Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R K JainYour feedback matters!
I am having dandruff problem and my skin is oily in my face pimple and black mark is their I am using neem and tulsi shampoo how my dandruff can be control what I can to do.
Few months before I got chicken pox and after that I have many pox marks left in my face and body. How can I reduce them. Pls suggest.
I have dark black shade around my penis and bumb. It also swells. Whrn it is dry the skin is peeling off .what should I do for it. Pls help me.
I am 26 yrs old And I am unmarried. My problem is I have dark circles above and below the eyes. Can you prescribed me the medcine
I have dark circle problem since 3 years I want remove it I do many treatment I want ayurveda help me please help me.
One of my friend want to do whole body whitening surgery, anyone suggest which clinic will good and what is the cost in india. And how much risk is there. His skin color is between Brown and black.
Hi. I am 19 years old. My question is -- in 14 years I was very thin so I take practice, it increases my weight temporary and acne comes then I talk with doctor then acne stopped but now a day the scar and acne marks has not gone and also pimples comes regularly after interval of few days. And I want to remove acne marks without drying skin fast. Give me name of medicine ,cream etc. Thanks.
Hello doctor Am an advocate. I having skin related problem. My face becm red. Sometimes. Long back I did facial. Aftr tht my skin becm red. Wen I went out sunny time. Evn in winter Tim also I wll be red. Soo please suggest me what I have to do.
My doctor was suggested me use antoxid HC caps for glowing skin. How long I can use it safely either 1 month or 2 month? And night time or noon.
I have a black circle problem under my eyes, ai have tried many ointment, but its still there. What should I do now?
I am 20 years old Gender: female suffer with hormones imbalance nd pcod issues, because of these issues presently I have pimples nd small types of pimples nd also sides ways of lips are getting dark patches. please give me a solution I get laser treatment for those uneven dark patches? Thanking u.
Hello. Main kuch 4 ya 5 dino se skin problem face kar rahi hu. I have oily skin. Is liye hamesa pimples hote hain. Kuch dino se skin bohot dry ho raha hain. Bohot khicha khicha mahasoos kar rahi hoon. Skin pe bohot jaga pe safed spots ho gaye hain. Skin layers bhi nikal rahe hain. Main waise koi dawai nahi le rahi hoon. Aur meri monthly circles vi normal hain. Main avi 24 saal ki hu. Is problem se chutkara pane ke liye har roz bohot sara jonson baby cream laga rahi hoon. Par apply k 5 min bad skin firse dry aur kheechi kheechi ho jati hain. Main zyada spycy khana bhi nahi khati. So please tell me ki mujhe kya karna chahiye isse chutkara pane k lliye. Thank you.
My skin's complexion is reducing day by day from couple of months can I know the reasons and natural remedies.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent