Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello sir and mam. 3 year ago I went for neuro surgery. And I was treatment. Now I have diabetes. And I have control over it. But the main problem is my legs are very paining and I went through many doctors. But the pain is not going. So, what will I do. Please tell me the right path. I will be grateful to you.
Hello doctors My mom has some problems. Like paining in her body like in joints every part of body joints and she get tired very fast even can't walk too much. She has thyroid problem taking 25 number tablets is there any serious problem for pains in body are it's just side effect of thyroid sometimes her half body pain we are really confused about this problem even can't sleep in night . Thank you.
I have back pain. When I sit that time I feel pain. But when I was walking or sleeping that times I did not feel that kind of pain so please help me what can I do?
I started doing exercise at home and my body started panning from next day? What shall I do? Help Me?
Hii, Actually Morning mai Jab mai uthta Hu To Mujhse Utha Nahi jata sareer(Body) Dheela Dheela Rehta hai jaise Ki BP Low Ho gaya ho, or Hand Or lags Ke Jodo(joint) mai Dard Hota Hai.
I have pain in my legs while running. It feels like it is around the leg above the 2 bumps. I cannot even start my running with a slow pace. Doctor advised me to get tested for vit d3 level. I usually sit in my room watching t. V and chatting. My report says vit d is 10.0 ng/ml. Do I really need supplements for reaching 50ng/ml or 30 minutes sunbath will work? And if sunbath then how much and I should take daily or alternate days will work. What is the best time to take sunbath? And if I need supplement then which is good for me. My age is 23 yrs. Thank you in advance.
What are the uses of tramacip tablet? what will happen if a person uses it overdose? what are it's bad effects?
My problem is constipation for last 4 year, I couldn't satisfied in latrine and on my face pimples are last 4 year. Sometimes I feel back pain and hand pain. So what can I do? Please give me suggestions! Thanks.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.