Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My face itches whenever I prepare and I feel uneasy and restless. Kindly suggest the remedy. My face becomes gloomy and dull.
I have throat infection since 1 month. Irritation cough with mucus. Redness behind pharynx wall. Palate also affected. Some time ear itching inside cavity. No fever and chill. And no history of lymph enlarged. Pain in upper later side of neck. Pls doctor give me perfect diagnosis. Help me. I have already take azithromycin but not effective. Give me solution.
Hello doctor , my self sudeep , I had made a teeth bridge just appro one month ago , today when I was having my lunch in afternoon I could not see the bridge , I have a doubt if I have swallowed it. It is a ceramic teeth, will there be any issue if its in stomach , I do not feel anything right now , I mean I do not feel any problem now, please let me know, I was having paratha and water also , do not know if I have swallowed it.
When I get expose to different climate, start sneezing, water start dripping from eyes and nose. Please advise.
I am 27 year old male. I use latex condon while having sex with my partner daily. I want to know whether use of latex condom during sex may cause problem in pregnancy? does flavoured latex condom have any side effect too?
I have less amount of fever in morning and increases in evening and there is little bit of itching in hand so what should I do?
I'm suffering from ear pain for 4 months. I am using ear drops but no change. So tell me how to solve the problem to reduce the pain?
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis:
- Plaque: also called psoriasis vulgaris, is the most common kind of psoriasis (90% of cases). It affects the skin behind the forearms, over the navel, shins and scalp, usually presenting itself in red patches with white- colored scales over it.
- Guttate: has lesions that are drop-shaped.
- Inverse: red patches show up in the folds of your skin.
- Pustular: pus-filled blisters form. They are non-infectious.
- Erythrodermic: the rash spreads wider. In some people, even fingernails and toenails get affected as pits may form on them or their colour may change.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Psoriasis is not curable. But its symptoms can be managed with steroid creams, ultraviolet creams, vitamin D3 creams and with medicines that act as immunosuppressants. Creams alone can help control symptoms in 75% of patients with psoriasis.