Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R K GautamYour feedback matters!
I am having a back pain problem. All types of medicine had apply but no result. Please suggest some medicine or some exercise.
I am 30 year old I m suffering from fever since 7 days. I investigated all test all are normal. What I do.
To determine whether a person is diabetic or not sugar level should be checked on daily basis or hba1c is the proper test which gives average sugar levels of 6 to 10 weeks as written in the same.
I am 17 years old. I am very sexy. I get urine in every 2 minutes what to do sir please methods to avoid such things.
Respected Doctors I am 45 years old and my wife age 29. MY wife period end 9th December. Last night we and morning we did unprotected sex. I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?
My mom has got Type 2 Diabetes, endocrinologist has prescribed her to take Glycomet 500 mg tabs with gilmipride and Glycomet 250 mg without gilmipride. Does it effect her if she doesn't take Tab that contains gilmepride. My mom is 48 years old, 48 kg BW.
I am 23(F), frm couple of months my hairfall have incresed . Is their any vitamine tablet which can help me? Or any other option to reduce hairfall . Please let me know ?
Fibromyalgia (FM) is a medical condition characterised by chronic widespread pain and a heightened pain response to pressure. Other symptoms include feeling tired to a degree that normal activities are affected, sleep problems, and troubles with memory. Some people also report restless legs syndrome, bowel or bladder problems, numbness and tingling, and sensitivity to noise, lights or temperature. Fibromyalgia is frequently associated with depression, anxiety, and posttraumatic stress disorder. Other types of chronic pain are also frequently present.
The cause of fibromyalgia is unknown; however, it is believed to involve a combination of genetic and environmental factors with half the risk attributed to each. The condition runs in families and many genes are believed to be involved. Environmental factors may include psychological stress, trauma, and certain infections. The pain appears to result from processes in the central nervous system and the condition is referred to as a "central sensitization syndrome". Fibromyalgia is recognized as a disorder by the US National Institutes of Health and the American College of Rheumatology. There is no specific diagnostic test. Diagnosis involves first ruling out other potential causes and verifying that a set number of symptoms are present.
The treatment of fibromyalgia can be difficult. Recommendations often include getting enough sleep, exercising regularly, and eating a healthy diet.
The defining symptoms of fibromyalgia are chronic widespread pain, fatigue, sleep disturbance, and heightened pain in response to tactile pressure (allodynia). Other symptoms may include tingling of the skin (paresthesias), prolonged muscle spasms, weakness in the limbs, nerve pain, muscle twitching, palpitations, and functional bowel disturbances.
Many people experience cognitive dysfunction (known as "fibrofog"), which may be characterized by impaired concentration, problems with short and long-term memory, short-term memory consolidation, impaired speed of performance, inability to multi-task, cognitive overload, and diminished attention span. Fibromyalgia is often associated with anxiety and depressive symptoms.
Other symptoms often attributed to fibromyalgia that may be due to a comorbid disorder include myofascial pain syndrome, also referred to as chronic myofascial pain, diffuse non-dermatomal paresthesias, functional bowel disturbances and irritable bowel syndrome, genitourinary symptoms and interstitial cystitis, dermatological disorders, headaches, myoclonic twitches, and symptomatic hypoglycemia. Although fibromyalgia is classified based on the presence of chronic widespread pain, pain may also be localized in areas such as the shoulders, neck, low back, hips, or other areas. Many sufferers also experience varying degrees of myofascial pain and have high rates of comorbid temporomandibular joint dysfunction. 20–30% of people with rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus may also have fibromyalgia.
I want to use mass gainer so suggest me which on is better whey protein or endura mass. If any more stuff is available then suggest me appropriate stuff for me.
Hello Doctor! My Ivf donor egg process has been delayed as I was hospitalised for High bp and typhoid. I discontinued tablet oral g for 5 days then I got my periods on 10th June. I got my periods soon after stopping tablet. Before 10th June I had my periods on 25th may. Now when will I get my periods. Are there chances to conceive naturally in this cycle. I was going for Ivf as my amh count was low. Will my next periods come on time or I need some medicines. Pls reply.
My weight is 48. Kg. And. I m growing my weight but its grow. So what can I do for increase my body.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
When it comes to losing weight, everyone stresses about eating right and exercising, but there’s one thing we often forget and that is drinking right. So, drinks such as carbonated drinks and alcohol can add to your weight while others can help you get slimmer. Some of the best drinks that can help you burn calories include:
- Water: Water not only keeps you hydrated, but can also help you lose weight. The more water you drink, the more calories you will burn. Additionally, drinking water before meals helps reduce your appetite. Drinking water through the day also reduces the urge to snack between meals and helps control your calories intake. If you want to flavor your water, don’t drink packaged juices but instead infuse your water with freshly cut fruits.
- Green Tea: Green tea is rich in flavonoids that increase a person’s metabolic rate and the rate of fat oxidation. There are many types of green tea available today and one of the best types of green tea is the Matcha green tea as this is the richest source of antioxidants. Do not add milk or sugar to green tea.
- Mint Tea: Tea made from fresh or dried peppermint leaves has a very low calorific value and is a great substitute for soft drinks and processed juices. This type of tea is ideal for the summer and winter months and is also rich in antioxidants. Once again, you can use honey to sweeten your tea.
- Black Coffee: Coffee can keep you awake but it can also help you lose weight. Coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid compounds that act as antioxidants and slow down the body’s production of glucose. Simultaneously, this lowers the production of fat cells. Black coffee can also suppress your appetite and stimulate your metabolism. Plain black coffee has negligible calories as long as there is no sugar added to it.
- Vegetable Juice: Vegetables are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber while being low in calories and fat content. Thus, you can never have too much vegetable content in your diet. Drinking vegetable juice before meals reduce your serving size and your total calorie consumption. When juicing vegetables, using a juicer reduces the fiber content in your juice and hence, it is better to blend the raw vegetables.
- Grapefruit Juice: Grapefruits are low in calories and high in fiber content. It also helps manage insulin levels and energy metabolism. Like other juices, the ideal time to drink a glass o grapefruit juice is 20 minutes before meals.