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that can fight dry and itchy skin. The lactic acid in milk also exfoliates dead skin cells and increases the capacity of your skin to retain moisture.
- Honey: Honey is one of the best natural moisturisers. It comes loaded with antioxidants and antimicrobials.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a skin-hydrating agent par excellence. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties also help soothe dry and itchy skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!