Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R K BhatYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years of age and recently developed respiratory allergy for pollen, dust and mites etc. I am having cough, whistle like sound while breathing and sometimes while coughing with pressure some blood come out. Please advice and suggest treatment having min medicines to avoid side effects and dietary changes etc.
I am 52 years. Suffering diabetic last 7yrs and now I inject insulin novomix30 56uts/daily with tab golvus50 and metformin 1g bd. But bl suger is 230 (pp). What should I do? ut.
Hi I have stomach dysentery mostly everyday. Someday its ok.Have gas problem also.What should i do to control it.Please help
I have 1 problem when I get in touch with a girl my penis gets erect immediately and sperm leaks out of it in my pants. What should I do to stop this?
I am 19 year old girl. I am having headache for past 4 days. I have been using pain relief tablets and ointments. But still I am having the pain.
I have very tiny itchy blisters in multiple groups on my forehands, it started in january, but vanished and came on again and again, every time I treat it with dettol, suthol, running water, bathing with hot water, but it kept coming back. This time it has increased and no relief even after applying aloe vera gel. It worsens at night and grow more the next day. It is so itchy that I can't even sleep at night. It is in both hands, but left hand is highly effected today. It happened once before, lng time back, and disappeared after sometime. But this time it is not getting fine.
From last 15 days after sleeping when I wake up I was found 2 or 3 swell on my body (it just like ants bite).. It also cause itching?
Mera bahut garam mizaaz hai kuch garam cheez khate hi body me garmi hojati pet dard hota aur kabhi motions aate. Body ki garam ko level me rakhne k liye kya kya thandi cheezan khani hogi please guide?
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.