Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R K Gautam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R K GautamYour feedback matters!
My mother had stroke due to brain hamreg 3 months back she is diabetic and suffering from low bp often, due to this we are unable to treat her paralysis condition please suggest some tips to maintain her bp.
1. Ragi: Known as finger millet, this is a fiber-rich, gluten-free superfood that’s perfect for vegetarians. The generous amounts of protein and calcium with its abundance of other vitamins and minerals, this super cereal can also reduce your risk of stroke and regulate blood sugar levels, weight watchers and diabetics can truly enjoy this grain because of its low glycemic index.
2. Walnuts: These nuts don’t just add crunch and flavor to your meals. Walnuts also have a wide array of nutrients and polyunsaturated fats to offer you. From tryptophan to omega-3 fatty acids to antioxidants, a lot of benefits make it special.
3. Chia seeds: A classic superfood, even just a tablespoon of chia seeds is full of calcium, protein, and micronutrients. Your heart, joints, and digestive system will appreciate you for making chia seeds a part of your daily diet.
4. Ghee: Once considered a cause of obesity, clarified butter has made a comeback as a global superfood. Though dense with calories and saturated fats, ghee is also free of sugar, protein, and carbohydrates. A healthy drizzling of ghee over your meals will allow you to enjoy its many vitamins, including conjugated linoleic acid, an antioxidant containing anti-viral properties.
5. Figs: The high amounts of fiber in figs have made them a treatment for constipation and skin infections. Figs are also known to be more nutritious than raisins, dates, and even apples. The proteins, calcium, iron, and potassium in this super fruit make it a healthy addition to salads and desserts.
6. Apricots: A fruit that’s delicious and healthy both dried and fresh. The nutrient-dense apricot has been known to aid in digestive health and lift up energy levels. Whether you choose to have it fresh or dried, you can enjoy your apricot knowing it’s packed with good stuff like vitamin phosphorous, and fiber.
7. Black rice: A nutty and fragrant must-try for rice lovers. This grain is high in fiber, iron, thiamine, and antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, which reduces cholesterol and improve liver function. If you’ve grown tired of quinoa or brown rice, then consider giving black rice a try.
8. Alphonso mango: A cup of this seasonal fruit will give you 76 percent of your daily vitamin c requirement. The potassium and vitamin c in this tropical treat can also lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Eating this when you can will help you feel full longer while also boosting your digestive system’s ability to burn calories.