Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. R K Jain

Ayurveda, Delhi

Dr. R K Jain Ayurveda, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. R K Jain
Dr. R K Jain is one of the best Ayurvedas in Khureji, Delhi. You can consult Dr. R K Jain at Jain Clinic in Khureji, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. R K Jain and consult privately on has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jain Clinic

58, Rashid Market, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. R K Jain

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 23 years old. I am a male. I have alopecia areata in my head or in my beard from last two months. I want best solution to completely end from this alopecia areata (diseases)?

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Hello hair problem is common now a days due to stress and busy life take full sleep drink planty water have fruits take acid hydrofluoric 30 2 tds x 30 days and revert
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old I feel very weak during walking or any working and also feel dull. so, what to do?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Diet and workouts go a long way in helping you gain strength to gain weight, you must eat more calories than you burn. When you gain weight, some will be fat and some will be muscle. To gain muscle, you must eat protein. To boost the ratio of muscle to fat gain, you must exercise. To gain muscle and strength, you must engage in resistance exercise. To improve body fat percentage and gain weight, you must cycle through phases of gaining muscle and losing fat. I can also suggest home remedies.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to increase my weight. what should I actually do? I have tried lots of ways to Increase my weight but it was not helpful.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello,Homeopathic medicines are less invasive and have more herbal approach towards gaining the weight. There are a number of homoeopathic medicines, which treat the root cause behind the body’s inability to gain weight or bulk up. 1. Take alfalfa tonic(wsi), 2 – 2 tsp. Thrice a day, half an hour before meals. 2. Calcarea phos 200, 5 drops , once in aweek , morning empty stomach for 2 weeks. 3. Take eggs, milk, butter, bananas, potatoes, mangoes, figs, oats, soyabean and dry fruits. 4. do light exercises regularly to keep your body active. These homoeopathic medicines and dietary addition will increase your appetite and give your metabolism a healthy boost. ***If you do not get results with this treatment then please revert me i will suggest you to go through some tests.*** Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from skin infection for last 2 or 3 month. Some time it rashes. It is increasing from a dot to a large area. So please help me.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take following medicine:- cal. Sulph. - 0/2 three times a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 years old with 173 cm height and 85 kg weight. I have a problem that when I go to toilet, blood comes from my anus. It is not constant. It started some four years back. Earlier it was very rare. But nowadays, the frequency is more. Three time s a week or so. I doubt it happens when I prolong to go to toilet. Why is it? What should I do?

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine Hamamelis 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert. *Avoid spicy food. *Drink lot of water. *Tea/coffee should not be taken in excess. *Include fruits,raw vegetables,fresh vegetables juice in your diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old woman and I have a tremendous pain in my legs. They freely restless at night and when in the morning I wake up the ache badly. Also I am unable to stand for more than 15 minutes as they start aching a lot. Please help me. My husband is very sad because of this. I can't see him sad so I need to improve my health.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to a) peripheral neuropathy, muscle strain, dehydration, over exertion, b) compression of nerve as in lumbar stenosis, mineral deficiency (calcium, magnesium, potassium), c) medicine like diuretics as in hypertension, diabetes, liver, thyroid disease treatment 1. Take good nourishing diet with plenty of green leafy vegetables and, fruits 2. Drink plenty of water with electral/ors powder 3. Take multi vitamin supplement like one capsule of polybion daily 3. Massaging cramped muscle, take pain killer like one tablet of crocin advance sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets per day 4. Hot fomentation by heating pad, warm water bath 5. Stretching exercise etc 6. Take adequate rest, avoid over exertion and dehydration 7. Consult physician for further advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not well having viral fever from last 17days I am not not getting okh. Please consult me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Lybrate-user if you have fever since last 17 days. It is less likely that you have viral. There could be some infection. Consult the physician and take appropriate antibiotics.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My knee joints are very close. How to make distance between my knee joints. Is this possible?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
What problem are you facing due to these closeness of joints.Please describe so that I could guide you accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hip portion is so thik that is it looks very ugly what can I do to reduce? Please suggest me some advice. dietitics and food service management, Diabetes educator
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bhopal
For thighs and hips workout for atleast 1 hour in morning, you can try skipping for 15 minutes, with a walk of 30 minutes and 5-10 minutes running. Take lukewarm water with lemon in the morning.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a diabetic patient last 7 years and last report is fasting blood sugar is 119 mg/dl and ppl is 162 mg/dl, serum creatinine is 1.2 mg/dl and also Hba1c is 5.9. I take medicine semi reclimet half after breakfast and dinner and also I take capsule surbex Gold after breakfast. My question is how to control my blood sugar level and what diet chat I should follow? Also tell what is the position of my creatinine level?

General Physician, Mumbai
Creatine levels below 1.4 if asymptomatic than we consider it as normal and We need to control sugar levels with medication exercise and following a diabetic diet and eat low glycemic index food
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Yesterday after playing football my stomach retailed. Severe pain. I took digene medicine but still it did not stop. Please what to do now.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily and spicy food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take one Tablet of meftal spas Ds sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily twice daily after food 4.Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food 5. If no relief consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad is 82 years old has diabetes and now has diagnose with tongue cancer on the right side of the tongue , we are taking him for radiation from 13 days and giving him l- glutamine in water mutaine gargals and tryptomer now he is acting unconcious day by day and talking anything has pain in the tongue too any suggestions from the docters here and we cant give chemo injection as he has high creatine also

MD - Radiothrapy
Oncologist, Gurgaon
Radiation mucositis is a common problem / side effect during radiation . It results in pain which decrease oral intake of food and fluids. A step ladder approach of analgesics is advised and if required a ryles tube is also inserted through nose. In your case you should check whether your father has normal serum sodium and potassium levels as lower levels can cause altered sensorium. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

One of my friend told me that her boyfriend has been complaining about her vaginal odour however she finds it perfectly normal. I have read a lot about it to help her out, but it seems that she is taking all precautions and still the problem persists. Can you explain how and why this situation may arise?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
You can insert clingen pessary once a day inside vagina for 3 days. It will clear all the infections in the vagina which produces bad odour.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am from Macherla , Guntur district,Andhra Pradesh and my problem is that my teeth are changed to red color because of my habit . I use to chew tobaco.Any treatment for my teeth to get back to my natural color of my teeth ?

A.C.C.I - Accredited and Certified Course in Implantology, MDS - Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Jammu
Namashkara - there are ways by which we can gradually make them lighter over a period of time. If you want faster results then we may need to reconstruct your teeth again and there are many ways to do the same. If you want to see some of the ways and their good effects - please go to facebook - search for Ahal Dental clinic and you can ask your dental surgeon to help you have the same effects.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. in parachute oil I put ratanjoth n amla n hibiscus n curryleave is it good .fr hair stop hair los n hair growth.

MBBS, MD - MD- Skin & VD
Dermatologist, Ahmedabad
Hello, coconut oil itself is enough to stop hair loss, if it does not, you need to check other things like if there is any deficiency in your body that is stopping hair growth. Eating right is more important than applying right.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 year old. I am suffering from diabetes. I came to know about this 2 months ago. In report it came 110/174. Is it normal. Can it be controlled by exercise or diet. Please brief me.

MBBS, MD - General Medicine
Endocrinologist, Faridabad
This if it is first report means you have pre diabetes and with 20% reduction in food intake and daily 30-45 minutes brisk walk it can be controlled for few years but eventually you will require oral drugs after few yrs.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have bad smile as having teeth location problem.. Please tell me should I consult to doctor.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Noida
Dear lybrate-user, it seems you r suffering from malalignment of teeth. Hence you have to consult an orthodontist n hv to go for fixed orthodontics braces to acheive a perfect smile.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm outside India. From last 4-5 days I'm feeling continuous pain in my back near below left shoulder. I used moov spray, Himani fast relief, hot fomentation & pain removing strip etc. But no relief. Kindly know the symptoms and advise quick advise for relief. Thanks.

bachelor of physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Kolkata
Hi Use hot and cold compression alternatively around your pain area. Use mild range of stretching regular basis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my friend manognya has 4 years of sexual attachment with her boyfriend. Recently they were breakup. Her parents arranged a NRI match to her. Her marriage is in this year august. She is feeling very fear to marry her husband because she is not virgin. Now what she has to do give me any solution to set her life.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Hi lybrate user. It's unlikely that her husband will realize that she is not a virgin. It's not easy to determine the virginity of a woman as in many cases the hymen ruptures in childhood itself due to trauma or heavy sports etc. But I would suggest that it's best to be honest if possible to build a relationship on trust rather than deception. All the best.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed